Niomi Smart #10 Tier 2 blues, a lot of booze and new screws...Dimbob no longer a snooze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oof the 'come hither' looks to camera. Babe he's just not into you. It's toe curlingly awful and since when did she ever go to a museum. Wondering what content she's got planned for lockdown now it's not smoothie bowl weather and she's not holed up with dreamy Joey.

Reactions: 14
I haven’t posted in a bit but WOW can she be any more self-absorbed?? All she ever does is post cringey selfies (girl has never been a natural at posing), shill useless products, and flaunt her oh-so-busy posh London lifestyle during a global pandemic. How can her fans not see how narcissistic and tone-deaf she’s being? I really do think she’s headed toward a mental breakdown once she realizes her “career” has no meaning or purpose, she’s just a constant walking billboard consumed by social media likes and follows. She’ll be obsolete in no time at all. I really think she needs to chill out, meditate (and I mean ACTUALLY meditate, not just because it’s a trendy wellness thing to boast about on Instagram), and do some soul-seeking for herself, not just her image and brand. A lockdown will either be really detrimental for her or an opportunity to do some serious introspection.

Reactions: 19
i often wonder if narcissists are attracted to be influencers, or they become like this from this job?
Before Instagram, these people would be referred to as attention seekers, everyone knew one, Insta has just given them a legitimate platform, one where they can literally be paid to be their best attention-seeking self!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I haven’t posted in a bit but WOW can she be any more self-absorbed?? All she ever does is post cringey selfies (girl has never been a natural at posing), shill useless products, and flaunt her oh-so-busy posh London lifestyle during a global pandemic. How can her fans not see how narcissistic and tone-deaf she’s being? I really do think she’s headed toward a mental breakdown once she realizes her “career” has no meaning or purpose, she’s just a constant walking billboard consumed by social media likes and follows. She’ll be obsolete in no time at all. I really think she needs to chill out, meditate (and I mean ACTUALLY meditate, not just because it’s a trendy wellness thing to boast about on Instagram), and do some soul-seeking for herself, not just her image and brand. A lockdown will either be really detrimental for her or an opportunity to do some serious introspection.
There's nothing inside for her to reflect upon. She sees 'breathwork', 'meditation' etc etc as 'physical' actions. She talks the talk and spews slogans/Hallmark quotes ad infinitum but it's all 'Smartskin deep'.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Looks likes they are celebrating joes birthday today From the looks and sound of it him and his family have probably gathered indoors. But I don’t know if that comes under the social bubble thing.
Where is this?

Reactions: 1
Right, Today’s Joe’s birthday. This is probably Dim’s justification for not doing any work today. #SelfCareDay #PuttingHerselfFIRST

510D673F-8790-46DB-BF0B-EA4EF5480026.png

Its gone? Gleam?
🙄🙄😤🤬 How does she ALWAYS get away with this tit???!!!

730AED8F-9088-4F0D-ACAA-F8D19BC9A703.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Really weird to me that she only posts on Instagram. I guess she has enough money now that her job can be just that? Someone brought up Pick Up Limes a while back, Sadia recently took a month off from posting to focus on her work and realign herself. No problem whatsoever and looked really mature and classy doing that and communicating it. Also appreciate that Sadia treats her job like... a job. She has consumers (her followers and viewers) and thinks about what she is producing, stays on message, balances her content with personal content. Realize... Niomi is the Niomi show. It's just her. She tried on a few occasions to host series or interview folks but it is always about here, whereas a lot of successful YouTubers covering fashion, food, what have you are communicating about something, not just themselves. Niomi is just tired and dated... her content is basically the equivalent of selfies and that's it.

Also unfollowed Venetia, she seems to have a cool message but I realize everything is about her.

Reactions: 15
[/QUOTE] But instead, Princess Dimbob of Notting Hill showed us all how truly selfish she is and how little she actually truly gives a crap about health and well-being.
[/QUOTE]

Princess Dimbob of Notting Hill.... crying 😂😂

[QUOTE="Also unfollowed Venetia, she seems to have a cool message but I realize everything is about her.
[/QUOTE]

I was also initially impressed by Venetia and thought she was someone who actually cared about the stuff she preached about.
I unfollowed her too. Just another SJW for the gram, but not in practice.

Reactions: 4
Popping in to say it made me LOL in all my Election Day stress over here in the states that Niomi is promoting menswear now without even a man to put it on. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I definitely don’t think anyone needs a man and fully support an independent woman —- but Gleam is really reaching these days aren’t they? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her try hard lover gaze into the camera while she pretends to advertise the Missoma jewellery :sick: She admires herself something terrible, I didn't even realize the story was about the stupid necklace until I saw the tag. She is so far up her own arse, she thinks the sun shines out of her orefices. I don't think I can stomach seeing this average girl trying to convince her audience that she is something special. If she hadn't piggy backed Marcus's Youtube fame back in the day, I wonder behind which average pay desk she would be today.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Her try hard lover gaze into the camera while she pretends to advertise the Missoma jewellery :sick: She admires herself something terrible, I didn't even realize the story was about the stupid necklace until I saw the tag. She is so far up her own arse, she thinks the sun shines out of her orefices. I don't think I can stomach seeing this average girl trying to convince her audience that she is something special. If she hadn't piggy backed Marcus's Youtube fame back in the day, I wonder behind which average pay desk she would be today.
omg do u think she bleaches her asshole?
soz i just have been up all night on election duty.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
also... surely they dont exactly I dunno what museum this was but most in london are free?
Yes, it's the British museum, and it's definitely free to get in. Looks like she's had a telling off from someone to take it down.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
My response:

Hi Ellen,

Thanks for your reply!

Just because you followed government guidance, doesn't mean it's morally correct. So, as she wasn't mixing households in the 1 and a half hour drive, but was mixing households within that same week, the hotel morally thinks that's fine? Because it's "technically within the government guidelines"?

Niomi's approach to this coming Thursday's lockdown 2.0 is to relax in a cafe the entire time even though she has the luxury of having a decent sized flat to herself. Why is lockdown not immediate but on Thursday, may you ask? Because of the paperwork needing to be processed. Not so that Londoners, even Miss Niomi Smart, can have "one last hurrah".

You take care of the hotel's PR. Can you please confirm with me if you looked at her Instagram comments from her recent posts? Or just the fact that she has 1+ million followers? If you did check out the comments, you will see the vast amount of hate she receives in this area. Instead of giving free stays to recently-made redundant people who could actually use a break (which is something you could publish a lovely article on), you give it to someone who doesn't need it and will provide you with minimal business (especially now, as you'll probably be closing on Thursday and by the time lockdown is lifted, everyone would have forgotten about Niomi's Cambridge trip).
Their reply:

We understand your concerns and very much take your comments on board. The hotel’s priority is to adhere and follow government guidelines and advice during what is such a difficult time for the hospitality industry and nation as a whole.

Again, we sincerely apologise for any offence caused and appreciate you bringing your concerns to our attention.

Very best,

Ellen

My reply:

Hi Ellen,

Thank you for taking responsibility for the error in selecting Niomi Smart to represent the hotel. I trust you will make better choices next time.

I used to work in PR at the start of my career. Believe me, the comment section is where you get everything you need to know. I suggest you check it next time to avoid any unnecessary backlash as there are popular threads floating around which are giving hate to the hotel for choosing her. The hotel doesn't need more reasons for people not to travel to it on top of the global pandemic.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.