Niomi Smart #10 Tier 2 blues, a lot of booze and new screws...Dimbob no longer a snooze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also as if she's ever said 'ey' in her life. Also should be spelt 'eh'. Everything about her is annoying at the moment.

Reactions: 18
It’s not a flattering photo. She looks waxy.

She’s lost so much weight I think it’s starting to show in her face ☹
Yeh, this is why I think it would be much better for her to stay with her mum, it would be better for someone to try to make sure she eats enough imo

Reactions: 4
Yeah! But the rules don't apply to Niomi, because she eats so healthily and exercises every day she's magically immune, or something :rolleyes:
She's not actually doing anything wrong here. Cafes and restaurants are open and need as much business as possible before lockdown starts and they're closed down. Also, you don't have to wear a mask when you're sitting down, only when you're moving around a cafe/restaurant/pub whatever. Don't get me wrong, Niomi has been ridiculous with how many people she has seen but in this instance, she's not breaking any rules.

Reactions: 8
She's not actually doing anything wrong here. Cafes and restaurants are open and need as much business as possible before lockdown starts and they're closed down. Also, you don't have to wear a mask when you're sitting down, only when you're moving around a cafe/restaurant/pub whatever. Don't get me wrong, Niomi has been ridiculous with how many people she has seen but in this instance, she's not breaking any rules.
I mean actually, the rules for tier 2 say you should work from home where possible. She admits herself she is working in a cafe. This is not essential or needed. So she's technically breaking the rules even by working in a cafe when she doesn't need to do so and is perfectly able to work from home.
On the rare occasions I've gone to a cafe or restaurant lately I've been asked to put a mask back on once the table has been cleared. If she's working, not eating, she should be wearing a mask.
Honestly it baffles me that anyone can defend her when we're going into another month long lockdown because of people doing stuff like this, tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I mean actually, the rules for tier 2 say you should work from home where possible. She admits herself she is working in a cafe. This is not essential or needed. So she's technically breaking the rules even by working in a cafe when she doesn't need to do so and is perfectly able to work from home.
On the rare occasions I've gone to a cafe or restaurant lately I've been asked to put a mask back on once the table has been cleared. If she's working, not eating, she should be wearing a mask.
Yep, agree with this! She can definitely do her job from home so as per the guidance she should be WFH. Also she can still support the cafe by grabbing some takeaway coffee/food... she doesn’t have to sit there for hours “working” on her laptop. Much more covid safe for everyone if she gets a takeaway and leaves. But this is dimbobs we’re talking about so she probably struggles to comprehend that 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 27
Yep, agree with this! She can definitely do her job from home so as per the guidance she should be WFH. Also she can still support the cafe by grabbing some takeaway coffee/food... she doesn’t have to sit there for hours “working” on her laptop. Much more covid safe for everyone if she gets a takeaway and leaves. But this is dimbobs we’re talking about so she probably struggles to comprehend that 🤷‍♀️
Yep! And I'm inclined to argue that depending on if she's got an extra drink or anything while she's working, she's actually just clogging up a table that other customers who might have sat and eaten (and paid) could have used, which would've boosted the cafe's income more than Niomi just sitting there working.
I can't decide if influencers are stupid, ignorant, or both, to be honest.

Reactions: 26
She doesn’t need to go to the cafe though. It’s not essential travel and it’s not essential to her work. Perhaps she could argue she’s supporting a business but is it really the right and moral thing to do in the week leading up to another full lockdown? (and people are saying the lockdown should have been implemented much sooner). I get supporting businesses but I don’t think that’s what it’s about for Niomi. She’s just doing what she wants because she feels entitled to. It’s a bit egotistical to be honest. She’s shown her true colours these past few months.

Yep! And I'm inclined to argue that depending on if she's got an extra drink or anything while she's working, she's actually just clogging up a table that other customers who might have sat and eaten (and paid) could have used, which would've boosted the cafe's income more than Niomi just sitting there working.
I can't decide if influencers are stupid, ignorant, or both, to be honest.
Niomi doesn’t order food. She gets given free cake!😂

Unless it’s a smoothie bowl from her favourite place. Weather dependent of course!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Cafes should really cut down on this now, she is just taking up space and probably spending very little

Reactions: 9
Honestly, has Niomi ever come out and said anything about her views on the pandemic? At this point, I'm getting heavy suggestions that she thinks its a hoax. The reason the new restrictions and lockdowns didn't come into effect immedietly is due to paperwork/logistics. Not because the virus and the risks of "living life as normal" is paused until Thursday. She's honestly so dumb, I hope shes trolling us.

Reactions: 26
Been gently stalking this thread for a while, never posted. But this seriously makes my blood boil so I slid in her DMs. Even though she might not see it, hope whoever does disaster control will 🙄
I don’t know what to think about her actions, seems like basic PR not to do the stuff she’s doing, Maybe she feels that being heartbroken gives her a free pass or it’s made her so wrapped in herself she isn’t thinking about others.

Reactions: 12
Been gently stalking this thread for a while, never posted. But this seriously makes my blood boil so I slid in her DMs. Even though she might not see it, hope whoever does disaster control will 🙄
Love the way you've phrased that - social responsibility is exactly right. How does Niomi even begin to reconcile in her head that she recycles and avoids plastic and all the rest of it to benefit the planet but clearly doesn't give a toss about the actual people living on it who are dying and getting majorly ill.

I don’t know what to think about her actions, seems like basic PR not to do the stuff she’s doing, Maybe she feels that being heartbroken gives her a free pass or it’s made her so wrapped in herself she isn’t thinking about others.
If she really still thinks that's a free pass, I feel like she must be exceptionally low IQ/lobotomised. Like, yeah at first people felt sorry for her and weren't as critical because she was going through a heartbreak. But if she thinks her months old break up is more important than people's lives she's a moron, we all know she'll be onto her next rich boring white guy next year anyways.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This is why the UK is such a shitshow lol, people trying to jump around loophole “rules” for their own individual superficial pleasures, when it’s plainly obvious what the situation is and there is simply no need to HAVE to park yourself for hours in a cafe. “But but according to these rules”— enough! Get a grip! Accept the situation for what it is ffs. If you’re so keen on supporting business go buy some takeout from a cafe and go home and don’t bother or endanger the employees.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Honestly I'm sick and tired of people coming up with these "she's technically not breaking the rules in this case" / "the rules are different here" excuses. USE YOUR bleeping COMMON SENSE!!!! Who really cares what X government has instructed at Y exact point in time? In every country, specific rules have gone back and forth constantly since March, but at the end of the day the situation has remained the same this whole time: We have been going through a pandemic! The UK is about to go into another lockdown - clearly things are critical. We don't need people to make it worse till the last minute just because they are technically allowed by law right now. As someone above said, the point is not to have a race to get as much socializing done and go to as many places as possible till the minute the lockdown officially starts. It should actually be the opposite. Knowing that the UK is about to enter a new lockdown should make you think: "well, things must be really bad then, better stay extra safe!". People have literally been instructed to work from home where they can. And if there's ONE person who CAN work from home, you better believe it is Dimbob Smart! If she wants to support businesses then she can just grab the coffee and then go home. No need to stay inside WITHOUT A MASK! She literally is taking ZERO PRECAUTIONS: 1) she goes outside to visit a café which is unnecessary, 2) she decides to sit indoors instead of getting it takeaway, 3) she doesn't even wear a mask which is literally the bare minimum, 4) she doesn't even stay just enough time to drink her beverage, she actually stays for hours to WORK! How dumb can you get??? Can't believe people would actually defend this behavior. Especially when we are talking about a girl who's literally met up with 30+ people and has been out NON-STOP, i.e. she literally could be spreading it all over the place right now for all we know (she might just be asymptomatic herself, but she could still spread it to other people). She's a bleeping entitled dumbass and I will honestly NEVER look at her the same after this year's debacle. She has NO respect or even consideration for others. She's the most selfish person I've probably ever come across. I mean, she literally says it herself right: She's putting herself FIRST!!!! The problem is, she doesn't even put anyone SECOND. It's just HER. No space for anyone else in her tiny world!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
I think she's at Golborne Deli & Bistro. Could have almost forgiven her if she'd tagged them. She's so selfish.
She probably didn't tag because she plans to work here for the next 3 days and wants privacy I guess?

But I do think she’s been more mindful in what she posts since she’s been getting backlash. She definitely would have went out for Halloween and will be trying to meet as many people as possible before lockdown. She’s just not posting it..

Reactions: 5
Honestly I'm sick and tired of people coming up with these "she's technically not breaking the rules in this case" / "the rules are different here" excuses. USE YOUR bleeping COMMON SENSE!!!! Who really cares what X government has instructed at Y exact point in time? In every country, specific rules have gone back and forth constantly since March, but at the end of the day the situation has remained the same this whole time: We have been going through a pandemic! The UK is about to go into another lockdown - clearly things are critical. We don't need people to make it worse till the last minute just because they are technically allowed by law right now. As someone above said, the point is not to have a race to get as much socializing done and go to as many places as possible till the minute the lockdown officially starts. It should actually be the opposite. Knowing that the UK is about to enter a new lockdown should make you think: "well, things must be really bad then, better stay extra safe!". People have literally been instructed to work from home where they can. And if there's ONE person who CAN work from home, you better believe it is Dimbob Smart! If she wants to support businesses then she can just grab the coffee and then go home. No need to stay inside WITHOUT A MASK! She literally is taking ZERO PRECAUTIONS: 1) she goes outside to visit a café which is unnecessary, 2) she decides to sit indoors instead of getting it takeaway, 3) she doesn't even wear a mask, 4) she doesn't even stay just enough time to drink her beverage, she actually stays for hours to WORK! How dumb can you get??? Can't believe people would actually defend this behavior. Especially when we are talking about a girl who's literally met up with 30+ people and has been out NON-STOP, i.e. she literally could be spreading it all over the place right now for all we know (she might just be asymptomatic herself, but she could still spread it to other people). She's a bleeping entitled dumbass and I will honestly NEVER look at her the same after this year's debacle. She has NO respect or even consideration for others. She's the most selfish person I've probably ever come across. I mean, she literally says it herself right: She's putting herself FIRST!!!! The problem is, she doesn't even put anyone SECOND. It's just HER. No space for anyone else in her tiny world!
This. This. This.

And we know that her “work” at most extends to answering emails. That’s it. Not an activity that warrants sitting inside a cafe during a pandemic days before a national lockdown.

Niomi is the example of a privileged covidiot.

Reactions: 22
USE YOUR bleeping COMMON SENSE!!!!
Lol right. I keep seeing so many posters on Tattle (not necessarily this thread, it's everywhere tbh) being like 'oh well, it's fine, they're doing what the government mandates, how dare you be on a high horse expecting people to do more!' and I'm just like...right, so if Johnson told you to jump, would you do it? Would you ask how high? Please for the love of God, get your head out of your hole and stop trusting this incompetent government. I don't know how much more proof people need that this bare minimum approach to restrictions is not working. To the people who are saying 'well hospitality needs the money' yes they do. But it's not our job to provide it, the government should be doing that. It's already been proven that the Eat Out to Help Out scheme has made things so much worse - on some statistics, an almost 20% rise in cases can be attributed to Eat Out to Help Out.

I get it. Niomi is sad about her break up and she lives alone. Go home to Sussex then and stop endangering everyone around you. I cannot stomach people defending this behaviour and especially by people whose jobs are 'influencers' - it's in the freaking title, people are influenced by them, monkey see monkey do unfortunately. They have more of a responsibility than the average person. At the very least if she wants to selfishly sit in a cafe all day, keep it quiet and don't post about it in a way that sounds a lot like encouraging other people to do the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Honestly, has Niomi ever come out and said anything about her views on the pandemic? At this point, I'm getting heavy suggestions that she thinks its a hoax. The reason the new restrictions and lockdowns didn't come into effect immedietly is due to paperwork/logistics. Not because the virus and the risks of "living life as normal" is paused until Thursday. She's honestly so dumb, I hope shes trolling us.
I’m inclined to agree with you. She hasn’t said anything to her followers about social distancing or taking the pandemic seriously when most of the other influencers breaking rules actually have. She strikes me as a conspiracy theorist so she probably thinks she’s so brave and not a “sheep” for defying the rules 🙄

One of the things I hate most about the UK is how selfish and individualistic people are. So many breaking lockdown rules for their own super special circumstances while having the nerve to be angry at going into another lockdown. It’s only going to get worse as Christmas approaches.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.