Niomi Smart #10 Tier 2 blues, a lot of booze and new screws...Dimbob no longer a snooze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think the new dude is a bad looking guy, but he certainly looks a LOT older than 31! Very ‘rugged’. 🤔

Reactions: 21
His IG is private now, was it public before?
I followed him earlier today,I had a feeling he would go private.Charles Drury (Lauren Goodger's piece)did the same thing the second his name started appearing on Tattle.They know we are talking about them.

Reactions: 10
Dearly hope Joe has a special advent calendar this year where behind each door is a slice of toast.
Yessss! With some whipped butter and sprinkled sugar on top ! Mmm Yumm !

the new guy is from SA, also got something to do with sport ( wrong choice for Niomi if she is planning to ration out food ) and seeks rich and looks good . Ticks off her criteria’s though

Reactions: 2
I wonder if niomi actually loved Joe as a person though, I think she was much more in love with the image that the relationship projected, he was good looking, rich, and it was something that others could be envious of. I know everyone mourns differently but I think that might explain why she moved on so quickly.

All she seems to care about is image and how she comes across to strangers on the internet. I think she was more upset about the fact that someone had the audacity to dump her than she was at losing the supposed love of her life.
I agree with you. They seemed like the perfect couple on the outside but I never got the feeling that she was IN LOVE with him. From the videos Joey was the one who was thoughtful in gestures and gifts. I don't recall Niomi doing anything lovey dovey for Joey.

Reactions: 13
What sort of a stupid name is Charl?

Charles, Charlie? Carl? I’m so confused.

I don’t think he’s good looking, he’s a bit crusty. He’s not using SPF.

Are you telling me the girl in the picture with him isn’t Niomi? It’s the dead spit of her.

I always though she went into that relationship with Joe just to make Marcus jealous.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Lmao 🤣 so true. He reminds me of Aussie guys with all that sun damage.

And yes! I thought she got with Joe to make Marcus jealous too! In one of her early vlogs when she first got with Joe and was showing him off, she mentions something about how she read Gemini’s will hear from their ex. And she says it’s true because her ex messaged her. She looked super smug when she said it. She definitely felt like she “Won” that breakup.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
What sort of a stupid name is Charl?

Charles, Charlie? Carl? I’m so confused.

Are you telling me the girl in the picture with him isn’t Niomi? It’s the dead spit of her.

I always though she went into that relationship with Joe just to make Marcus jealous.
Apparently his brother is called Dawid 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
This new dude def looks older than 31.

Also off topic, but Dimbobs is such an odd rich person. I don’t follow her closely so this stuff has probs already been talked about. But she doesn’t have a house? She moves from tiny flat to tiny flat. She embarrasses herself online, has poor taste in clothes & accessories. Shes not well educated.

If I didn’t know what her grandmother/grandparents were loaded, I wouldnt think of Niomi being well-off. Shes just so embarrassing and desperate in all aspects of life.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Not all us Aussies are sun damaged 😜

But yes, he does look remarkably like an Aussie chippy on smoko 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Rather more Hugh Grant and less David Brent, I assume?

Well, I had to look it up. It’s pronounced Sharl.

Dawid is Dar-vid.

Sharlene and Derwood.

I think Joe is much better looking than Sharlene but he always looked so stunned/scared/shocked in photos with her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Saturn in 3rd means issues with communication. It could make you a bit cold or reserved, prone to depression or isolation.

I’ve got Saturn in the 1st which is the house of self. During my Saturn return I had a huge self crisis.

Maybe I should start an astrology thread 😅

I don’t think I’d like to be in that flat either. It’s too dark. I noticed she always has the blinds closed, so the view must be bad. Her last flat in nottinghill was gorgeous and bright.
Just catching up here, but, I vote yes with regards to the astrology thread.

From the Cambridge hotel:

Thank you for your email – we look after the hotel’s PR so your message has been passed onto us.

The team at University Arms takes government guidelines and Covid restrictions extremely seriously and therefore we understand and appreciate your concerns and comments so thank you for getting in touch. Niomi was travelling as a work commitment so at the time of travel, this was in line with government guidance on visiting a Tier 1 area. She travelled alone to ensure she wasn’t mixing households as this was one of the restrictions in place.

We are really saddened to hear this has affected your views on visiting us. We are trying to do everything we can to support the hotel’s staff and guests through such a difficult, complicated time and are sincerely sorry for any offence caused.

If it is of interest, you can read the safety / Covid protocols in place at University Arms here: https://universityarms.com/the-journal/covid-19-update/.

I hope this is helpful and do let me know if you would like to speak further.

Very best,

Ellen
A lot of words saying basically nothing. Prffff

Probably has it hanging on her wall. Lol.
I know people a little like her who do frame that shizz, it hangs in one of the downstairs bathrooms. They ask you to comment on it after your first visit.

View attachment 298466View attachment 298467Tanya and Niomi doing same «sponsorship» same day?? Cringe...
Both if these ladies are supposedly single / dumpef. Why are they looking at shilling the new menswear bling??? Surely jimbobs and marky would be better ambassadors? ??

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I know him hahaha. If it’s confirmed he’s the new guy I’ll spill some tea. All I will say is that he wasn’t really a professional cricketer it was more like local stuff and he is definitely 50 shades material.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
I know him hahaha. If it’s confirmed he’s the new guy I’ll spill some tea. All I will say is that he wasn’t really a professional cricketer it was more like local stuff and he is definitely 50 shades material.
So is he a good match for our dimbobs, or nah?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.