Niomi Smart #12 Back at home drinking alone, dressing sexy with no one to bone

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just want to point out that Niomi's last video ("Winter Makeup Tutorial") was sponsored by BareMinerals yet she did not disclose this in the title nor in the thumbnail. Similarly, her vlog from October ("How Did the Clairvoyant Know This?!") was sponsored by Origins yet no mention of this in the title or thumbnail. Another vlog from September ("My New Home! Moving vlog") was sponsored by NoteCube yet--you guessed it--nothing in the title or thumbnail. You could argue that the Smart Skin video should have also said "AD" since it's her own brand. These are literally just a few of the most examples that I happened to come across by having a quick look (there are probably way more!). Basically when you look at her last 10 videos, more than half of them are in fact advertisements, yet she only disclosed 2 (in the titles only, never on the thumbnails). She's very clearly a serial rule breaker at this point. It's NOT just a one time mistake or oversight--it's deliberate!!! I've just submitted a complaint to ASA (the British Advertising Standards Authority) and I really encourage you guys to do the same to make sure that they really take it seriously (only takes 5 minutes, I promise). https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html It's sickening that she gets away with all of this. She's so sanctimonious, acting like she's such an ethical/honest/pure person, yet she can't even do the bare minimum which is to comply with the law and disclose when she's being paid to push consumerist goods down our throats. Her lying ass needs to be called out and face consequences for her actions, for once.
Just posted my complaint! Simple and quick and feels good to be able to take some sort of action. Please guys, if you have a couple of minutes, place a complaint. Let’s teach Miss Smoothie Bowl Weather that we aren’t as mindless as she makes us out to be!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She says here it's sponsored- when did she post this???
This is not enough to comply with the law. The law is that the consumer (the viewer) must be able to know that the video is sponsored prior to clicking on it, such that you are able to make an informed decision before actually consuming the video and giving Niomi Adsense money. So there’s got to be an indication on the title/thumbnail. Which she almost never does. Similarly she should indicate on instagram stories and posts every time a gifted item is pictured (she is supposed to include the mention “AD-gifted” systematically) and for sponsored posts she should really use the “Paid partnership with...” feature that Instagram has, but she never does this either. The detail of the rules has literally been talked about SO much among Gleamers—she absolutely knows she’s not doing it properly. She just doesn’t care because so far she’s gotten away with it fine!

And thank you @Eameismeee!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
This is not enough to comply with the law. The law is that the consumer (the viewer) must be able to know that the video is sponsored prior to clicking on it, such that you are able to make an informed decision before actually consuming the video and giving Niomi Adsense money. So there’s got to be an indication on the title/thumbnail. Which she almost never does. Similarly she should indicate on instagram stories and posts every time a gifted item is pictured (she is supposed to include the mention “AD-gifted”) and for sponsored posts she should really use the “Sponsored by” feature that Instagram has, but she almost never does this either. The detail of the rules has literally been talked about SO much among Gleamers—she absolutely knows she’s not doing it properly. She just doesn’t care because so far she’s gotten away with it fine!
Crikey!!Lock her up then. Bloody cheeky bimbo!!⏸

Just posted my complaint! Simple and quick and feels good to be able to take some sort of action. Please guys, if you have a couple of minutes, place a complaint. Let’s teach Miss Smoothie Bowl Weather that we aren’t as mindless as she makes us out to be!!
Complained!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
A little late to this party but it's no surprise that Dimbobs isn't doing Vlogmas -- what would she have to vlog? Nothing. More her trying and failing to bond with Noodle and book wallpaper galore! She's embarrassed she got dumped and doesn't want to vlog for 25 days without a man around her arm at the ballet.

Reactions: 18
Just me or is this irresponsible and gross? ‘I’m so exhausted I’m struggling to get up but I’m forcing myself to do yoga anyway’ wtf?
She's SO exhausted but didn't forget to set up the camera and look at it, whilst being ever so exhausted. I'm exhausted just watching her tbh.

...Did I mention that she's absolutely exhausted?!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hahaha what did you say? 😂
I sent her a message about the foreign aid budget cuts, with an article about it (see above, affects food supplies, education etc etc) to ask if she could maybe mention it and promote some charities to her audience. It was a nice message. What do we get in return? More yoga and gifted items. It was a nice message not a horrible one!!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Just me or is this irresponsible and gross? ‘I’m so exhausted I’m struggling to get up but I’m forcing myself to do yoga anyway’ wtf?
Her obsessive behavior is starting to show in everything she does, she probably doesn't even notice though.

She probably WAS exhausted. That's what happens when you don't eat enough and over-exercise. Maybe she didn't sleep well, she's probably emotionally drained from trying to appear perfectly over Joe and the engagement even around her family. But... If I'm exhausted, I simply don't work out that day. I take a break. But she can't, because she's clearly got some control issues.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Her obsessive behavior is starting to show in everything she does, she probably doesn't even notice though.

She probably WAS exhausted. That's what happens when you don't eat enough and over-exercise. Maybe she didn't sleep well, she's probably emotionally drained from trying to appear perfectly over Joe and the engagement even around her family. But... If I'm exhausted, I simply don't work out that day. I take a break. But she can't, because she's clearly got some control issues.
She's just a massive show off. We're all commenting on her ludicrous comments re 'working' hard and pushing herself 'as she usually does' too hard- as if! She knows what we're posting here 100% so she's trying to demonstrate her dedication.

Nah- not fooled or impressed Dimbobs. You're FAKE to the core.

Reactions: 11
She's just a massive show off. We're all commenting on her ludicrous comments re 'working' hard and pushing herself 'as she usually does' too hard- as if! She knows what we're posting here 100% so she's trying to demonstrate her dedication.

Nah- not fooled or impressed Dimbobs. You're FAKE to the core.
I don't disagree with you. She's fake and she wouldn't last a week working a real job. But that doesn't negate the possibility that she really, truly was exhausted because she's poorly nourished, overexercised, and emotionally stressed. We've also all commented about how she's been looking gaunt, kind of grey, her skin is not good anymore, etc. Stuff's obviously not copacetic with her. I don't think it's all just her trying to "fool us".

Reactions: 18
She’s got to be trolling? “Overdone it”? “As always pushing myself to do more?” Every post of hers somehow manages to sound even less self-aware than the last!! I’ve never quite seen anything like it before. The grossly inflated sense of self this girl has!!! I actually can’t believe it! Someone seriously needs to knock her down a peg or four!!

View attachment 323910

I never posted on here before, but this has p*ssed me off. For someone who does practically nothing apart from checking herself out, this has infuriated me. I think she needs to have a massive reality check of what actual 'overdone it' is. actual 'overdone it' is when you go back to working in a hospital after having Covid and realising that actually your not okay!!! wondering when you will ever feel like yourself and having to stop doing certain activities just so that you can manage a full day in work without getting chronic fatigue syndrome!!!!

Sorry for the rant

• Heart
Reactions: 24
In the newest IG post she talks about her *favorite products*, which are mostly her own products, who knew.
However, she mentions this oil product called Emerald that "calms the mind and soothes the skin because of CBD".
1606416886788.png

Except, there is no CBD in hemp seed oil.
1606417534091.png

And even with CBD products, don't you have to eat the oil in order to get it absorbed in your body and have the desired effect? 🤷‍♀️
Niomi, always be curious and never stop learning! :LOL: or maybe start actually reading product descriptions at least???...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I sent her a message about the foreign aid budget cuts, with an article about it (see above, affects food supplies, education etc etc) to ask if she could maybe mention it and promote some charities to her audience. It was a nice message. What do we get in return? More yoga and gifted items. It was a nice message not a horrible one!!!
Agh right, sorry. So many messages here, it has become difficult to keep track of everything 😁

Well she must have felt it was a personal attack, as in she's not doing enough, which obviously is not true, as the clairvoyant clearly stated that she's helping sooo many people 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Surely her little #gifted hashtag in the end of the newest IG post is not enough to show viewers that everything is sponsored? I can bet that those little descriptions were written by someone from a PR team and sent to her just to copy paste them
She’s a walking (or rather hand standing) ad 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 6
In the newest IG post she talks about her *favorite products*, which are mostly her own products, who knew.
However, she mentions this oil product called Emerald that "calms the mind and soothes the skin because of CBD".
View attachment 324926
Except, there is no CBD in hemp seed oil.
View attachment 324937

And even with CBD products, don't you have to eat the oil in order to get it absorbed in your body and have the desired effect? 🤷‍♀️
Niomi, always be curious and never stop learning! :LOL: or maybe start actually reading product descriptions at least???...
If it's not on the wall, she ain't gonna read it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.