Niomi Smart #10 Tier 2 blues, a lot of booze and new screws...Dimbob no longer a snooze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg. Canā€™t cope with her vapid Lockdown photoshoot grid posts. Could. You. Be more. Vapid. Starting to feel this with basically all influencers now, so over it

ETA honestly what did she and joe even have in common to begin with? He seems semi-cultured at least, he reads, is moderately into politics etc... what did they talk about? Where he could be dragged to take more pictures of her every day for her Instagram? duck lmao

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Omg. Canā€™t cope with her vapid Lockdown photoshoot grid posts. Could. You. Be more. Vapid. Starting to feel this with basically all influencers now, so over it

ETA honestly what did she and joe even have in common to begin with? He seems semi-cultured at least, he reads, is moderately into politics etc... what did they talk about? Where he could be dragged to take more pictures of her every day for her Instagram? duck lmao
A lot of people are realizing this year that theyā€™re sick of the superficial and are searching for more meaning.

Perhaps Joe realized how shallow and empty she is? I think sheā€™s always been like this but weā€™re only just noticing it.

I canā€™t deal with her constant selfies and photo shoots anymore. Itā€™s sick. Nobody gives a tit about appearances right now. Weā€™ve all got bigger things to worry about.

Reactions: 39
Another great article- makes a lot of sense.

What drew you to creating your own skincare brand?
I felt like there was something missing from my own personal skincare routine and I just couldnā€™t find anything that I was completely 100 per cent happy with. I set myself a goal of creating the ideal skincare brand that ticked all my boxes, but my main priority was that they actually work and have really strong skin benefits.
šŸ‘ šŸ‘ Benefits for whom, Nims? Great logic. Everyone has the same skin as you, of course.

Top tips for eating for your skin?
The number one thing is keeping hydrated by drinking lots of water and keeping your diet as diverse as possible ā€“ itā€™s all about balance.
(y) yeah, balance of smoothie bowls

You have amassed a huge following on both Instagram and YouTube ā€“ how do you stay grounded? (this question :LOL:)
I have recently been on a yoga teacher training course and have learned so much about meditation. Iā€™ve always loved yoga, but this has really taken it to a whole new level. This year has been tricky to manoeuvre; our world has been turned upside down and itā€™s all about adapting to the new normal. The way that Iā€™ve been dealing with that is through meditation and just accepting that actually, sometimes things are completely out of our control.
šŸ§˜ā€ā™€ļø yeah, yoga, meditation, and don't forget the running around without a mask! that helps too

How have you found creating engaging content over lockdown and whilst working from home?
Iā€™ve just had to accept that things are going to be different. Iā€™m lucky enough to have one of my close friends as my photographer, so even though weā€™ve had to see each other from a distance, she can still create content with me.
šŸ„‚ having prosecco in the middle of the day with your 'friend', from a distance

From Eat Smart to Smart Skin ā€“ what will be your next venture?
Weā€™re already working on the second launch for Smart Skin, which is exciting! Itā€™s tricky at the moment with COVID, but eventually, Iā€™d love to teach people yoga, create yoga videos online and host retreats at some point down the line.
šŸ˜· yeah, it is so tricky during COVID to make yoga videos online, from your home, it is much better to attend endless yoga lessons and working from a cafe

"hosting retreats" always makes me thing of the "charity work" rich middle aged ish women who don't work do (I'm thinking the kind of thing Real Housewives etc etc)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Scared of bread but not ā€˜bout covid spread.. Dimbobā€™s mislead, the breakupā€™s gotten to her head
Mislead ā€˜bout Covid spread.. last BF ate bread, so sheā€™s found Joey 2.0 instead

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ couldnā€™t help myself, had to update it

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Lmao šŸ¤£ so true. He reminds me of Aussie guys with all that sun damage.

And yes! I thought she got with Joe to make Marcus jealous too! In one of her early vlogs when she first got with Joe and was showing him off, she mentions something about how she read Geminiā€™s will hear from their ex. And she says itā€™s true because her ex messaged her. She looked super smug when she said it. She definitely felt like she ā€œWonā€ that breakup.
omg where is this? need to see. ta!

Reactions: 7
"hosting retreats" always makes me thing of the "charity work" rich middle aged ish women who don't work do (I'm thinking the kind of thing Real Housewives etc etc)
Imagine the food they'd be offered???šŸ¤­

• Haha
Reactions: 7
5CE4F35C-D3A1-4AB4-8684-5008F5C95479.jpeg

Dawid Malan (Joe 2.0 brother) and partner Clair Mottram.. thought it was weird how Dimbobs started lightening her hair again after so many years going for a natural look, can imagine her going back to blonde just to fit in

Reactions: 12
View attachment 300364
Dawid Malan (Joe 2.0 brother) and partner Clair Mottram.. thought it was weird how Dimbobs started lightening her hair again after so many years going for a natural look, can imagine her going back to blonde just to fit in
Niomi: complains she lost herself in relationship
Also Niomi: dyed her hair to fit in with reboundā€™s crowd

honestly seems a bit of a bunny boiler to me šŸ„“

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Sun-damaged or not, I find him quite sexy, in a different way than Joe. It appears that their lifestyles are more similar, so here's hoping they're a better match.

Great detective work! :sneaky:

Reactions: 14
Itā€™s like sheā€™s got rid of Joe and picked up with him again 10 years later.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Iā€™m not sure quite how to articulate it but there s a difference between Joe & Niomiā€™s families. Joeā€™s family seem like they have a bit more depth to them. His parents have lovely taste when it comes to decor, his sister works in the arts... Just a different vibe, they are less flashy or something.

I hate snobbery but sometimes different backgrounds or outlooks impact relationships.

On the face of it the new guy seems flashier,

I really enjoyed watching Niomi when she first lived in Notting Hill. Iā€™m struggling to like her now but Id like to give her the benefit of the doubt as Iā€™m sure sheā€™s having a hard time.

Reactions: 18
Next is going to be a guy who works in a mask production company
The ironyšŸ¤£
Or at an ICU. :(

I followed him earlier today,I had a feeling he would go private.Charles Drury (Lauren Goodger's piece)did the same thing the second his name started appearing on Tattle.They know we are talking about them.
Yeah, so did Terrina. šŸ˜‚
This new dude def looks older than 31.

Also off topic, but Dimbobs is such an odd rich person. I donā€™t follow her closely so this stuff has probs already been talked about. But she doesnā€™t have a house? She moves from tiny flat to tiny flat. She embarrasses herself online, has poor taste in clothes & accessories. Shes not well educated.

If I didnā€™t know what her grandmother/grandparents were loaded, I wouldnt think of Niomi being well-off. Shes just so embarrassing and desperate in all aspects of life.
Yeah, she's more like an Essex girl.

Looks like her new bloke is one of those people who uses Twitter just to complain! šŸ˜‚

He'll be pleased Princess Superspreader gets free stays in hotels in that case.

Also, it looks like his brother or cousin (same surname) is an England and Yorkshire crickter. So is Niomi just using her cricket connections to find a new man? Yikes! As someone else said, I had no idea the cricket world was so incestuous.

View attachment 299930
He looks fifty.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.