Nikki Hughes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does work

you sound like you’re about 13 😴
What?? Why’s that for stating facts

Oh that ‘lip blush’ she does but she’s never in the salon? I literally go past the salon every single day and I’ve seen her there about 3 times in the last few months . The girl does not work she bums off lads
She never works for money 😂 has she ever made one pence of her own money embarrassing 😖 we all know what she dose for a bit of loose change 🤭

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Imagine having two kids to someone you didn’t love or even like 🤮 all for a few holidays and a ok house to stay in 😦

Everyone keeps saying Robbie is paying for all these holidays… but is he really? 😂 I can’t see him doing that to be honest… I think people in here need to get their facts straight before speculating. There are plenty of rumours about Robbie cheating, crazy how they’re never brought up. Ellis will end up screwing him over too but to be honest he’d probably cheat on her 😂 The whole situation is a joke.

Youre all quick to slate Nikki for taking the kids on holiday but at least she’s taking the kids on holiday unlike Robbie who keeps venturing off to hotels with his new bird, and not bothering with his kids 😂 oh and Robbie has his fair share of coke too 😂

and I wonder how long it’ll be until Ellis gets bored of playing step mum 🥴

Anyone else wonder why ROBBIE wouldn’t go through with the divorce?😂
Robbie is always with the kids he’s not going to stop Nikki taking them on holiday & I wonder if Nikkis new fella will get bored of playing step dad how many between them 4 all together 😂😂 have fun

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Everyone keeps saying Robbie is paying for all these holidays… but is he really? 😂 I can’t see him doing that to be honest… I think people in here need to get their facts straight before speculating. There are plenty of rumours about Robbie cheating, crazy how they’re never brought up. Ellis will end up screwing him over too but to be honest he’d probably cheat on her 😂 The whole situation is a joke.

Youre all quick to slate Nikki for taking the kids on holiday but at least she’s taking the kids on holiday unlike Robbie who keeps venturing off to hotels with his new bird, and not bothering with his kids 😂 oh and Robbie has his fair share of coke too 😂

and I wonder how long it’ll be until Ellis gets bored of playing step mum 🥴

Anyone else wonder why ROBBIE wouldn’t go through with the divorce?😂
I’ve seen Nikki playing step mum with matts kids to though it’s so cringe posting pictures of them on her Instagram she favourites one of his kids more than the other disgusting she only ever post one of his kids and always leaves the other one out 👎

• Sick
  • Sad
To be honest from what I've seen on Instagram, Robbie takes the kids away a fair bit to. They've both blatantly cheated on each other and are as bad as one another I think. I feel for her kids, imagine her son in a few years with all of the internet access kids have these days, won't be long before someone goes I seen your mas tits and ass on Instagram 🙈

Reactions: 11
To be honest from what I've seen on Instagram, Robbie takes the kids away a fair bit to. They've both blatantly cheated on each other and are as bad as one another I think. I feel for her kids, imagine her son in a few years with all of the internet access kids have these days, won't be long before someone goes I seen your mas tits and ass on Instagram 🙈
I know the poor things can you imagine few years they will see it all for what it really is 🤭

Leeanne is still on holiday with her on the run bf 😂 as soon as Nikki got back she got a full face of filler with robbies money tell ya new fella to pay for your filler instead of letting him bum of Robbie 🤮

So I’ve heard this lad has no shame what a user if it was leeanne that was married to Robbie he Would of been trying to get with leeanne not Nikki everyone knows that
Defo little meff using girls with well of fellas when he’s not even straight 🤯 he would of been with anyone who was robbies ex but have you seen the kite of him 🤣🤢 surprised he gets a look in then again Nikki would entertain any lad that looks at her 😵

Last edited:
  • Sick
What's the on the run fellas name, anyone know?
His name is Morris 😆

0EE19A96-946D-48ED-AAA8-37B24DB13967.jpeg

That’s his Instagram

Leeanne is still on holiday with her on the run bf 😂 as soon as Nikki got back she got a full face of filler with robbies money tell ya new fella to pay for your filler instead of letting him bum of Robbie 🤮

Defo little meff using girls with well of fellas when he’s not even straight 🤯 he would of been with anyone who was robbies ex but have you seen the kite of him 🤣🤢 surprised he gets a look in then again Nikki would entertain any lad that looks at her 😵
Why doesn't he just come out the closet now it’s so boring and get a proper job while he’s at it 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4

wonder how many days leave these girls get a year from their jobs ….. oh wait 🤣 they don’t work they bum off wveryone
Oh I can’t wait until it all comes crashing down and they r lashed back to Speke the little hood rats

• Haha
Reactions: 8
wonder how many days leave these girls get a year from their jobs ….. oh wait 🤣 they don’t work they bum off wveryone
Oh I can’t wait until it all comes crashing down and they r lashed back to Speke the little hood rats
Hood rats 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Nikki is playing step mum again 😆 how embarrassing can this girl get got the kids in town waving loads of money round in there hands and I can tell you it’s money from what her fella Matt has just got of a smack head for selling them drugs setting a great example 🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Nikki is playing step mum again 😆 how embarrassing can this girl get got the kids in town waving loads of money round in there hands and I can tell you it’s money from what her fella Matt has just got of a smack head for selling them drugs setting a great example 🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮
She is so vile she only had them kids to trap Robbie then asked him to marry her 😂😂 she’s got a cheek and as for her new fella Matt ha 🤮 local drug dealer rotter 🤢 from Robbie to that SHAAAAME 😆

She shouldn’t have her kid waving money round in towm like that is she of her head or what by all them desperate smack heads wtf she’s looking for trouble

Hood rats 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Couldn’t put it better ha

• Haha
She is so vile she only had them kids to trap Robbie then asked him to marry her 😂😂 she’s got a cheek and as for her new fella Matt ha 🤮 local drug dealer rotter 🤢 from Robbie to that SHAAAAME 😆

She shouldn’t have her kid waving money round in towm like that is she of her head or what by all them desperate smack heads wtf she’s looking for trouble

I seen that video shes deleted it now because she blatantly stalks this thread now she’s got everyone thinking her kids are walking round with loads of cash in there pockets what a silly little Cow why would she post that anyway proper scal

This thread is so funny yano. bleeping howling off hood rats
So funny makes me laughing how she thinks shes made it 😭😭 yet shes known as the Speke hood rat 🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

I must say it is so humiliating that she’s gone from a well know respected Dr to a very small time local drug dealer who has zero respect from anyone

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.