Niomi Smart #10 Tier 2 blues, a lot of booze and new screws...Dimbob no longer a snooze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys you have to see this:

At 16:00 she starts telling off young people who are still clubbing, seeing people, going out to restaurants etc "we all need to take it upon ourselves to play our part and stay safe" "it's not worth it just stay home, cook food" "you don't know what underlying conditions people have"

She clearly cared and had common sense at one point, how can she completely flip??

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
I feel like she really deserves for people to just comment with, “Why We Left India, 16 minute mark” on every one of her Instagram posts now.

It’s all getting a bit callous and uncaring now.

Reactions: 32

At 16:00 she starts telling off young people who are still clubbing, seeing people, going out to restaurants etc "we all need to take it upon ourselves to play our part and stay safe" "it's not worth it just stay home, cook food" "you don't know what underlying conditions people have"

She clearly cared and had common sense at one point, how can she completely flip??
She's raging mad at being dumped by Joeeeeey so soon after getting engaged and asking her friend to be a bridesmaid. She kept everything right in everyone's faces.

Fast forward to her new reality and the REAL Dimbobs has emerged. Playing at 'happy happy me' didn't work for her so now she has nothing to pretend about.

I have always seen her as fake.

Reactions: 19

She was fine to stay home when she had Joe to do it with. Now she’s single she’s out all the time to avoid being home alone. Yet during the first lockdown, that’s how many single people with no outdoor space had to live, for months. And because of people behaving like her, many people will have to live like that again now for at least a month. She can swan off home to the huge Sussex house - what about everyone who doesn’t have that luxury? She makes me sick.

Reactions: 33
Niomi created this ✨ pherrfeect angel✨ look and everybody seems to think she's so unproblematic if they don't follow her closely. She never educates her followers on anything political, hides herself behind sustainability while thriving on materialistic gifts given to her and tops it off with acting like a total head in a global pandemic. But she's white, rich and sooo perfect that she's pardoned. Honestly a drama channel needs to pick it up and talk about all the influencers who ignored the crisis. Maybe when she's called out publicly she'll realise how utterly privileged she is.

I tested negative this week and am by law allowed to go most places in my country, but guess what Niomi, I'm still staying at home and going only to essential places. If you want to support business you can do it online, by delivery or donation in case of a museum. Only if she knew those options existed! Somebody dm her maybe she just doesn't know!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She was fine to stay home when she had Joe to do it with. Now she’s single she’s out all the time to avoid being home alone. Yet during the first lockdown, that’s how many single people with no outdoor space had to live, for months. And because of people behaving like her, many people will have to live like that again now for at least a month. She can swan off home to the huge Sussex house - what about everyone who doesn’t have that luxury? She makes me sick.
she's so hypocritical. also even just her "stay in and watch netflix" attitude... does she realise not everyone has subscription tv services? or that so many people were WFH at the same time of trying to help their children study? She makes it seem like a relaxing holiday. I am angry at people going out too, but it is one thing if you are in a beautiful house with a partner but quite another if you are in a cramped flat, for example. She really has no idea of her level of priveledge. If she was called out about breaking lockdown I bet she would cite it as some kind of MH issue, when she had previously ignored it for all the other people alone at home.

Niomi created this ✨ pherrfeect angel✨ look and everybody seems to think she's so unproblematic if they don't follow her closely. She never educates her followers on anything political, hides herself behind sustainability while thriving on materialistic gifts given to her and tops it off with acting like a total head in a global pandemic. But she's white, rich and sooo perfect that she's pardoned. Honestly a drama channel needs to pick it up and talk about all the influencers who ignored the crisis. Maybe when she's called out publicly she'll realise how utterly privileged she is.

I tested negative this week and am by law allowed to go most places in my country, but guess what Niomi, I'm still staying at home and going only to essential places. If you want to support business you can do it online, by delivery or donation in case of a museum. Only if she knew those options existed! Somebody dm her maybe she just doesn't know!
this is the thing, people seem to think following the bare minimum of the rules is okay. I don't think as shops open today for the last time for a while are open i should run out there and browse around "because it is within the rules"

• Heart
Reactions: 10
As a flat dweller with no garden I remember being so jealous of her in her little fully stocked cabin with private land and seemingly no responsibility for first lockdown, and how despite always living in tiny flats she'd somehow managed to luck out of them at the exact right time. Now her luck has turned she is alone, in a dark flat, and suddenly she's not so willing to stick to the rules.

The worst thing is she can just piss off back to her mums mansion, she still doesn't have to be in a cramped flat.

Also in that same video when she's talking about how sad she is to leave India she can barely contain a smile. She also brushes off Joe saying she "thinks" he's sad too... he lost his dream job Niomi, what do you think? I don't know how I didn't see this break up coming in hindsight... she's awful.

Reactions: 25
Yes, her behaviour is questionable! I always go back to the 10k run with Joe. He injured himself out running with her and she carried on because she thought she was winning....If my boyfriend asked me to go for a 7am run on one of my only days off where I injure myself and he doesn't turn around to check where I am or stop to help me and then decides to laugh about it for the rest of the day while explaining the story to followers while I limp around...I would be like a b1tch. That's just odd.

Reactions: 28
As a flat dweller with no garden I remember being so jealous of her in her little fully stocked cabin with private land and seemingly no responsibility for first lockdown, and how despite always living in tiny flats she'd somehow managed to luck out of them at the exact right time. Now her luck has turned she is alone, in a dark flat, and suddenly she's not so willing to stick to the rules.

The worst thing is she can just piss off back to her mums mansion, she still doesn't have to be in a cramped flat.

Also in that same video when she's talking about how sad she is to leave India she can barely contain a smile. She also brushes off Joe saying she "thinks" he's sad too... he lost his dream job Niomi, what do you think? I don't know how I didn't see this break up coming in hindsight... she's awful.
that was so odd, how would you "think" your partner was sad about a huge life event, would you not talk about it?! I imagine the conversation about going back to the UK, him suggesting it and her immediately jumping up and saying "yes it is sad but for the best, where are the suitcases?"

Reactions: 17
Yes, her behaviour is questionable! I always go back to the 10k run with Joe. He injured himself out running with her and she carried on because she thought she was winning....If my boyfriend asked me to go for a 7am run on one of my only days off where I injure myself and he doesn't turn around to check where I am or stop to help me and then decides to laugh about it for the rest of the day while explaining the story to followers while I limp around...I would be like a b1tch. That's just odd.
That’s just reminded me - She posted something yesterday about not letting people dampen your energy or something and that rubbed me the wrong way (I mean everything she does or says now has that effect, lol) felt like it was a dig at Joe not getting up early unless she bullied him into it at the weekend and all the exercise etc. Guess what Niomi, other people have actual demanding jobs that are tiring, I don’t want to go on a run at 7am on a Sunday after getting up early all week and I don’t think there is anything wrong with that at all. It’s not lazy or wrong to not want to do that. And she doesn’t actually have that much energy because she keeps saying she hasn’t had much sleep and all that. Sounds like she needs a good lie in herself tbh.

Reactions: 16
I think they "just looked nice together" a very attractive couple. Perhaps Niomi could live with that, now it's over, she could/can and will find a very attractive guy again and make another "attractive couple" relationship. Maybe that's why she can move on quick. It's easy to replace looks.

Reactions: 19
That’s just reminded me - She posted something yesterday about not letting people dampen your energy or something and that rubbed me the wrong way (I mean everything she does or says now has that effect, lol) felt like it was a dig at Joe not getting up early unless she bullied him into it at the weekend and all the exercise etc. Guess what Niomi, other people have actual demanding jobs that are tiring, I don’t want to go on a run at 7am on a Sunday after getting up early all week and I don’t think there is anything wrong with that at all. It’s not lazy or wrong to not want to do that. And she doesn’t actually have that much energy because she keeps saying she hasn’t had much sleep and all that. Sounds like she needs a good lie in herself tbh.
I think that must be one of the things that drove him insane, weekends for her mean nothing as they are the same as the week. Imagine being him and working hard all week then having to also get up early on your weekend

Reactions: 11
I've got that green square necklace that Niomi has. It's actually really beautiful but I've never worn it because I've had nowhere to go because of Covid 😅

But yeah, the majority of it is quite ugly. I prefer dainty/simple jewelry.
Although I like the colour of the green square pendant I just cannot get on board with the ugly cheap gold chain. Most of their stuff just looks so cheap. I’ve seen it in person and no offence but I just wasn’t a fan!

Reactions: 2
I think that must be one of the things that drove him insane, weekends for her mean nothing as they are the same as the week. Imagine being him and working hard all week then having to also get up early on your weekend

I just don't understand her need to wake him up to do the run TOGETHER! My boyfriend and I are very active and we do go on runs on the weekend but separately, cause I wake up early and he likes to sleep in. I don't wake him up, I let him sleep. Why wouldn't I? Being in relationship doesnt mean that you need to do EVERYTHING TOGETHER!

Or when she woke him up to make shepherds pie? WTF Why? let the man sleep! Do it yourself or wait for him to wake up! I don't get it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I just don't understand her need to wake him up to do the run TOGETHER! My boyfriend and I are very active and we do go on runs on the weekend but separately, cause I wake up early and he likes to sleep in. I don't wake him up, I let him sleep. Why wouldn't I? Being in relationship doesnt mean that you need to do EVERYTHING TOGETHER!

Or when she woke him up to make shepherds pie? WTF Why? let the man sleep! Do it yourself or wait for him to wake up! I don't get it!
She seemed suffocating. It's funny she keeps saying she lost a part of herself - from what she's shown, I really feel like she brought that on herself, tbh. Everything was 'we like this' and 'this is our favourite', she never saw her own friends anymore always with Joe/couples, forced him to eat what she ate, exercise when she exercised, get up and do things she wanted to do...God, it couldn't be me.
Also, before anyone is at me saying 'well we don't know he didn't want to do all that yadda yadda yadda' - I think it speaks volumes that Joe came home from work trips and didn't go home to her. I think he is someone who really values having his own space and she didn't seem to allow that or understand that as an idea despite calling herself an introvert. He's a typical Scorpio in that regard :sneaky: and she is just so overbearing. With the benefit of hindsight I am surprised he lasted the 4 years to be honest.

Reactions: 27

Yeh, I don't run anymore but I view it as a kind of personal time activitiy that I used to use to listen to music, just think etc . I can just imagine how grating it would be to be woken up early on a weekend with "but joeyyyyy.." I really think there was a huge build up of resentment that they never addressed (if she had no idea how he felt about the move back to the UK it doesn't seem they communicated much) and he just snapped

She seemed suffocating. It's funny she keeps saying she lost a part of herself - from what she's shown, I really feel like she brought that on herself, tbh. Everything was 'we like this' and 'this is our favourite', she never saw her own friends anymore always with Joe/couples, forced him to eat what she ate, exercise when she exercised, get up and do things she wanted to do...God, it couldn't be me.
Also, before anyone is at me saying 'well we don't know he didn't want to do all that yadda yadda yadda' - I think it speaks volumes that Joe came home from work trips and didn't go home to her. I think he is someone who really values having his own space and she didn't seem to allow that or understand that as an idea despite calling herself an introvert. He's a typical Scorpio in that regard :sneaky: and she is just so overbearing. With the benefit of hindsight I am surprised he lasted the 4 years to be honest.
I think he lasted the 4 years as he was out at work etc (seemed to work long hours, go away often) so relatively he probably spent little time with her, but then it became clear in lockdown when he couldn't go out

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think he lasted the 4 years as he was out at work etc (seemed to work long hours, go away often) so relatively he probably spent little time with her, but then it became clear in lockdown when he couldn't go out
Oh yeah I totally agree! It would be the ‘we’ve eaten enough bread on the first day of our holiday’ for me though 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

Because he was just fodder for her Youtube content :rolleyes: Vlogmas cooking wouldn’t be as popular without cute sleepy Joeyyyyy in the video!

Reactions: 7
Oh yeah I totally agree! It would be the ‘we’ve eaten enough bread on the first day of our holiday’ for me though 😬
god yeah that alone would have made me snap. It reminds me of family members of mine who have bad relationships with food and make those kind of comments after meals out

• Heart
Because he was just fodder for her Youtube content :rolleyes: Vlogmas cooking wouldn’t be as popular without cute sleepy Joeyyyyy in the video!

And she loved showing him off! Even though after breakup with Marcus she was saying how she will keep her next relationship private! LOL

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.