Niomi Smart #10 Tier 2 blues, a lot of booze and new screws...Dimbob no longer a snooze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This girl always lands on her feet doesnt she. Breaks up with Joe, so gets to live in a lovely part of London, all her friends rally round her again (even tho she blatantly ditched them with joe) and now she's got a rich, handsome new guy. HUFF.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
This girl always lands on her feet doesnt she. Breaks up with Joe, so gets to live in a lovely part of London, all her friends rally round her again (even tho she blatantly ditched them with joe) and now she's got a rich, handsome new guy. HUFF.
Yeah, but she still grinds her teeth at night.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I really think Joey was the dream for Niomi though.

Reactions: 34
I’m not sure quite how to articulate it but there s a difference between Joe & Niomi’s families. Joe’s family seem like they have a bit more depth to them. His parents have lovely taste when it comes to decor, his sister works in the arts... Just a different vibe, they are less flashy or something.
Genuinely think that's just the difference in their money showing as well, tbh. Joe's family are old money, Niomi's are extremely nouveau riche (always more show offy). Not to mention while Niomi's family are well off, it's probably a drop in the ocean compared to Joe's.

Reactions: 22
I gotta say this new guy doesn't do anything for me. I remember being very impressed when I first saw Joey. Now, I know Joe aged a good ten years and ended up looking pretty haggard during his time with Nims, but he was quite the dreamboat there for a minute.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Who on earth would want such a superficial existence?? 🤮

Reactions: 11
Niomi was a bit more endearing and charming when she met Joe, so I can see where he liked her. She was just a basic witch trying to find her niche in the blogging world with crappy help from Gleam. The new (real) version of Niomi has no redeeming qualities, so I question this guy’s judgment from the get.

She thinks she’s a boss because she’s slapped her name on a few generic bath products. She’s surrounded by so many yes-men she’ll end up like Grandma Terrina with an awful facelift while everyone around her fawns over how “young” she looks.

Reactions: 22
I gotta say this new guy doesn't do anything for me. I remember being very impressed when I first saw Joey. Now, I know Joe aged a good ten years and ended up looking pretty haggard during his time with Nims, but he was quite the dreamboat there for a minute.
Even at his most malnourished haggard during lockdown with Niomi, Joe never looked as weathered as this new bloke. Joe was like a house plant that hadn’t been fed or watered but once he was he perked right up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I think the new guy is sexy, but agreed Joe had more of a kindness radiating from him (even if he was a little dull). I would prefer Joe as a long-term partner. Even though he can be a little too "laid back" for me, I think if he could improve his communication or ability to confront issues (I'm just assuming he can't, since he apparently dumped her "out of the blue") and not be afraid of marriage at some point lol, he would be a great catch for lots of people including Niomi. I think he sort of balanced out her hyper-ness, and I think whoever said this before is right that Niomi had more charm/individuality when she first met Joe. She was able to let loose a bit and not be as concerned about projecting this perfect image. I honestly don't think Joe cared about her social status, he doesn't seem like a snob that way but maybe there were some deep-seated class differences that they couldn't overcome? It's all very depressing to witness especially when I saw my relationship break down too recently (though for different reasons). Fingers crossed that real love exists! lol

Reactions: 16
Just caught up with this thread. Wow. Well done to that detective work. Got her good and proper with that one.

cant believe she is seeing someone already.
How can you be sending wedding invites only a few months ago , to shacking up with someone already. That whole relationship must have been a sham and she not in love with him . No way can you move on that quickly.

normally it’s men who always move on quicker . She must be one of the people who can’t be by themselves .

Reactions: 14
I think the new guy is sexy, but agreed Joe had more of a kindness radiating from him (even if he was a little dull). I would prefer Joe as a long-term partner. Even though he can be a little too "laid back" for me, I think if he could improve his communication or ability to confront issues (I'm just assuming he can't, since he apparently dumped her "out of the blue") and not be afraid of marriage at some point lol, he would be a great catch for lots of people including Niomi. I think he sort of balanced out her hyper-ness, and I think whoever said this before is right that Niomi had more charm/individuality when she first met Joe. She was able to let loose a bit and not be as concerned about projecting this perfect image. I honestly don't think Joe cared about her social status, he doesn't seem like a snob that way but maybe there were some deep-seated class differences that they couldn't overcome? It's all very depressing to witness especially when I saw my relationship break down too recently (though for different reasons). Fingers crossed that real love exists! lol
Not sure where the perceived class differences come in. Joe's grandfather was an RAF pilot. His father was given titles because of rugby achievements.No aristocratic blood there.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yeah, I don't think the Woodwards are old money so to speak. But they certainly exude more natural elegance than Niomi's family.

Reactions: 27
you guys know what. I would love Zoe and Niomi to swap their lifestyles. To see Niomi all day long on couch with chocolate and Zoe trying joga after smoothie bowl 😆
Don’t flatter Niomi. She’s not some productive, hard-working queen who deserves to look down on someone else’s laziness. At least Zoe can keep a man.

Reactions: 5
What the heck is wrong with her? What does she not understand?
Honestly who the duck she thinks she is? she wasn't like this (or it wasn't obvious) a few years ago..... what an entitled witch. And she obviously can't cope with being at home alone with her thoughts (if she has any functional braincells left which at this point I highly doubt it)

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.