Niomi Smart #12 Back at home drinking alone, dressing sexy with no one to bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't disagree with you. She's fake and she wouldn't last a week working a real job. But that doesn't negate the possibility that she really, truly was exhausted because she's poorly nourished, overexercised, and emotionally stressed. We've also all commented about how she's been looking gaunt, kind of grey, her skin is not good anymore, etc. Stuff's obviously not copacetic with her. I don't think it's all just her trying to "fool us".
Definitely, but she could just say she feels"weak". Why exhausted? Exhausted are people who work 2 jobs, or 10h straight and then on top of that have errands to run and/or exercise. Niomi cannot be exhausted by 2-3h of yoga and doing jackshit all day no matter how mal nourished she is. She is just an entitled brat who has no idea about real exhaustion and wants to come off as an everyday warrior woman. Paaaaahhhthetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think it’s completely fair to say you’re exhausted if you eat next to nothing and do exercise for hours a day tbh 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 27
I think it’s completely fair to say you’re exhausted if you eat next to nothing and do exercise for hours a day tbh 🤷🏻‍♀️
But it's self inflicted so why foist it on the public? Contrast her with people who work 12 hr shifts on minimum wage with little money for food- she's trolling for sympathy and I don't have any.👎

Reactions: 15
But it's self inflicted so why foist it on the public? Contrast her with people who work 12 hr shifts on minimum wage with little money for food- she's trolling for sympathy and I don't have any.👎
Working a 12 hour shift isn't the only thing that causes fatigue. Like QueenBW said it is genuinely exhausted living on so few calories, overexercising, and going through a break up. Yeah I don't agree with her holding out like it's 'overdoing' work that is causing it at all, and it's intensely annoying that she is bringing fatigue on herself when she doesn't need to and others don't have that choice, but I don't doubt she is genuinely knackered either.

Reactions: 17
I'm pointing out that MANY people work LONG shifts for little money with poor nutrition as a result. THAT is genuine exhaustion.

She's droned on and on and on about how she's now living her best life, showered herself with self love, had bundles of 'me' days. No sympathy from me.

Can you tell I'm not changing my mind 🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
But bringing exhaustion upon yourself or playing a role in it doesn't make it less genuine?
Do I agree she's causing it - yes, largely, depends though as she is clearly suffering disordered eating at the least and there's a whole other debate there about how much agency someone has in that scenario that we don't need to get into.
Do I agree it's annoying she's flaunting something she is bringing on herself on social media at a time when other people are exhausted and have no say in the matter - absolutely. Does any of that make her exhaustion less genuine? No, I don't think so. Unless anyone seriously thinks people with eating disorders aren't 'genuinely' exhausted, I don't see how this view stands up, sorry. Happy to agree to disagree.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I really don't think she's doing that well. I think you can actually see it very clearly even though she tries to hide it. Of course it's not the same as working a 12 hour day in a minimum wage job but still.. it must be exhausting being so ✨aspirational✨ all the time. I really don't think its good for her brand as well. She just comes off as detached.

But bringing exhaustion upon yourself or playing a role in it doesn't make it less genuine?
Do I agree she's causing it - yes, largely, depends though as she is clearly suffering disordered eating at the least and there's a whole other debate there about how much agency someone has in that scenario that we don't need to get into.
Do I agree it's annoying she's flaunting something she is bringing on herself on social media at a time when other people are exhausted and have no say in the matter - absolutely. Does any of that make her exhaustion less genuine? No, I don't think so. Unless anyone seriously thinks people with eating disorders aren't 'genuinely' exhausted, I don't see how this view stands up, sorry. Happy to agree to disagree.
Couldn't agree more

Reactions: 12
I really don't think she's doing that well. I think you can actually see it very clearly even though she tries to hide it. Of course it's not the same as working a 12 hour day in a minimum wage job but still.. it must be exhausting being so ✨aspirational✨ all the time. I really don't think its good for her brand as well. She just comes off as detached.
Agree with you and @judgejohndeed. She probably is exhausted. Self-inflicted? Absolutely but still real. Her behaviour is a bit unhinged as of late. I can only imagine the chaos that goes on in her head if we're seeing it so obviously through her social media presence.

Reactions: 11
Agree with you and @judgejohndeed. She probably is exhausted. Self-inflicted? Absolutely but still real. Her behaviour is a bit unhinged as of late. I can only imagine the chaos that goes on in her head if we're seeing it so obviously through her social media presence.
i hope she gets some therapy to help her through this.
Tbh I don’t really understand people who are hoping she can’t sleep at night. She’s a bit painful at times & leads quite a vacuous life but I don’t wish misery on her.

Couldn't agree more
She comes across as very 'engaged' in making money. More sympathy, more views more money- her true end game. Coin it until she's 30 and swan off.

Reactions: 2
I’m not a fan of her but I wouldn’t wish her bad either. There’s a reason that there’s saying “be careful what you wish for”.
anyway, she reminds me of myself around 14-15. I would exercise hour daily, eat very little and be “productive “. I was every day tired, to the point I had to take naps. People would say but how you’re tired if you’re so young and don’t work 8-12 hours? Well, turns out being tired is relevant.If she’s exhausted thats most likely how she feels at the moment. I don’t understand people trying to say she’s making up stuff like that

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I’m not a fan of her but I wouldn’t wish her bad either. There’s a reason that there’s saying “be careful what you wish for”.
anyway, she reminds me of myself around 14-15. I would exercise hour daily, eat very little and be “productive “. I was every day tired, to the point I had to take naps. People would say but how you’re tired if you’re so young and don’t work 8-12 hours? Well, turns out being tired is relevant.If she’s exhausted thats most likely how she feels at the moment. I don’t understand people trying to say she’s making up stuff like that
I think some people are saying that & others are saying it’s inappropriate to discuss her exhaustion as she’s so privileged.
I agree with you. I’d say she is exhausted from being emotionally frazzled if nothing else.

Reactions: 3
I think some people are saying that & others are saying it’s inappropriate to discuss her exhaustion as she’s so privileged.
Absolutely this, I think some are confusing what the word genuine actually means with their desire for her to just not talk about it, which I totally get because she is extremely annoying about it but it's not the same thing.

Also agree with you re therapy, my wish for her is that she would get therapy and get off the internet, it would be best for her and for those following who are going to think her bizarre behaviour is normal and healthy after a long term relationship breakdown. I don't wish ill on her but I also can't feel sorry for her because she's being such a pain and the arrogance, fake as it might be, is just too much. Really unlikeable.

Reactions: 8
You mean to tell me that the idea that YTbers always exaggerating for views/sympathy and thinking that the bare minimum is worthy of a round of applause seems so far fetched to you? You honestly can't entertain the idea that she's making things up simply because it's convenient to her and she wants to convince the others and herself that she's super hardworking? I must watch other YTbers then because Niomi, Tanya, Zoe and Gabby for instance are all exhhhhhhausted after a day of mani pedi, coffee and sending emails and always say they deserve the rest of the week off.

These people know they do nothing all day and are super priviledged, that's why they always get upset when they're being compared to people in the "real world" and when people say YouTube is not a "real" job. They constantly try to prove how hardworking and super tired they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Tbh I believe they are all tired. Not from working hard, obviously. Niomi and Tanya barely eat so probably have no energy. Gabby and Zoe eat diets full of junk and crap and also just laze around all day which..makes you lethargic and tired. The issue for me is the lies about the reason they are exhausted, not that they are exhausted or not. I mean look at Niomi and Tanya's faces. You can't fake eyebags that colour, depth, or size.

Reactions: 26
Lots of new posts, is there a heated discussion going on? 😂

How's Joey doing... did anyone hear something?

PS Eyebags could be genetics as well + they are getting older.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Aren’t Freddie and joey living together? This cracked me up
I hope you’re getting all the crabs and protein joeeeyyyy
103B97B4-709C-4A2B-BA12-74B283AABABF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Jordaneleanor is one of the muses and she is beautiful. It's a shame we know jack tit about her and the others. Niomi's PR is really crap.
1606439455655.png

1606439516841.png

Reactions: 15
Tbh I believe they are all tired. Not from working hard, obviously. Niomi and Tanya barely eat so probably have no energy. Gabby and Zoe eat diets full of junk and crap and also just laze around all day which..makes you lethargic and tired. The issue for me is the lies about the reason they are exhausted, not that they are exhausted or not. I mean look at Niomi and Tanya's faces. You can't fake eyebags that colour, depth, or size.
Yep, agree judgejohndeed. They can't be faking how dull their faces look, the massive eyebags. Are they whiny babies who have it easier than most money wise at least? Yes. But that doesn't mean they can't feel bad.

I just don't love the idea that someone "deserves" or has "earned" the right to be exhausted/sad/whatever. It gets a bit too "if you're not in X horrible situation, you can't ever feel bad" which is super harmful for those of us who suffer from mental health issues. Like, oh, I can't be having a panic attack, because I have a job and a house and a loving family and friends while there are people out there who have none of those things and they aren't having panic attacks. It's an icky road to go down on, tbh.

Can Niomi be exaggerating? Sure. But is it possible, maybe even certain, that she genuinely believes and feels herself to be exhausted even if we know people who work harder and don't complain? Yep. It's all a relative scale.

Is it annoying to hear her say it constantly? Yes. Not disagreeing with anyone on that.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.