Nikki Hughes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🙄 It’s not Ellis’ car 🙄😂 It’s Robbies- taken on a business lease but Ellis is using the X6 it as he’s leased the Rolls Royce for DE patients and is using that at the moment 👍🏽

I’ll put money on the fact she announces she’s pregnant soon too 😉😂 poor little Robbie will end up screwed over again as she’s been known to slate him to her friends but says she will ‘grin and bear it’ and stay with him for the lifestyle.

he’s renting it- it’s up for sale. 😂

think he’d have to get divorced first 😂😂 and it’ll only be a matter of time before Ellis fucks him off too 🤦🏼‍♀️
Yeah but it’s not Nikkis car either that’s robbies to 🤦‍♀️

I think Ellis is gorge I used to follow her before she got with Robbie.

plus she is actually a model isn’t she after all
Ellis is stunning naturally and had her own money before Robbie Ellis comes from money so no one can really say anything unlike Nikki 🦀

🙄 It’s not Ellis’ car 🙄😂 It’s Robbies- taken on a business lease but Ellis is using the X6 it as he’s leased the Rolls Royce for DE patients and is using that at the moment 👍🏽

I’ll put money on the fact she announces she’s pregnant soon too 😉😂 poor little Robbie will end up screwed over again as she’s been known to slate him to her friends but says she will ‘grin and bear it’ and stay with him for the lifestyle.

he’s renting it- it’s up for sale. 😂

think he’d have to get divorced first 😂😂 and it’ll only be a matter of time before Ellis fucks him off too 🤦🏼‍♀️
But the house Nikki is in is up for sale to and Robbie is renting that aswell 👎

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Yeah but it’s not Nikkis car either that’s robbies to 🤦‍♀️

Ellis is stunning naturally and had her own money before Robbie Ellis comes from money so no one can really say anything unlike Nikki 🦀

But the house Nikki is in is up for sale to and Robbie is renting that aswell 👎
Nikki’s car is hers 😉

Clearly Ellis or one of her little cronies 😂 Ellis comes from money, never made it herself… just spoon fed by mummy and daddy.Hence why none of Robbies mates like her as she acts like a spoilt brat… just puts on a good front in front of Robbie. So they’re as bad as each other 😂

Yeah they are both rented and fighting over the marital home.👍🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know there’s a real gang of freaks on this who can’t even string a sentence together. Sound about 14 on the play ground “shes a slag” “your fellas gay” 😩 actually come across jealous more than anything.
It’s so cringe
No tea whatsoever just a load of shite like yer ma sells Avon spiel

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Nikki’s car is hers 😉

Clearly Ellis or one of her little cronies 😂 Ellis comes from money, never made it herself… just spoon fed by mummy and daddy.Hence why none of Robbies mates like her as she acts like a spoilt brat… just puts on a good front in front of Robbie. So they’re as bad as each other 😂

It’s not nikkis car Robbie is Leasing it for her still for the kids

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nikki’s car is hers 😉

The marital house is robbies so what’s the fight about he’s bought the house and the car Nikki drives is rented by Robbie 😭😭😭 I would die not owning anything of my own how cringe

• Haha
The marital house is robbies so what’s the fight about he’s bought the house and the car Nikki drives is rented by Robbie 😭😭😭 I would die not owning anything of my own how cringe
Nikki would not be able to by herself a 20 yr old Nissan micro 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭😭😭😆😆😆😆😆 it’s her car 🤣🤣😆 without Robbie nikkis getting the 80 bus all the way back to Speke 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Strange marriages these
My ma never worked, does that mean she’s never owned anything bought during the marriage? That’s not how marriage works.
If you’re lucky enough to not have to work it doesn’t mean you aren’t entitled to anything should the marriage breakdown.
Hate it to break it to the fans but she will walk away with more than enough.

Reactions: 13
Strange marriages these
My ma never worked, does that mean she’s never owned anything bought during the marriage? That’s not how marriage works.
If you’re lucky enough to not have to work it doesn’t mean you aren’t entitled to anything should the marriage breakdown.
Hate it to break it to the fans but she will walk away with more than enough.
Them comments piss me off like if your married and both pull your weight with the home etc regardless of who signed the mortgage then it’s only fair it’s split. I think it’s sick she’s trying to take him for ridiculous amounts but realistically he has given her a life and she should have something to enable her to start a new one now but no one needs 6 bed houses and an svr but if he’s stupid enough to give it all to her then 👍🏻
I want the tea on why they split up to begin with ? None of these lies about hergiving blow jobs upstairs at kids parties tho

Reactions: 7
Them comments piss me off like if your married and both pull your weight with the home etc regardless of who signed the mortgage then it’s only fair it’s split. I think it’s sick she’s trying to take him for ridiculous amounts but realistically he has given her a life and she should have something to enable her to start a new one now but no one needs 6 bed houses and an svr but if he’s stupid enough to give it all to her then 👍🏻
I want the tea on why they split up to begin with ? None of these lies about hergiving blow jobs upstairs at kids parties tho
I’ll think you’ll find all these comments on here are true they spilt because Robbie was sick of Nikki cheating constantly with all different men and all the partying every weekend and being a terrible wife drinking and drug taken even on school days it got really bad in the end Nikki was acting out of control and embarrassing and humiliating Robbie and herself

Reactions: 2
Nikki would not be able to by herself a 20 yr old Nissan micro 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣😭😭😭😭😭😆😆😆😆😆 it’s her car 🤣🤣😆 without Robbie nikkis getting the 80 bus all the way back to Speke 😷
Get her ma to give her lifts in the fire engine

Ay soz but look at these comments on Ellis page off Robbie 🤣🤢 I’m dying of cringe DELICIOUS

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I’ll think you’ll find all these comments on here are true they spilt because Robbie was sick of Nikki cheating constantly with all different men and all the partying every weekend and being a terrible wife drinking and drug taken even on school days it got really bad in the end Nikki was acting out of control and embarrassing and humiliating Robbie and herself
I just can’t quite believe she actually went upstairs in her marital home at her own child’s party and give a blowjob I can’t get my head round that one. The cheating in general and being out 24.7 I can believe she never has a drink out of her hand

Reactions: 9
I just can’t quite believe she actually went upstairs in her marital home at her own child’s party and give a blowjob I can’t get my head round that one. The cheating in general and being out 24.7 I can believe she never has a drink out of her hand
Why doesn’t she look like tit!!! Swear to god, I go out about once every 6 weeks and look/feel like tit for days afterwards 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
Why doesn’t she look like tit!!! Swear to god, I go out about once every 6 weeks and look/feel like tit for days afterwards 😂😂😂
Don’t be fooled by the filters 🤣🐷

100% true Nikki used to get of with lads in sit offs and do things like that when she was 16 never mind now she’s always been a right one 🙄

Reactions: 6
Robbie working all the hours to be bummed of by the ex nikkk 🤮🤮🤮🤮. looks to me like Ellis is falling in love with him or she wouldn’t be posting things like this she wouldn’t give 2 fuks about how hard he was working if she wasn’t in to him

C8A6C14C-9111-4768-8E0F-1EA65F891624.png

Ellis looks happy in her new 100k car 😂 seen how much he’s bought her since they have been together Robbies making sure she’s not going nowhere
A 100k car or a 2 million pound house doesn’t define you. Who’s arsed about a car or a status. I’ve seen brasses drive 100k cars and live in million pound houses no one is arsed love 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A 100k car or a 2 million pound house doesn’t define you. Who’s arsed about a car or a status. I’ve seen brasses drive 100k cars and live in million pound houses no one is arsed love 😂
Who hasn’t got a 100k car nowadays sales men throwing them at you for next to nothing on pcp 😂🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who hasn’t got a 100k car nowadays sales men throwing them at you for next to nothing on pcp 😂🙄
Nearly everyone in Liverpool drives a rang Rover there 10 a penny or any expensive car 😴 boring And a house that’s rented doesn’t empress anyone

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.