Niomi Smart #10 Tier 2 blues, a lot of booze and new screws...Dimbob no longer a snooze

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
your post actually got me thinking - you’re so right. I can’t think of any influencer who constantly posts selfies / videos looking as smug and self-obsessed as her. Like literally no one. I don’t follow too many so maybe that has something to do with it. But I honestly can’t think of anyone posting these “look how gorgeous I look” stories every single day. She’s delusional. Or at rock-bottom. Or both.
As long as her sycophantic followers keep posting -'beautiful/gorgeous/rocking it/love you -puke puke 🤢🤢, she'll keep on doing it.

We're doomed-doomed I tell you.😱🤯

Ooh look what I found!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

This clip has been mentioned here before I think, but some more super awkward moments as Joe is clearly pissed off that Niomi is rattling off nonsense to the camera as he's trying to pack up the kitchen before their India move... (the infamous "secret peanut butter stash" video)

13:50 Niomi asks Joe about the environmentally-friendly brand "if you care"; he's clearly annoyed.. "what was the question?" and then, "do you even care?" with a passive aggressive laugh to which she snobbishly replies "I DO care. Do YOU care?"

14:32 Niomi says how she'd love to go back to Bawa some day; Joe says "yeah, pack up the kitchen and you'll go to Bawa"

14:38 Niomi about Bawa: "Maybe we should get MARRIED there" with a "whoa" by Joe in the background 😂 😂
omg poor Joe. She literally needs someone who she can 'mother' into doing whatever she wants. I still think proposal was more spur of a moment thank you for going with me thing. He got a job of his dreams, everything was going great maybe his family advised him to propose? Maybe it's kinda like when you are in a super good mood and make plans to go out and the day comes and you'd rather do anything else than go out.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

4:23 and 7:24 (he looks annoyed at her speaking like she is 'doing a tutorial' and 10:20 he says her concentration face is so funny (but not in a complimentary way). Knowing what we know now, it is easy to see the tension.

I think there is also a cup of 'feel new' too there somewhere! I spotted a white label so anyone who has bought feel new, do tell if the tea bag has a white label on it.
Her smugness JUMPS out in this video, wow! I can’t believe she included those model shots she took of him:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I wonder if his friends ever gave him a hard time for the way she constantly fawns over him in videos

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her smugness JUMPS out in this video, wow! I can’t believe she included those model shots she took of him:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I wonder if his friends ever gave him a hard time for the way she constantly fawns over him in videos
Funny as well when Joe isn't ready sitting in the chair and she says he's such a faffer. Contrast this with them packing up the kitchen. I'd have throttled her with the bees wax wrap.🐝🐝

• Haha
Reactions: 9
@Coldfeet
I haaaaaaaaaate the way she says 'lidl' instead of 'little' ughhh so annoying

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Eeeeuwwwww!!A suggestive image.😳😳
That gives me pig hooves vibes. 🤢

Why is this recommended to me? :ROFLMAO:

these girls look and sound SO different. Back when they were human beings and not robots.
Only Marcus already looks like the dick he is today.

She thinks she is the master of yoga now... I mean she likes it, that’s nice, I hope she is genuinely passionate about it, but those vids are clearly to show off her body, not for her viewers to learn something. Nim we know you’re thin
Her alignment is terrible. Yes, she's nice and thin and the poses look good. But when you go into detail, Niomi is a slob. Yoga will not benefit her in the long run if she doesn't take this into consideration.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
That gives me pig hooves vibes. 🤢

Only Marcus already looks like the dick he is today.

Her alignment is terrible. Yes, she's nice and thin and the poses look good. But when you go into detail, Niomi is a slob. Yoga will not benefit her in the long run if she doesn't take this into consideration.
Slob!!🤣🤣🤣 Still laughing.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
In the last thread we were talking about how her feet were not flat in the downward dog position.
Fast forward to today's IG story :LOL:
55B97F49-0B54-401E-A83B-2363FCB6E309.jpeg
1604005053321.png

• Haha
Reactions: 37
In the last thread we were talking about how her feet were not flat in the downward dog position.
Fast forward to today's IG story :LOL:
55B97F49-0B54-401E-A83B-2363FCB6E309.jpeg
View attachment 292870
This video baffled me tbh, she doesn't hold the poses for very long at all. I don't know all the different types of yoga, but I'm not sure you're getting much stretch out of holding downward dog for 2 seconds, tbh.

Reactions: 12
This video baffled me tbh, she doesn't hold the poses for very long at all. I don't know all the different types of yoga, but I'm not sure you're getting much stretch out of holding downward dog for 2 seconds, tbh.
She doesn't eat enough to hold a pen , idk how she run a marathon ....tbh, if she follows this eating pattern, she will permanently damage her body. Speaking of which some mentioned that her nails are clubbed. What is its significance exactly?

Reactions: 8
She doesn't eat enough to hold a pen , idk how she run a marathon ....tbh, if she follows this eating pattern, she will permanently damage her body. Speaking of which some mentioned that her nails are clubbed. What is its significance exactly?
I agree re the marathon! I always wondered how she even had the energy for a 10k tbh.

People were speculating she maybe had Crohn's or ulcerative colitis and that might explain her eating habits, but tbh clubbed nails can be present in loads of medical conditions. She seems to have always had it.

Reactions: 10
omg poor Joe. She literally needs someone who she can 'mother' into doing whatever she wants. I still think proposal was more spur of a moment thank you for going with me thing. He got a job of his dreams, everything was going great maybe his family advised him to propose? Maybe it's kinda like when you are in a super good mood and make plans to go out and the day comes and you'd rather do anything else than go out.
I disagree. Personally, I think Nims bullied him into the engagement. I think she lost her tit when he said he was moving to India, he would have protested and said he wanted her to go with him and she would have said something along the lines of “How can I go with you? This is a huge commitment for me, I’m giving up my entire life here for you but you haven’t made any commitment to me. It’s not like we’re engaged or anything...................". Long silence.

Of course, this is all just in my imagination but it seems possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I agree re the marathon! I always wondered how she even had the energy for a 10k tbh.

People were speculating she maybe had Crohn's or ulcerative colitis and that might explain her eating habits, but tbh clubbed nails can be present in loads of medical conditions. She seems to have always had it.
Clawing her way to the top of the influencer ladder?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.