Nikki Hughes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Robbie doesn’t care about him he knows he’s a joke and a laughing stock 😂😂 Matt the girl getting wifey treated by Robbie he’s been wearing robbies old trainers no joke it’s facts omg the shame on this girl and lad
Wearing Robbie’s old trainers 😂. That’s tickled me that.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 1163497

Before he got all the work done teeth and hair transplant etc 🤮🤮🤮
Omg And i thought he was vile now wtf

Robbie doesn’t care about him he knows he’s a joke and a laughing stock 😂😂 Matt the girl getting wifey treated by Robbie he’s been wearing robbies old trainers no joke it’s facts omg the shame on this girl and lad
Wouldn’t surprise me what a bum get your own trainers mate what’s wrong with these people

Reactions: 5
I just wouldn’t have thought she would entertain somebody with no money. I thought she would be hooking up with a fella with cash to spend to keep her in the lifestyle she’s accustomed to, like her sisters fella

Reactions: 7
I couldn’t shag him for all the range rovers in the world. It would be like shagging a school kid, but these girls got to do what they’ve got to do I suppose!
I don’t believe half the tripe about him being so in love with his new bird. 100% he would jib her if Nikki said yes just to be back as a family with the kids. In fact I think Nikki should just say yes to prove it then get rid again 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 9
to be fair obv he is a dentist etc and that but I know in the early days she promoted him majorly. I know a lot of the footie people etc were through her contacts. Obviously he is the one with the skills etc though

Okay try and tell that to women who have sacrificed their career for looking after their kids.. while their fella has a good job.
Yes my mum did. My dad cheated and left her for multiple women. We had everything we wanted wanted for nothing but he was greedy men may have good jobs but remember while your at home with the kids he can walk at any minute just remember that.

• Wow
Yes my mum did. My dad cheated and left her for multiple women. We had everything we wanted wanted for nothing but he was greedy men may have good jobs but remember while your at home with the kids he can walk at any minute just remember that.
That must have been awful Chatty, and your poor mum, I don’t even know you and im fuming he did that 😡 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That must have been awful Chatty, and your poor mum, I don’t even know you and im fuming he did that 😡 xx
We had a good life but he just couldn’t keep it in his kecks and that why I said I’ve grown up with money and we have been wealthy but in a split second that can be taken away so as a woman make sure you sort you and you’re kids always. Never ever rely on a man to keep you or your kids! Regardless

• Heart
Honestly some ‘men’ are just disgusting and only think with one thing !
This situation with rob and nik is a huge embarrassment on her part. Like someone said if it wasn’t for him she would still be on Speke without a pot to piss in, she should be thankful he is even willing to half help her even have somewhere to live cos we all know she wouldn’t pass any form of credit to get a million pound house and a 100k + car 🙈 she needs to shut her mouth and legs and focus on her kids and sorting her mess of a life out

Reactions: 3
We had a good life but he just couldn’t keep it in his kecks and that why I said I’ve grown up with money and we have been wealthy but in a split second that can be taken away so as a woman make sure you sort you and you’re kids always. Never ever rely on a man to keep you or your kids! Regardless
So true hun. My mother was a single mum and taught me the same. You’ve got to make it on your own in this world and rely on nobody for nothing.

• Heart
No why has she pulled her top up over her tits 🙈 please for duck sake why is she so thirsty all over the internet 😫 if I ever dared put a pik up like that I’d get the arse ripped off me by my mates and family SLAG

• Haha
No why has she pulled her top up over her tits 🙈 please for duck sake why is she so thirsty all over the internet 😫 if I ever dared put a pik up like that I’d get the arse ripped off me by my mates and family SLAG
Despite looking for a shag by the looks of it you can see the scars from the boob job bad boob job that and there still like fried eggs and she’s calling Robbie a freak 😂😂😂

I just wouldn’t have thought she would entertain somebody with no money. I thought she would be hooking up with a fella with cash to spend to keep her in the lifestyle she’s accustomed to, like her sisters fella
She was a lucky bum getting Robbie think any decent lad with money would even look at her once and as for her new fella 🤮🤮🤮

he is Robbies mate as well he went their wedding.. weird
She was meant to be shagging him behind robbies back to omg that just confirms it’s true

And hes a bible basher type too, comes across quite feminine too. 🤷🏼‍♀️
She likes them like that 🥴

Despite looking for a shag by the looks of it you can see the scars from the boob job bad boob job that and there still like fried eggs and she’s calling Robbie a freak 😂😂😂

She was a lucky bum getting Robbie think any decent lad with money would even look at her once and as for her new fella 🤮🤮🤮
I know like she can pull a lad with money now 🤣she’s just getting bums after Robbie who want to take what they can from her knowing it’s robbies

She’s the type that won’t settle for less than a fella with money I reckon. So if the one she’s with at the moment had none he will just be a toy for a bit until the next one

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.