Niomi Smart #10 Tier 2 blues, a lot of booze and new screws...Dimbob no longer a snooze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'sokay. He's just in time for porridge bowl weather. ..cue theme song..

Hope he enjoys being woken up unceremoniously for a 10k run before being force-fed porridge and a cheeky 1/10th piece of toast.

More power to ya dude. 👊
Dearly hope Joe has a special advent calendar this year where behind each door is a slice of toast.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Yel

Interesting! If she's locking up with him for this month good luck Joey V2.0 surviving on one veggie burger a meal and having all the almond and peanut butter hidden 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 299523

Reflecting and wondering how Joe put up with this tit for so long.
OMG this post was so cringe!

Btw I don't know if that's only me, but from what I remember on every PDA video, Joe was the one who ended the kiss/hug first, while she was the one who loved doing all that in front of the camera and wanted it to last as long as possible. Like, "look at us, we are so happy together and we have so much passion and we are just pahhhhhhhfect".

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Me either.Even if she was the one who was dumped,that is cold.You don't get over a broken engagement/heart in 3 fuckin months.
She's just being spiteful. The new guy is just a pawn.

Reactions: 6
For everyone saying she’s moved on fast— remember the first spotting of this guy was in September, I believe. So yes she moved far quicker than you might think.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Another great article- makes a lot of sense.

What drew you to creating your own skincare brand?
I felt like there was something missing from my own personal skincare routine and I just couldn’t find anything that I was completely 100 per cent happy with. I set myself a goal of creating the ideal skincare brand that ticked all my boxes, but my main priority was that they actually work and have really strong skin benefits.
👏 👏 Benefits for whom, Nims? Great logic. Everyone has the same skin as you, of course.

Top tips for eating for your skin?
The number one thing is keeping hydrated by drinking lots of water and keeping your diet as diverse as possible – it’s all about balance.
(y) yeah, balance of smoothie bowls

You have amassed a huge following on both Instagram and YouTube – how do you stay grounded? (this question :LOL:)
I have recently been on a yoga teacher training course and have learned so much about meditation. I’ve always loved yoga, but this has really taken it to a whole new level. This year has been tricky to manoeuvre; our world has been turned upside down and it’s all about adapting to the new normal. The way that I’ve been dealing with that is through meditation and just accepting that actually, sometimes things are completely out of our control.
🧘‍♀️ yeah, yoga, meditation, and don't forget the running around without a mask! that helps too

How have you found creating engaging content over lockdown and whilst working from home?
I’ve just had to accept that things are going to be different. I’m lucky enough to have one of my close friends as my photographer, so even though we’ve had to see each other from a distance, she can still create content with me.
🥂 having prosecco in the middle of the day with your 'friend', from a distance

From Eat Smart to Smart Skin – what will be your next venture?
We’re already working on the second launch for Smart Skin, which is exciting! It’s tricky at the moment with COVID, but eventually, I’d love to teach people yoga, create yoga videos online and host retreats at some point down the line.
😷 yeah, it is so tricky during COVID to make yoga videos online, from your home, it is much better to attend endless yoga lessons and working from a cafe

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
the new guy is the brand manager for dettol and niomi is continuing her super-spreading adventures around the city???? it's comedic

Edit: I did more snooping. He is just Joe 2.0. A marketing brand manager from a cricket family? Now we know why she says she's over Joe. She's still dating him

he also follows her private account and her friend charlotte. wonder if it's another from her reject pile like joe was 😂. he also follows the girl we flagged as joe's possible new girl @annahernaman

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Edit: I did more snooping. He is just Joe 2.0. A marketing brand manager from a cricket family? Now we know why she says she's over Joe. She's still dating him
[/QUOTE]

I hope you realize what a gem you and your CIA level stalking skills are
absolutely PAAAAHHFECT

• Haha
Reactions: 25
the new guy is the brand manager for dettol and niomi is continuing her super-spreading adventures around the city???? it's comedic

he also follows her private account and her friend charlotte. wonder if it's another from her reject pile like joe was 😂. he also follows the girl we flagged as joe's possible new girl @annahernaman
And where in that video posted above she said it's not good having all the nasty chemical and Method (obviously, one of her promo companies) was much better. I'd love him to start cleaning her flat with Dettol haha

Reactions: 8
Excellent snooping!

And yes, he is Joe 2.0....just 10 years older.

Reactions: 5
I’m from Cambridge and I have Covid symptoms. Is it acceptable to blame Nimbobs if i test positive? Haha

Reactions: 18
What is with her gran or friends always posting comments like that on Insta? Why don't they text her? lol.
They probably want to get noticed and have people come to their profile to admire their plastic surgery.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
even though niomi is like 28 she is still quite naive and inexperienced when it comes to dating and relationships, from what we know she's had two long and serious relationships and not much time for dating in between, so i'm unsurprised she's moved on so quick. she probably has no idea how to handle the pain or heartbreak and can't be alone for long

Reactions: 10
I wonder if niomi actually loved Joe as a person though, I think she was much more in love with the image that the relationship projected, he was good looking, rich, and it was something that others could be envious of. I know everyone mourns differently but I think that might explain why she moved on so quickly.

All she seems to care about is image and how she comes across to strangers on the internet. I think she was more upset about the fact that someone had the audacity to dump her than she was at losing the supposed love of her life.
In my opinion if you really love and care about someone you don't leave them behind when they get injured so you can get a fast time on your casual run. Or not understand that leaving their dream job / country because of a pandemic might make them, idk, sad? The only one she loves is herself (but guys she really needs a self-love day).

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I just don't understand her need to wake him up to do the run TOGETHER! My boyfriend and I are very active and we do go on runs on the weekend but separately, cause I wake up early and he likes to sleep in. I don't wake him up, I let him sleep. Why wouldn't I? Being in relationship doesnt mean that you need to do EVERYTHING TOGETHER!

Or when she woke him up to make shepherds pie? WTF Why? let the man sleep! Do it yourself or wait for him to wake up! I don't get it!
it is specifically this that proves to us she is NOT OKAY being on her own. she couldnt even do the most basic tit on her own. working out is most people's "me time" myself included. she never wanted to do aNYTHING alone. and now, she has been leaving the house at like 4 in the bleeping morning just to avoid being in a bed by herself. then she pounds champagne at night so she doesnt realize she is in the bed alone at night. then rinse repeat til she can go bone discount Joey on the weekends.

If this is her new guy - the guy that SERIOUSLY strikes a resemblance to Joeyy (they could be brothers!) - with an EX that looks very much so like Nimbobs (also look as if they could be related...) ... its a bit freaky - its like they've both replaced each others EX for a lookalike :unsure:o_Oo_O
dude.... it is so many levels of creepy that he totally looks like Joe & his ex is a straight up Niomi doppelganger. I wonder if they accidentally call each other their lost lovers' names in bed. OH JO--I MEAN CHARL~ *justcloseyoureyesandpretendhe'sJoeyyyesthatsitPAHHHFECT*. also are we gonna talk about how transparently vengeful it is that she's dating a bleeping CRICKET player when her ex fiance lost his dream job surrounding the sport of CRICKET. that feels blatantly intentional to me. we know she hates going to games too bc she admitted it in a lockdown vlog. god. Niomi is such a witch. LET THAT MEANGIRL FLAG FLY YOU LITTLE SPOILED tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.