Niomi Smart #12 Back at home drinking alone, dressing sexy with no one to bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I notice Venetia sent some of her candles to another influencer friend of hers, I wonder whether she sent them to Niomi and she just hasn't posted, or she just hasn't sent them?

Reactions: 2
I notice Venetia sent some of her candles to another influencer friend of hers, I wonder whether she sent them to Niomi and she just hasn't posted, or she just hasn't sent them?
Just had a look at Venetia's instagram for the first time, much more appealing than Niomi's. I'm sure she's sent her candle though!

Just had a look at Venetia's instagram for the first time, much more appealing than Niomi's. I'm sure she's sent her candle though!
Probably working her way through the latest pile of freebies. Sure we'll get a simpering post, eventually 🕯🕯🕯

• Sick
I've said in her thread I don't particularly like Venetia but at least she has some kind of content and seems to actually be informing herself and others about important issues. I really jsut don't get how vacuous Niomi and her are friends. If she has been sent a candle and doesn't post it I assume it is just out of jealousy

Reactions: 4
I'm not trying to come after anyone but I see often this idea that Joe's from such a posh family and that's why he wants a posh girlfriend or a trophy wife.

Obviously Joe's family is well off and his father has been knighted for his contribution to sport (rugby player and then coach for the English team). And as I understand it it's through sport that they are somewhat connected to the royal family.

It's just that sometimes people here make them out to be this Downton Abbey version of a family and I think that's a bit weird. That's not at all how it works. Again his family is surely well off and well connected but they are not this grand aristocratic family.

Again, I'm not going after anyone but this notion of him as being like "high born" or something is a bit strange (even though he's privileged).

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I find it really fascinating that people are willing to read so much into tiny snippets of what we see of Joe, but happy to totally overlook huge amounts of video evidence of Niomi's behaviour. Like, I don't get the feeling Joe is vapid at all, but shy. He even said himself he is more shy than Freddie and Freddie is the outgoing one. Yeah he didn't say much on camera - I think it's pretty obvious he wasn't comfortable being filmed so much actually - but we know for a fact he has a good degree and solid interests evidenced by his Instagram follows and stories. No such thing from Niomi. If he wanted a trophy wife so badly he would've just married Niomi, no? She's perfect for that. But he didn't, and chose to break up with her when already engaged. If he wanted the easy path to a trophy wife, he turned it down. To me that indicates he does want more from a relationship actually.
I couldn't write it any better.

Reactions: 11
I totally agree with all of you who said that everyone has the right to complain about hardships in their life, even if they are privileged, lucky and have a great life objectively. I think the problem with Niomi doing it is that she's being tone-deaf. What if she complained about being financially stressed because she can only afford a £x million house and not the £xx dream house she wanted? She could be well stressed about it, but some things are better shared with your friends and family, no need to broadcast to 1.4 million people who probably have it harder than you.

Everything is relative, we just need to have some sensitivity and know our audience. For example, someone telling Niomi right now how stressed they are about planning their wedding would be very inappropriate. Even if you genuinely feel a certain way and have the right to complain about it doesn't mean you should. That's what friends and family are for, and we know she has them for support.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I couldn't write it any better.
I really think a huge part of the breakup was the realisation in lockdown, with his not being at work/out of the house all day, was how often he was having to appear on her channel and how invasive it really was on his life, when he clearly didn;t want to be/feel comfortable being on screen, which I totally understand I would hate it too.

Reactions: 16
I really think a huge part of the breakup was the realisation in lockdown, with his not being at work/out of the house all day, was how often he was having to appear on her channel and how invasive it really was on his life, when he clearly didn;t want to be/feel comfortable being on screen, which I totally understand I would hate it too.
I guess he was up for it at first. After all he was an editorial model for some time himself.

Reactions: 5
I find it really fascinating that people are willing to read so much into tiny snippets of what we see of Joe, but happy to totally overlook huge amounts of video evidence of Niomi's behaviour. Like, I don't get the feeling Joe is vapid at all, but shy. He even said himself he is more shy than Freddie and Freddie is the outgoing one. Yeah he didn't say much on camera - I think it's pretty obvious he wasn't comfortable being filmed so much actually - but we know for a fact he has a good degree and solid interests evidenced by his Instagram follows and stories. No such thing from Niomi. If he wanted a trophy wife so badly he would've just married Niomi, no? She's perfect for that. But he didn't, and chose to break up with her when already engaged. If he wanted the easy path to a trophy wife, he turned it down. To me that indicates he does want more from a relationship actually.

Sorry if I'm lawyering this up too much but I just don't think there's much, if any, evidence for a lot of the things people criticise Joe for, unlike Niomi. Which is prob why people are more sympathetic towards him.

View attachment 325851
I mean ok but it’s Friday - most of us normies are working, Dimbobs 😒
This is her 'work' -apparently-and pets can be very beneficial for mental health. Maybe Noodle can do do some magic.🧙‍♂️

I guess he was up for it at first. After all he was an editorial model for some time himself.
She also increased how much she showed him over time. If you look back through the early videos, he didn't feature so much at all. Maybe because it was a new relationship - but personally I think one turning point was when she posted that Insta top 9 thing with the caption 'seems like you all LOVE Joe' or something, and like 8/9 photos were with Joe. It's one thing to be in a few videos here and there, but then she was vlogging every single trip they went on, every event they went to together, then during lockdown even normal boring things like cutting his hair, eating, going for a run, etc. I'm really not surprised at all if he found that too much by the end. She really cranked it up to an intolerable level for anyone who isn't an influencer.

Reactions: 18
Changing the subject...do you think Niomi resents DM at all, considering the life she is having growing up vs what i would assume Niomi had? Has she ever spoken online about her own childhood?

Reactions: 6
Just like I said, being tired is very subjective and we can’t measure other people by our understanding of this word

Changing the subject...do you think Niomi resents DM at all, considering the life she is having growing up vs what i would assume Niomi had? Has she ever spoken online about her own childhood?
She doesn't speak much about her past, be it childhood or uni years. Maybe DM is growing up in a more comfortable environment (their house is quite a thing for sure), but I don't think she has ever faced any kind of financial hardship tbh.

Reactions: 7
Be a shame if she did resent her little sister's life. DM can't help her situation in life. Dimbobs seems very affectionate towards her.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.