Niomi Smart #10 Tier 2 blues, a lot of booze and new screws...Dimbob no longer a snooze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is this stream of consciousness, post every [vacuous] thought that comes to your head in the form of an Instagram story, kick she’s on?

Reactions: 12
What's the betting it will all go in the bin? It's mostly carbs (bread or cake) and no way will she eat all the fresh sandwiches today? How sad :(

My view of Pret has been tarnished.
yeh I used to like pret as they give all of their leftovers to homeless shelters, wtf are they doing with her?! I genuinley have never seen her even eat a sandwichno way she will have more than a bite

Reactions: 15
Saturn in 3rd means issues with communication. It could make you a bit cold or reserved, prone to depression or isolation.

I’ve got Saturn in the 1st which is the house of self. During my Saturn return I had a huge self crisis.

Maybe I should start an astrology thread 😅

I don’t think I’d like to be in that flat either. It’s too dark. I noticed she always has the blinds closed, so the view must be bad. Her last flat in nottinghill was gorgeous and bright.
I think there is a general astrology discussion under off topics. I'm a fan too. Saturn in the 12th, don't work in prison or asylum but feels like both ☹

Reactions: 1
I'm sorry but I don't feel sorry for her one bit and I wouldn't waste my time worrying for her mental health. First of all, if she's going to be a condescending witch to her viewers and continue to claim confidently that she's "happier than ever," that she's "finally back on the right path," and that she feels she "got a part of herself back" -- then that's just how I'm going to treat her. I don't see why she should get to talk at us/preach us on how to move on fast and be above it all WHILE also reaping the benefit of receiving people's pity because she's supposed to be struggling? She can't have the cake and eat it too. Secondly, she fully has a choice not to spend the lockdown on her own -- she can definitely afford the train ride back home and her mom has more than enough space to host her comfortably (her mom lives in a mansion with a pool for gods sake). if she chooses to stay in London despite having the freedom to leave, then why should I feel sorry for her? She's doing exactly what she wants! Remember, she's PuTtInG HeRsElF fIrStttt!!!! Why would I feel sorry for someone who's literally explicitly choosing to be the center of their own world? Lastly, right now of all times, there are billions more people who deserve your concern more than this girl and she continues to prove it to us every single day. We are living through a global pandemic, all of us here have been affected by it in some way or another, no matter which country we're from -- yet she has not, not in ANY way. She's proceeded to live her life as normal. Has seen dozens and dozens of friends, colleagues, family alike. Has been hanging outside, exploring London and other towns (Cambridge, Soho Farmhouse, Brighton). Has continued to engage in her normal activities (yoga, "pilates iN tHe ClOuDssS", nail appointments, hair appointments, facials, body massages, yoga instructor courses, coffee shops, restaurants, and so on). I haven't seen my family since January and won't till well into 2021. I won't get to spend the holidays with them this year. I haven't sat in a restaurant since March. I haven't done tit except show up to work because unlike her I don't have the freedom to be able to work from home (even though I would love to). I know there are many people, on this forum and outside, who are in similar situations. The people whose mental health you should worry about are the people who've been on the line working non-stop since the virus broke out; the people who've lost their jobs or whose businesses have gone bankrupt due to the economic aftermath of the pandemic; the people who haven't seen their families in months, or worse, the people who've LOST their family members to this virus; the people whose plans have actually got canceled because of the situation we're in; the people who haven't actually had an opportunity to engage in any self-care despite the stress they've been put through... these are the people whose mental you should worry about, but definitely NOT Niomi who spends EVERY SINGLE DAY focusing on her own self-care and putting herself first. I happen to think spending 4 weeks on her own might actually do her a whole world of good. She's clearly avoided her own company like the plague for months. Maybe it's time she faces her own solitude for once. Maybe that'll give her some perspective.
THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. you described this all PERFECTLY. exactly how i feel.

i will honestly have a go at any "i feel so bad for Niomi" comments. she doesn't give a duck about you so not sure why you give a duck about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. you described this all PERFECTLY. exactly how i feel.

i will honestly have a go at any "i feel so bad for Niomi" comments. she doesn't give a duck about you so not sure why you give a duck about her.
100%.
Honestly, if she's definitely going home, I feel like this puts her current behaviour in an even worse light for me. Not only has she been out and about with multiple people in multiple places not wearing a mask...but she knows she's travelling home, to another city, to live with her family for probably a month? If that were me, I would be going NOWHERE right up until I had to travel, because I would not want to increase at all the likelihood that I would catch the virus and take it home to my family. Why doesn't she care about the fact that she might infect her own family? Why does she care more about getting matcha lattes and going to a museum she's too thick to understand than trying to limit the likelihood she will make her family unwell?
I feel like that's a bit sinister but I can't see it any other way to be honest. How she can be out and about like nothing is happening knowing she's going home and could easily infect her family is beyond me. It's beyond selfish. She doesn't care about anyone - ANYONE - but herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
What is this stream of consciousness, post every [vacuous] thought that comes to your head in the form of an Instagram story, kick she’s on?
'stream of consciousness'................. can't put her up there with Virginia Woolf BUT ,' Groundhog Day' fits: same old, same old'.

Reactions: 4
100%.
Honestly, if she's definitely going home, I feel like this puts her current behaviour in an even worse light for me. Not only has she been out and about with multiple people in multiple places not wearing a mask...but she knows she's travelling home, to another city, to live with her family for probably a month? If that were me, I would be going NOWHERE right up until I had to travel, because I would not want to increase at all the likelihood that I would catch the virus and take it home to my family. Why doesn't she care about the fact that she might infect her own family? Why does she care more about getting matcha lattes and going to a museum she's too thick to understand than trying to limit the likelihood she will make her family unwell?
I feel like that's a bit sinister but I can't see it any other way to be honest. How she can be out and about like nothing is happening knowing she's going home and could easily infect her family is beyond me. It's beyond selfish. She doesn't care about anyone - ANYONE - but herself.
Agreed. Based on Grandma's reply to her Instagram, she's coming home to infect the lot!

"Entire family wiped thanks to influencer's gifted Bodyism daily smoothie bowls in Notting Hill stomping grounds"

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Agreed. Based on Grandma's reply to her Instagram, she's coming home to infect the lot!

"Entire family wiped thanks to influencer's gifted Bodyism daily smoothie bowls in Notting Hill stomping grounds"
Her Grandma is an idiot, not only are they not going to be allowed to mix households but she's obviously in the high risk category - all that plastic in her face isn't going to shield her from COVID. If she's not worried about being in a riskier group and coming into contact with a granddaughter behaving the way Niomi has then welp - I guess we know where that stupid gene comes from in their family.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I don't get how her attitude could have changed from 'I am going vegan because someone died and I want to be healthy' to this. I think she doesn't care because she is being tested privately, but she doesn't talk about it (even though she would probably get less hate for that than she is getting now). Her family must also be getting privately tested for COVID-19, because they are loaded, and although they are stupid and don't care about other people, they care about themselves A LOT.

• Heart
I don't get how her attitude could have changed from 'I am going vegan because someone died and I want to be healthy' to this. I think she doesn't care because she is being tested privately, but she doesn't talk about it (even though she would probably get less hate for that than she is getting now). Her family must also be getting privately tested for COVID-19, because they are loaded, and although they are stupid and don't care about other people, they care about themselves A LOT.
To be honest though, unless she's getting tested literally every single day, it won't really help - you could easily contract COVID on the way home from a test and you wouldn't know about it. And it takes ages to get the results back so again you could've caught COVID in say, the 3 day period between you having the test and then getting the results.
I've had 3 tests now because through work I came into contact with people who had tested positive. The results ranged from 2 days (private) to 6 days (NHS). It makes no sense that you're allowed back to work if you have a negative result from 6 days ago, but hey.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m truly starting to think she’s a narcissist, or at least just one massive head

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Her Grandma is an idiot, not only are they not going to be allowed to mix households but she's obviously in the high risk category - all that plastic in her face isn't going to shield her from COVID. If she's not worried about being in a riskier group and coming into contact with a granddaughter behaving the way Niomi has then welp - I guess we know where that stupid gene comes from in their family.
Perhaps Granny T thinks all the crap she’s pumped into her face will act like a shield against the virus. Or perhaps, like Niomi, believes in holistic bullshit and that her weekly Thai massages will save her.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Perhaps Granny T thinks all the crap she’s pumped into her face will act like a shield against the virus. Or perhaps, like Niomi, believes in holistic bullshit and that her weekly Thai massages will save her.
Granny T seems like the kind of dolt that would think Covid is a hoax.

Reactions: 19
100%.
This is what to me implies she doesn't really "believe" in Corona or how serious it is, it is the typical anti-vaxxer holistic approach that a lot of influencers seem to have. I wonder how she would feel if a relative of hers got ill, I personally would never forgive myself if I had been so careless and that happened

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't get how her attitude could have changed from 'I am going vegan because someone died and I want to be healthy' to this.
It's actually really sad when you put it like that. She used to eat like Zoe but then seemed to start this vegan journey with good intentions and it's become so warped with ED tendencies. I am not a vegan but I still used to enjoy watching her (albeit stolen) recipes and food vlogs. Now what does she offer anyone? Bad yoga form? Restrictive eating habits? Bad outfit posts with equally bad poses? What happened to "i'm not an influencer"? The old Niomi used to show some semblance of care for what's going on in the world but somewhere along the way in the last couple of years she has become so utterly self-obsessed. Remember the vlogs on Syria? Now it's crickets for Covid and Black Lives Matter beyond unfeeling platitudes. She or someone in her social circle might have to get it for her to start taking its seriously. Joe losing his job wasn't enough to drum up some empathy (pre-breakup of course). And the breakup just put her further into her own little universe.

Reactions: 16
This is what to me implies she doesn't really "believe" in Corona or how serious it is, it is the typical anti-vaxxer holistic approach that a lot of influencers seem to have. I wonder how she would feel if a relative of hers got ill, I personally would never forgive myself if I had been so careless and that happened
Me too. I haven't seen my family since 2019 now because I am still sometimes working out of the house depending on what's open, and I also helped get shopping etc for vulnerable neighbours during the first lockdown so was still out more than I'd be comfortable with. As much as it's killing me not to see my family, some have underlying health conditions and I could never live with myself if I passed them the virus. And I think you're right tbh, the only alternative to Niomi being a total cold-hearted witch who doesn't care about her family at all is that they just don't believe in the virus/are anti-vaxxers/even conspiracy theorists, I don't know what's worse of those options though!

• Sad
To be honest though, unless she's getting tested literally every single day, it won't really help - you could easily contract COVID on the way home from a test and you wouldn't know about it. And it takes ages to get the results back so again you could've caught COVID in say, the 3 day period between you having the test and then getting the results.
I've had 3 tests now because through work I came into contact with people who had tested positive. The results ranged from 2 days (private) to 6 days (NHS). It makes no sense that you're allowed back to work if you have a negative result from 6 days ago, but hey.
i was hospitalised cos i collapsed and had a major seizure so woke up in hospital to be told i had tested positive for covid.
All with NHS (thank god love them always will) and they got that done within a day/matter of hours. (not sure i was out cold)

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.