Nikki Hughes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I know it’s not Nikki but similar circles and that, is that Fran coggins proper stunning in real life or something? She’s always modelling stuff for people. I think she’s pretty but then I think most people are 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
The bags under her eyes looks like she’s been on the brown 🤒

It’s very strange the way her new fella Matt won’t let her post any pictures of them together at all what’s he hiding I wouldn’t put up with that so iffy obviously seeing other people and doesn't want to be found out 🤭 what else could the reason be
Probably ashamed of each other 😬 both there reps are fucked

So I’ve heard this lad has no shame what a user if it was leeanne that was married to Robbie he Would of been trying to get with leeanne not Nikki everyone knows that
Spot on there 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Proof that she reads here….
She’s untagged herself from
This photo 🤣🤣🤣 enjoy ya holiday ya ex husbands paying for luv xoxo
And her new fella who won’t be seen dead with her by the looks of it 🤣 wonder why shes only allowed to post his arms and legs 🤮😆🤣😂

• Wow
Reactions: 4
What an embarrassment the pair of them sisters . Living life one day to the next hoping someone poor lad will find whatever purchase they want next while neither of them actually work. I’m just sitting back watching their car crash of a life waiting for it all to bite them both in their flat asses

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Everyone keeps saying Robbie is paying for all these holidays… but is he really? 😂 I can’t see him doing that to be honest… I think people in here need to get their facts straight before speculating. There are plenty of rumours about Robbie cheating, crazy how they’re never brought up. Ellis will end up screwing him over too but to be honest he’d probably cheat on her 😂 The whole situation is a joke.

Youre all quick to slate Nikki for taking the kids on holiday but at least she’s taking the kids on holiday unlike Robbie who keeps venturing off to hotels with his new bird, and not bothering with his kids 😂 oh and Robbie has his fair share of coke too 😂

and I wonder how long it’ll be until Ellis gets bored of playing step mum 🥴

Anyone else wonder why ROBBIE wouldn’t go through with the divorce?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Everyone keeps saying Robbie is paying for all these holidays… but is he really? 😂 I can’t see him doing that to be honest… I think people in here need to get their facts straight before speculating. There are plenty of rumours about Robbie cheating, crazy how they’re never brought up. Ellis will end up screwing him over too but to be honest he’d probably cheat on her 😂 The whole situation is a joke.

Youre all quick to slate Nikki for taking the kids on holiday but at least she’s taking the kids on holiday unlike Robbie who keeps venturing off to hotels with his new bird, and not bothering with his kids 😂 oh and Robbie has his fair share of coke too 😂

Robbie has a fan club on here aka his mates 🤣

Reactions: 7

Cos he’s clearly still in love with her and doesn’t realise Nikki has used him this whole time
Years ago back in the newz bar days he was always trying to get into her and she didn’t bat an eyelid till she found out his job & the money he was starting to earn then boom she’s with him going all over the world dressed up in designer. Go thru her Facebook and you’ll see she always was a vile little cow after money

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7

exactly.. used to be just abit of a thread for gossip. But loads have just turned it horrible ie her giving a bj in a kids party. When she 100% never and then saying her fella “looks” gay. Totally agree with you

Cos he’s clearly still in love with her and doesn’t realise Nikki has used him this whole time
Years ago back in the newz bar days he was always trying to get into her and she didn’t bat an eyelid till she found out his job & the money he was starting to earn then boom she’s with him going all over the world dressed up in designer. Go thru her Facebook and you’ll see she always was a vile little cow after money
not being funny but she could of had a fair few football players but never. She got with Robbie when he was still training so? I’ve never heard nothing bad about her.. more like the bad stuff is about him

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Robbie is paying for it all 100% they have 0 income as we all know apart from child care indeed Robbie May take coke but her new bf Matt sells it there is a difference having a small time drug dealer round your kids screams bad mother to me she putting them at risk of bad experience and situations being involved with a drug dealer

• Wow
Robbie doesn’t want Nikki back 😂🦶 he’s cleaver he’s making sure his money is safe before going through with it

exactly.. used to be just abit of a thread for gossip. But loads have just turned it horrible ie her giving a bj in a kids party. When she 100% never and then saying her fella “looks” gay. Totally agree with you

not being funny but she could of had a fair few football players but never. She got with Robbie when he was still training so? I’ve never heard nothing bad about her.. more like the bad stuff is about him
Ok could she 😆😆😆 so why is she with a lad who sell 20 bags of coke now then 🤣😂 she may of been able to get shagged and bagged by one but who couldn’t 🤮🤮🤢🤣😂

Her new bf is gay everyone knows what’s wrong with being gay

Robbie doesn’t want Nikki back 😂🦶 he’s cleaver he’s making sure his money is safe before going through with it

Ok could she 😆😆😆 so why is she with a lad who sell 20 bags of coke now then 🤣😂 she may of been able to get shagged and bagged by one but who couldn’t 🤮🤮🤢🤣😂

Am not going to argue with you on that one he’s 100% 👬 wonder is he’s seen this thread 😬

I defo believe that at the kids party to it’s so obvious she that kind of girl 😖

• Haha
Robbie is paying for it all 100% they have 0 income as we all know apart from child care indeed Robbie May take coke but her new bf Matt sells it there is a difference having a small time drug dealer round your kids screams bad mother to me she putting them at risk of bad experience and situations being involved with a drug dealer
Taking it or selling it screams bad parent. Both as bad as the other.

Reactions: 10
She would of been a smash and dash to a footy player she knew what she was doing with Robbie everyone around them could clearly see it
Look at the end of the day there’s always going to be rumours etc but the girl does not help herself with her slaggy posts online, slating her ex on Instagram and clearly going round Liverpool digging for the next lad with some cash. Why isn’t the girl in work? Really tho. Ok you had a well of husband and two young kids at home, but now they are in school, your not with the husband so why isn’t she looking after herself, why is she making other lads and ex’s pay for her life? That is the question I have. In my opinion she’s an embarrassment and a horrible slag

Reactions: 10
Taking it or selling it screams bad parent. Both as bad as the other.
Yes I agree with this but if she having her new fella selling drugs from the house we’re her kids are that Robbie is paying for strictly for the kids it’s taking it to another level of being a disgrace having her children around that environment

People are saying he’s gay and in the closet and then lots of people on here are saying Nikki has a lads body witch I agree so dose seem that is most definitely the case that he is gay unless he’s by-sexual

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

hmmmmm hey Nikki

• Haha
She would of been a smash and dash to a footy player she knew what she was doing with Robbie everyone around them could clearly see it
Look at the end of the day there’s always going to be rumours etc but the girl does not help herself with her slaggy posts online, slating her ex on Instagram and clearly going round Liverpool digging for the next lad with some cash. Why isn’t the girl in work? Really tho. Ok you had a well of husband and two young kids at home, but now they are in school, your not with the husband so why isn’t she looking after herself, why is she making other lads and ex’s pay for her life? That is the question I have. In my opinion she’s an embarrassment and a horrible slag
She does work

you sound like you’re about 13 😴

• Haha
She does work

you sound like you’re about 13 😴
Oh that ‘lip blush’ she does but she’s never in the salon? I literally go past the salon every single day and I’ve seen her there about 3 times in the last few months . The girl does not work she bums off lads

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.