Niomi Smart #10 Tier 2 blues, a lot of booze and new screws...Dimbob no longer a snooze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
also... surely they dont exactly I dunno what museum this was but most in london are free?

omg some iteration of this has to be new thread title!
Scared of bread but not ‘bout covid spread.. Dimbob’s mislead, the breakup’s gotten to her head

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
OMG GUYS

I think I might have found who her mystery guy is!! She's just followed a guy (who kind of fits the description of the man she was seen with) and when I went to look at his insta story it was the exact same view from Primrose Hill as the one she posted on her stories..!??

Screen Shot 2020-11-04 at 14.23.46.png
Screen Shot 2020-11-04 at 14.25.10.png

What do you guys think??

• Wow
Reactions: 83
Just came to post that guy, he doesn't look as stylish as I was expecting. But very handsome.

Although niomi being niomi I bet she's already booked him in with her dentist to have a smile transformation

87630083_2518786191705315_9106170907031939505_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
If this is her new guy - the guy that SERIOUSLY strikes a resemblance to Joeyy (they could be brothers!) - with an EX that looks very much so like Nimbobs (also look as if they could be related...) ... its a bit freaky - its like they've both replaced each others EX for a lookalike :unsure:o_Oo_O

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Found him on Linkedin, he's a brand manager, which makes it very easy for him to approach her or they met on Tinder or any other apps (who knows).

He seems to be very outdoorsy (at least according to his Instagram photos), not sure what her type is, I'd picture her with some rich entrepreneur who will take her to overpriced restaurants and hotels etc. Can't really picture her camping and climbing the mountains. Maybe it's just a rebound, so it doesnt really matter.

Attachments

Reactions: 16
🙄🙄😤🤬 How does she ALWAYS get away with this tit???!!!

View attachment 298738
FYI - my response to EsteeLaundry following their deleting the Niomi story. And their response to me afterwards. Next time Dimbob outrageously violates the rules I suggest you guys forward the evidence to them. Looks like they are interested in following her case.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
OMG GUYS

I think I might have found who her mystery guy is!! She's just followed a guy (who kind of fits the description of the man she was seen with) and when I went to look at his insta story it was the exact same view from Primrose Hill as the one she posted on her stories..!??

View attachment 299310View attachment 299311

What do you guys think??
looks like the lad has a gf already

Attachments

I doubt she's seeing him as long term, she'll worry about how bad the sun damage will look on the gram in a few years. Joe was an office guy rather than an outdoors sporty guy. She must have shared on purpose. He might be moving in today with her for lockdown. Good luck new Joe!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
OMG GUYS

What do you guys think??
You definitely cracked it. The thing that gets me is she JUST followed the guy (literally sometime in the past 2 days). If he was the one she's been seeing this whole time wouldn't she have followed him earlier? That being said he also follows her best friend Charlotte now so it seems somewhat serious (meaning Nims would have introduced him to her bestie already). Anyway she's a bleeping dumbass for meeting up with this guy despite the current restrictions. I bet you if she doesn't go to her mom's for the lockdown it'll be because she wants to be able to see the bleeping guy.

Reactions: 20
OMG GUYS

What do you guys think??
How romantic. I can visualise the scene: boy and girl, romantic evening, walking hand in hand... until they need to pull their phones out to take a picture for the gram.

What a bleeping world we live in.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I dunno maybe at the start she was just using her private instagram with him? Could have been trying to keep her online presence/recent breakup on the down low. I'd probably do the same in her position.
I do wonder what her dating profile is like and if she refers to her influencer/youtube life.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.