Niomi Smart #10 Tier 2 blues, a lot of booze and new screws...Dimbob no longer a snooze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was head over heels and engaged not long ago, I can't fathom her being in a serious relationship already! Then again, there's something seriously off about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
OMG GUYS

I think I might have found who her mystery guy is!! She's just followed a guy (who kind of fits the description of the man she was seen with) and when I went to look at his insta story it was the exact same view from Primrose Hill as the one she posted on her stories..!??

View attachment 299310View attachment 299311

What do you guys think??
Great detective work!

Paging @orangeandsoda - does he match who you saw Niomi with?

Reactions: 17
She was head over heels and engaged not long ago, I can't fathom her being in a serious relationship already! Then again, there's something seriously off about her.
Ikr, when I had my first heart break it was a 6 months healing process. Must be the feel new tea and full moon ritual, together with the Dettol cleansing ritual 😮

• Haha
Reactions: 19
YThe thing that gets me is she JUST followed the guy (literally sometime in the past 2 days). If he was the one she's been seeing this whole time wouldn't she have followed him earlier?
Nah not necessarily. I don't follow people on instagram until much later (several dates at least) because I prefer to keep some privacy and mystery for a bit.

This guy makes sense. Great find!

Reactions: 14
I doubt she's seeing him as long term, she'll worry about how bad the sun damage will look on the gram in a few years. Joe was an office guy rather than an outdoors sporty guy. She must have shared on purpose. He might be moving in today with her for lockdown. Good luck new Joe!
Well, he's missed the smoothie bowl season.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry but I just don’t understand how she can move on from a broken engagement that fast.

At least with Lockdown 2 Joeeeeyy won’t be treading on eggshells around her. He’ll probably be getting pissed in the lads flat with Freddie!

Reactions: 24
"I feel like there's such a weird vibe in my neighborhood today. I feel quite sad!" she says as she frolics around with a smile on her face and NO bleeping MASK! NIOMI YOU ARE THE REASON YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD HAS TO LOCKDOWN!! duck right off!!!!!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Me either.Even if she was the one who was dumped,that is cold.You don't get over a broken engagement/heart in 3 fuckin months.

Reactions: 14
Speculation is fun. Good detective work. But let’s not let this distract everyone from the fact that Niomi is a Covid-superspreader.

Reactions: 17
Guys you have to see this:

At 16:00 she starts telling off young people who are still clubbing, seeing people, going out to restaurants etc "we all need to take it upon ourselves to play our part and stay safe" "it's not worth it just stay home, cook food" "you don't know what underlying conditions people have"

She clearly cared and had common sense at one point, how can she completely flip??
It's honestly because she's the fakest witch in all the land. She was in a comfy cozy position with Joe, now that she's miserable and alone, she hates her own company so much she's got to go out and flounce her no doubt COVID-carrying self.

Completely think we should reply to anyone who says "Niomi's allowed to go to restaurants!" on her Instagram with "WHY WE LEFT IDEA 16:00 mark" like another poster said.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
"I feel like there's such a weird vibe in my neighborhood today. I feel quite sad!" she says as she frolics around with a smile on her face and NO bleeping MASK! NIOMI YOU ARE THE REASON YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD HAS TO LOCKDOWN!! duck right off!!!!!
Yeah the 'weird vibe' is
a. people scared they will lose their jobs this month
b. people who are self employed or unemployed scared they can't pay their rent or bills and might lose their homes this month
c. people who run small businesses who are scared another month is the nail in the coffin for their companies
d. people who have MH problems and are scared they will worsen during a month alone
e. people who don't usually have MH problems but are single and live alone/far away from family/don't have a Sussex mansion to go home to who are scared they will develop MH problems
f. people who actually give a tit about others and are weary/worried that the R rate is now so high and others are still getting ill/dying

Does this witch ever go outside? Does she ever speak to another human? I'm so done with her. Christ.

Editing to add - obviously we know she goes outside too much, I meant in more of a metaphorical way e.g. outside of her own bubble/life/self but got carried away in my rant :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I wonder if niomi actually loved Joe as a person though, I think she was much more in love with the image that the relationship projected, he was good looking, rich, and it was something that others could be envious of. I know everyone mourns differently but I think that might explain why she moved on so quickly.

All she seems to care about is image and how she comes across to strangers on the internet. I think she was more upset about the fact that someone had the audacity to dump her than she was at losing the supposed love of her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Well, he's missed the smoothie bowl season.
'sokay. He's just in time for porridge bowl weather. ..cue theme song..

Hope he enjoys being woken up unceremoniously for a 10k run before being force-fed porridge and a cheeky 1/10th piece of toast.

More power to ya dude. 👊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
If we were ever in doubt as to why Niomi keep posting vanity pictures of herself, this is why. She loves stuff like this. So sad that these young women feel this way.

AB539B5B-0496-40DA-BB68-72928A9A8AA9.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
She's disgusting. "My neighbourhood."

Remember when she said to not go to Portobello Road Market because it was basic?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Scared of bread but not ‘bout covid spread.. Dimbob’s mislead, the breakup’s gotten to her head
🤣🤣🤣 you definitely have to repost from page 48 as that’s a brilliant new thread title

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Me either.Even if she was the one who was dumped,that is cold.You don't get over a broken engagement/heart in 3 fuckin months.
if she is with or hooking up with someone else it doesn’t mean she’s over it.

IMO & I know others disagree she was genuinely in love with Joey. Ive no doubt a lot of it was looks & status but I think she was fond of him.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.