Nikki Hughes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must say it is so humiliating that she’s gone from a well know respected Dr to a very small time local drug dealer who has zero respect from anyone
And sells 10 an 20 bags when he’s in his late 30s 😆 taking small time to a whole other level ultimate looser mode 🤒

I seen that video shes deleted it now because she blatantly stalks this thread now she’s got everyone thinking her kids are walking round with loads of cash in there pockets what a silly little Cow why would she post that anyway proper scal

So funny makes me laughing how she thinks shes made it 😭😭 yet shes known as the Speke hood rat 🙈
and the rest 🤭 how many black lads has she been banged by since Robbie

Reactions: 4
And sells 10 an 20 bags when he’s in his late 30s 😆 taking small time to a whole other level ultimate looser mode 🤒

And how many before him to 🤯

Nikki is playing step mum again 😆 how embarrassing can this girl get got the kids in town waving loads of money round in there hands and I can tell you it’s money from what her fella Matt has just got of a smack head for selling them drugs setting a great example 🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮
How cringe and disgusting all at the same time shes had a big down grade with him 😦

I’m sorry but…why is their skin colour relevant?

Reactions: 14
This oNLy LIkEs bLaCK lAds thing does my head in
My type/what I’m very attracted to is dark skin, hair, and eyes (and built like a brick tit house)
Doesn’t mean that’s all I like though. It’s said in such a derogatory way. I always get asked what’s the attraction with black men. It’s 2022 why is this kind of tit still being spoken about like this?
Not having a go but so what if her type is black/Asian and she married a white bloke. So did I! I’ve had more black boyfriends than white.
I’m tit at explaining this but it just pisses me off. It’s insinuated that you like black men for one reason and to make the white female out as some kind of slut.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I’m sorry but…why is their skin colour relevant?
exactly it isn’t, well said.. loads have just ruined this thread with horrible vile comments. Apparently her new fella looks “gay” like every gay person has a certain look.

It’s relevant because it’s proof she never liked Robbie she only likes black lads so that’s my point
so you can’t like white lads and black lads? I think you belong more in 1945 Germany

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This oNLy LIkEs bLaCK lAds thing does my head in
My type/what I’m very attracted to is dark skin, hair, and eyes (and built like a brick tit house)
Doesn’t mean that’s all I like though. It’s said in such a derogatory way. I always get asked what’s the attraction with black men. It’s 2022 why is this kind of tit still being spoken about like this?
Not having a go but so what if her type is black/Asian and she married a white bloke. So did I! I’ve had more black boyfriends than white.
I’m tit at explaining this but it just pisses me off. It’s insinuated that you like black men for one reason and to make the white female out as some kind of slut.
Your miss understanding what am saying here Nikki stated very clearly she dose not like white fellas at all only black she said that way before Robbie come along

exactly it isn’t, well said.. loads have just ruined this thread with horrible vile comments. Apparently her new fella looks “gay” like every gay person has a certain look.

so you can’t like white lads and black lads? I think you belong more in 1945 Germany
He is gay and that’s fine

Reactions: 2
View attachment 1216385

OMG she was actually allowed
To post a video of her new fella 😂😂😂 clap clap 👏
Say no more😲🤭

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Yes obviously you can but she doesn’t said so herself

Mad how the comments on this thread make the person it's about seem less of a wrongun 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Your miss understanding what am saying here Nikki stated very clearly she dose not like white fellas at all only black she said that way before Robbie come along

He is gay and that’s fine
Nah I’m not. You reacted with a sick face to my post. That says all I need to know about you.
You are obviously some mate of Robbies.
I don’t doubt that she thinks she’s above everyone with the designer clobber and the Range Rover. But some of the stuff on here about her goes too far and it’s so obvious it’s being said by people close to Robbie.

Reactions: 11
Nah I’m not. You reacted with a sick face to my post. That says all I need to know about you.
You are obviously some mate of Robbies.
I don’t doubt that she thinks she’s above everyone with the designer clobber and the Range Rover. But some of the stuff on here about her goes too far and it’s so obvious it’s being said by people close to Robbie.
💯!! Slut shaming and using terms such as ‘gay’ and ‘black’ in ways that inherently imply that these are something shameful really isn’t it. Its 2022 - call her out for being on 9000 holidays a year and being flashy AF, being associated with drug dealers sure - but I personally have absolutely zero time for some of the other things being said on here, it isn’t right.

Reactions: 9
💯!! Slut shaming and using terms such as ‘gay’ and ‘black’ in ways that inherently imply that these are something shameful really isn’t it. Its 2022 - call her out for being on 9000 holidays a year and being flashy AF, being associated with drug dealers sure - but I personally have absolutely zero time for some of the other things being said on here, it isn’t right.
..exactly this 👏🏼👏🏼🙌

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.