Niomi Smart #10 Tier 2 blues, a lot of booze and new screws...Dimbob no longer a snooze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you guys know what. I would love Zoe and Niomi to swap their lifestyles. To see Niomi all day long on couch with chocolate and Zoe trying joga after smoothie bowl šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Random thought about the convo a few pages ago regarding their schedules.. obviously Joe wasn't up for the 7am Saturday runs or cooking sessions (LOL) but once he lost his job and they were quarantining for months it showed that he still wasn't like Niomi in that way. Like even without a lot of responsibilities (that we know of) he still didn't seem to like having the same crazy schedule as her. Although it did seem like she slowed down a bit.. they would do a lot of walks and stay up late watching movies. Not sure what I make of all of this (because you would think it would make it easier for them to stay together rather than split) but just wanted to point it out and get other peoples' thoughts!

Also re: the potential new guy, I agree it's basically Joe 2.0 which is freakin' weird. It does make her look like a psycho just replacing him... I don't know how you can move on that quick from a 4 year relationship/engagement to a monogamous relationship with someone else. And why would the dude want a relationship with someone like that? I don't buy that Joe and Niomi's relationship had be "over" for a while before the actual split, at least not on Niomi's part. All signs (up until now I guess) point to her being blindsided

Reactions: 13
I don't think he is very good looking. Decent body but average-Joe face... LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don't think he's good looking either.

He's probably someone she met through Joe. As soon as he found out they broke up, he probably slid into her DM's.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
id
Random thought about the convo a few pages ago regarding their schedules.. obviously Joe wasn't up for the 7am Saturday runs or cooking sessions (LOL) but once he lost his job and they were quarantining for months it showed that he still wasn't like Niomi in that way. Like even without a lot of responsibilities (that we know of) he still didn't seem to like having the same crazy schedule as her. Although it did seem like she slowed down a bit.. they would do a lot of walks and stay up late watching movies. Not sure what I make of all of this (because you would think it would make it easier for them to stay together rather than split) but just wanted to point it out and get other peoples' thoughts!

Also re: the potential new guy, I agree it's basically Joe 2.0 which is freakin' weird. It does make her look like a psycho just replacing him... I don't know how you can move on that quick from a 4 year relationship/engagement to a monogamous relationship with someone else. And why would the dude want a relationship with someone like that? I don't buy that Joe and Niomi's relationship had be "over" for a while before the actual split, at least not on Niomi's part. All signs (up until now I guess) point to her being blindsided
interesting because I thought she became a bit slobby in lockdown for her & wondered if he lost interest as she wasnā€™t the perfect perky girlfriend 24/7. Or maybe they just didnā€™t survive lockdown as they got on each othersā€™ nerves.

Reactions: 6
Looks like her new bloke is one of those people who uses Twitter just to complain! šŸ˜‚

He'll be pleased Princess Superspreader gets free stays in hotels in that case.

Also, it looks like his brother or cousin (same surname) is an England and Yorkshire crickter. So is Niomi just using her cricket connections to find a new man? Yikes! As someone else said, I had no idea the cricket world was so incestuous.

Screenshot 2020-11-04 at 10.49.53 pm.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I don't think he's good looking either.

He's probably someone she met through Joe. As soon as he found out they broke up, he probably slid into her DM's.
I think Joe (the first) is a bit dreamy looks wise. Joe could easily be in a high-end commercial. Hard to beat.

Reactions: 28
He doesnā€™t have Joeā€™s ā€œpedigreeā€ either and we know how much that means to her. I donā€™t really care how quickly sheā€™s moved on, Iā€™d rather her go on to ruin the next guyā€™s mood, instead of continuing to live her best single life spreading Covid.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He doesnā€™t have Joeā€™s ā€œpedigreeā€ either and we know how much that means to her. I donā€™t really care how quickly sheā€™s moved on, Iā€™d rather her go on to ruin the next guyā€™s mood, instead of continuing to live her best single life spreading Covid.
HAhaha "pedigree." Perfectly put.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Someone's been reading on. As if we didn't know already.
Not grannybobs??šŸ˜²šŸ˜²

Looks like her new bloke is one of those people who uses Twitter just to complain! šŸ˜‚

He'll be pleased Princess Superspreader gets free stays in hotels in that case.

Also, it looks like his brother or cousin (same surname) is an England and Yorkshire crickter. So is Niomi just using her cricket connections to find a new man? Yikes! As someone else said, I had no idea the cricket world was so incestuous.

View attachment 299930
Can't spell 'there' for ,'their'...........roobish!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't think he's very good looking either, if you take away the tan and the facial hair, he's not quite Joey.

Reactions: 17
Do you think the 50 Shades scenes have been put into practice yet? šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.