Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sarah17020661

LOL love how people are referring about india as if it’s some unmodernised civilisation. Most young couples live together before marriage. Especially in big cities like mumbai( I’m originally Indian btw)

also to call india a ‘challenging state’ 🤣🤣 your ignorance showing hun. Not everywhere outside of England/ US/ Australia etc is a slum 😇

as if niomi was a matyr and didn’t gain massive popularity and monetise off of the whole india move - it was her most viewed video in a long long time

• Heart
Reactions: 35

milanolo

No vlogmas because she's not enjoying vlogs? What a convenient excuse. More like she has nothing to show off or be smug about. :rolleyes:

And check out the way she says "I'm thinkiiing....this yeaaaar....insteaaad....filming throughout Decembeeerr", she bypassed Kate and went straight to the Queen of England.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
She’s only just now thinking about doing some gift guides? Little late for that Nims... Fleur Has already done like 6 of them (granted those videos are more her thing)
It’ll all be gifted shite anyway.
1. The whole Smart Skin range
2. Protein powder - great for a Christmas smoothie bowl!!!! Pahfect!!!
3. £200 white jeans :)
4. Origins skincare set - don’t forget to buy your smart skin as well though!

• Haha
Reactions: 34

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I'm just so not interested anymore in the break up and who has done wrong and who's better or worse etc and her narrative that she's created surrounding it all. I'm just finding the whole fake happy thing so draining. And honestly I just don't give a fuck anymore.

She is so boring this thread just ends up in a loop of debating who did what etc. And I feel like it's all been said so many times.

I almost want her to still be shagging Dettol Daddy because it would be something interesting.

• Haha
  • Heart

coriander

VIP Member
So sick of all this wellness bullshit. I really don't need some random to tell me how to be sustainable/self care/self love/put myself first, I do that already. And when I don't feel that great, this shit doesn't help me in any way. It seems to be a personality trait thesedays? I came across a couple of random instagrams recently and they are all clones of each other. BORING.

• Heart

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
View attachment 327577
She probably thinks this makes her look good, cause she loves to play the victim, etc. But this is actually a perfect description for what narcissists do? They need someone 'perfect for them' and are unable to see the other person for who they are, good or bad. And the illusions and delusions...
Niomi, did you just admit to being a narc?
Exactly this. Also I don't think she realises - this is really putting most of the blame on her. I 1000% believe that if someone projects an unrealistic expectation of you and the way you act or behave onto you, that is a THEM problem. If you don't take what people tell you and the way they behave towards you at face value, that is on you. So personally I see this as quite an own goal as far as she's concerned. Wouldn't listen, won't listen, has unrealistic expectations of people apropos of absolutely nothing...and we're meant to think that's...Joe's fault? Nah mate.

• Heart

Pundertaker

Chatty Member
The other day I read something about an influencer going on tattle life using a fake account (don't know the full story): “I decided without telling anyone else that I would make an anonymous account so that this group of people would believe I was one of them, so that I could maybe change their opinions from the inside to defend my family and I.”

Maybe Niomi and/or people of her inner circle are on here too trying to influence the public.
Got me. I am actually Noodle the cockapoodle.

Mostly I lurk on Tanya's thread...that Martha shit is terrifying. I could be next :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 33

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Honestly I’ve thought she had at least a cocky streak since 2014 when she acted like she was the one fighting off legal career offers with her absolutely shite law degree, but she has definitely become worse of late. Maybe just finally showing her true colours.

• Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
I think I'm giving up at two minutes in with her congratulating herself on how well she's done.

Ad rates are this week the highest they'll be all year. So I'm not surprised she's waited until now to put out what everyone has been waiting for, like a good little gleambot. She's doing this to help others 😏

• Heart
  • Haha

QueenDecember

VIP Member
I'm feeling quite pissed at Joe now.I get that he felt he couldn't get married, but it sounds like he totally blindsided her.Damn it,that video got to me.I feel so bad for her.
Remember we’re only hearing her side of the story. We watched them in Lockdown. It was clear things weren’t all roses, but sometimes you don’t see the signs because you don’t want to.

I think Niomi was deluded then and is still deluded now. I feel for her too because heartache of that level is something I truly wouldn’t wish on anyone. - but she’s heading in a direction where she’s risking it happening again.

I get looking at life as a half glass full type but her need to portray a perfect existence is really troubling. And she’s now turning her breakup into wellness content rather than getting to the root of why it happened.

• Heart

getawaywithit

VIP Member
It’s so weird the way she talks about this, like there is some manual she consulted and immediately initiated the coveted “self healing mode” lol. Literally, that’s the way she talks about it, like ‘I was so heartbroken but was smart enough to start the self healing mode right away’, as though others wait months but Niomi just ~somehow knew~ to start hers earlier. (And who speaks that way? Who phrases it like that? It’s so odd!)

She is SOOO into herself, she truly speaks about her own inane actions with this sense of absolute wonder and amazement, like she rambles on about how she bought notebooks and wrote her ‘thoughts’ in them in this tone of voice like she could not believe her own intelligence, fortitude, and resourcefulness, because she journaled. She just somehow knew to take care of herself. What a marvel!

(This is actually why I can’t stand to watch her right now, because everything is a ‘can you believe I am this way, I’m so crazy/unique/special, hehehe’. Like a ‘oh what am I like, how funny and interesting, I just put on my socks, does anyone else even wear socks like this?’ ‘Oh dear, I would sip my tea that way, I never stop!’ ‘Leave it to me to have to turn on my light in the evening because I’m still reading!’, etc.)

I understand that she feels some sense of pride that she thinks she ‘healed’ quickly, quicker than anyone would believe, so that’s fine. But any reasonable grown adult knows that it is pointless to take advice on this from someone who is a mere few months out from this kind of event, and feels smugly they have so much advice to offer the world. She doesn’t know anything, she’ll have real perspective in a year or two.

• Heart
I am literally crying laughing at everyone's shared irritation over the posh voice 😂😂😂 and no Christmas vlogs, quelle surprise hun. Use YouTube/your former boyfriend to get famous then decide you don't like it. If you don't like it in the limelight stop doing paid ads and go be a private yoga teacher. Next thread title should be Deary me, am I Kate or Audrey?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Ramster93

Chatty Member
This was around the 14th minute -- so passive aggressive. "If this was my person, he wouldn't be doing this." "It's not meant to be."

1606754531155.png

1606754564486.png

1606754591115.png

She doesn't even for a moment in that 20+ minute video say "hey, maybe I'm part of the problem in the relationship" -- it's just "he didn't appreciate me, he decided to get rid of me, therefore it's not in my destiny" from her perspective. She says "I've handled everything beautifully, let me teach you, all you peasants on the internet, how to write in a journal!"

At this rate, given that her relationship with Marbob and Dreamy Joe had some issues for probably more-or-less the same reasons (i.e. her need to control), she's probably not going to end up with anyone. Well, not anyone good for her ridiculously short 2 year timeframe of having the countryside home life!

bolimepipi

VIP Member
tbh sometimes the less you do, the more tired you are.. so i also believe they are all exhausted 🤷‍♀️

i lost my job because of covid and i've never been more tired in my life

• Heart
  • Sad

LaraQ

VIP Member
I'm feeling quite pissed at Joe now.I get that he felt he couldn't get married, but it sounds like he totally blindsided her.Damn it,that video got to me.I feel so bad for her.

Jackie Daytona

Chatty Member
It’s interesting to me how in control influencers can be with their content. She could self-serve and push products to capitalize on the sympathy and then photos of herself to lure Joey back and just as quickly then reel skeptics back by posting this video.

Call me cold-hearted but just because she was admiring herself in the mirror wearing a white dress with her hype men behind her doesn’t make me have more sympathy for her.

I do understand her pain but for me, it shouldn’t just be about healing mode post-breakup. Teas and podcasts just put a bandaid on things and you end up hurting the next person with your same behaviors, especially if you’ve doubled down on the self-love mantra she’s pushing. It should also be a time of introspection, facing hard truths about yourself and your shortcomings. I mean ffs, she said she believes she’s never been that selfish.

• Heart
Reactions: 31