Nikki Hughes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where’s the piping hot evidence! That’s what we need 🤣
Just sounds a bit far fetched doesn’t it, she was caught giving someone a blowy and also caught shagging him at her own kids party? Like do random party attendees often venture upstairs to look in the bedrooms at a kids party?
Exactly my thoughts 🤣 I couldn’t escape my kids at a party in my own home for a piss never mind a dodgy shag and blow job 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Robbie has paid for Nikki and her bum of a fella Matt to go on holiday 😂😂😂😂 Robbie has even paid for matts kids to go aswell what a nice guy

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Robbie has paid for Nikki and her bum of a fella Matt to go on holiday 😂😂😂😂 Robbie has even paid for matts kids to go aswell what a nice guy
So I’ve heard this lad has no shame what a user if it was leeanne that was married to Robbie he Would of been trying to get with leeanne not Nikki everyone knows that

• Sick
Reactions: 6
So he earns £40 a day for dealing that? Couldn’t be arsed with that, won’t even get you a pair of trainees these days! 🤣

Wtf 🤣little freak isn’t she 😂

View attachment 1187298

The wedding pictures are absolutely horrific 😧😧😧
The bags under her eyes looks like she’s been on the brown 🤒

It’s very strange the way her new fella Matt won’t let her post any pictures of them together at all what’s he hiding I wouldn’t put up with that so iffy obviously seeing other people and doesn't want to be found out 🤭 what else could the reason be

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
The top- why does she wear her daughters tops. We get it, you had a rubbish boob job we don’t need to see them in every photo 😴 I’ve always thought her face was weird and her eyes always looks like she’s basically asleep. Has Robbie really paid for her and her new fella to go on holiday, really ? I can’t see that myself to be honest

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.