Nikki Hughes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest if I couldn’t bare my ex husband as much as she says she does I wouldn’t dare ask for a penny. My mum always told us never ever rely on a man for anything. I would sell my left arm for my kids if I had to
This is what I meant in my post, I personally would not ask as much as it’s both parents responsibility to provide for their kids. Plus I would not embarrass myself posting it on social media but that’s me and I appreciate people love living their lives thru the gram

Reactions: 7
She has deleted the messages off her stories now 🤦🏽‍♀️
That’s because she’s sobered up from the drink and coke now she went abit to far on the drink and Charley last night how embarrassing clearly she’s jealous of Ellis and everything Robbie is doing for her

Reactions: 6
It wasn’t school uniforms she wanted by the way she was asking for thousands of Robbie to go shopping and for a weekend away with her new bum of a fella Matt it’s about time Robbie said no now things are getting serious with Ellis she will see a different side to him he won’t be such a push over

I would rather die than beg someone to buy my kid a uniform? Especially someone who pays maintenance pays for the car you drive and the house you live in 🤢
get in the bin and sell one of your designer bags you absolute beg!!!
Robbie has just paid for the trip to Paris for her the kids and her sister leeanee and her kids

Last edited:
You can tell the message is recent because the latest message says yesterday above it.. clearly does want her back! And it says the last few years have been tough, they haven’t been apart longer than 3 years
i know Robbie well and have Robbie's number and that was his whatsapp pic two years ago. They are not recent

Reactions: 8
Pissing down and freezing cold they dont need summer dresses yet, put their jumpers on. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
It just doesn’t make much sense. The way she has put them messages up you would think she was a single mum on the bones of her arse not getting a penny out of her baby daddy. It’s literally the opposite . Is she really deluded ??

Reactions: 10
What she talking about family business it’s Robbie business is she loosing her mind 😂😂 her new fella Matt is trying to make her get half of his company so I’ve heard what a little bum the pair of them at least Ellis is working for her money not shagging people she doesn’t even like for a Christmas handbag 🤢
to be fair obv he is a dentist etc and that but I know in the early days she promoted him majorly. I know a lot of the footie people etc were through her contacts. Obviously he is the one with the skills etc though

To be honest if I couldn’t bare my ex husband as much as she says she does I wouldn’t dare ask for a penny. My mum always told us never ever rely on a man for anything. I would sell my left arm for my kids if I had to
Okay try and tell that to women who have sacrificed their career for looking after their kids.. while their fella has a good job.

i know Robbie well and have Robbie's number and that was his whatsapp pic two years ago. They are not recent
I was going to say be hasn’t had that WhatsApp pic up in years defo years old them messages

Won’t be long before she gets mad at her new fella
And blasts him all over them gram SHAME she will start demanding of him soon if she’s not already can’t believe she’s going on about the kids uniforms

Reactions: 5
Robbie even paid for matts birthday present of Nikki she’s got a cheek posting that on Instagram just showed her true colours nasty girl and Robbies what’sapp is not that pic and hasn’t been for over about 2 years now why bring it up she’s obviously very bitter and jealous about something

D44CFC99-6946-4D18-81A0-57DA499E5905.jpeg

Anyone els think Ellis and Robbie are being funny they only use this bog roll now 🤣😂😂🤣😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Same I thought that not his pic on WhatsApp

Robbie even paid for matts birthday present of Nikki she’s got a cheek posting that on Instagram just showed her true colours nasty girl and Robbies what’sapp is not that pic and hasn’t been for over about 2 years now why bring it up she’s obviously very bitter and jealous about something

View attachment 1161338

Anyone els think Ellis and Robbie are being funny they only use this bog roll now 🤣😂😂🤣😂
All she’s good for 🥴 4 foot ass wipe 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
to be fair obv he is a dentist etc and that but I know in the early days she promoted him majorly. I know a lot of the footie people etc were through her contacts. Obviously he is the one with the skills etc though

Okay try and tell that to women who have sacrificed their career for looking after their kids.. while their fella has a good job.
I fully agree with this comment, I’ve done the same for my fella however she always worked doing her brows etc then that fitness clothing line, now lip blush so it’s not like her ‘career’ was ever on pause, she was always palming the kids off and out every weekend on the ale it’s not like she was a complete stay at home mum ever. All she should be taking is enough money to look after the kids then she should be back to her own job fending for herself sorting her own home, car , ‘security’ , designer (vile might I add) clothing and trips all over the place. Why is that Robby’s responsibility any more ? It’s not. She’s lucky he’s sorted her that house and let her keep the car she needs to shut that dirty mouth of hers and sort her life out

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I fully agree with this comment, I’ve done the same for my fella however she always worked doing her brows etc then that fitness clothing line, now lip blush so it’s not like her ‘career’ was ever on pause, she was always palming the kids off and out every weekend on the ale it’s not like she was a complete stay at home mum ever. All she should be taking is enough money to look after the kids then she should be back to her own job fending for herself sorting her own home, car , ‘security’ , designer (vile might I add) clothing and trips all over the place. Why is that Robby’s responsibility any more ? It’s not. She’s lucky he’s sorted her that house and let her keep the car she needs to shut that dirty mouth of hers and sort her life out
Agree why doesn’t this Matt lad pay for her car and house and trips away or the other people she’s sleeping with 🤮 nothing to do with Robbie now all that I do know he just wants the kids to have a nice home etc Nikki is just a nanny for them kids to Robbie now he just looks at her as the mum to look after the kids that’s when she doesn’t parm them of to whoever will look after them so she can go out and get smashed in every way

She’s talked about freedom but I can’t remember the last time she was actually in work. I drive past that salon more than a handful of times a day for school runs etc and her car is never there, wouldn’t you be working your ass off to support yourself ? She isn’t going to be a 30year old who can attract well off lads forever so what’s her long term plan exactly ? Absolute bum that girl I can’t get my head around her 🤢

She’s talked about freedom but I can’t remember the last time she was actually in work. I drive past that salon more than a handful of times a day for school runs etc and her car is never there, wouldn’t you be working your ass off to support yourself ? She isn’t going to be a 30year old who can attract well off lads forever so what’s her long term plan exactly ? Absolute bum that girl I can’t get my head around her 🤢
she is unreal!!!!! what is she driving now? is she still in the audi?

Reactions: 1
She dose not work it’s all from Robbie how she can talk about him like that on Instagram is shocking she’s embarrassing her children that’s there father after all he done for her

Reactions: 3
She dose not work it’s all from Robbie how she can talk about him like that on Instagram is shocking she’s embarrassing her children that’s there father after all he done for her
it's terrible how she spoke about him and it says a lot more about her than it says about him. imagine airing your dirty laundry online! ew

she is unreal!!!!! what is she driving now? is she still in the audi?
Range Rover I don’t know what she’s done to it but it’s looks like a shead she had it wrapped looks awful scruffy looking Robbie paid for it to get done obviously

it's terrible how she spoke about him and it says a lot more about her than it says about him. imagine airing your dirty laundry online! ew
It’s disgusting she is a nasty piece of work Robbie is the better person obviously he didn’t reply he’s not going to humiliate himself like she did she would be on her ass in Speke in a 1 bedroom now it it wasn’t for Robbie have some respect girl

not saying Nikki.. saying in general it was a naive comment as women do sacrifice careers for their fellas. My career you have to get approval things to keep the profession. Friend took a career break to look after her kids as her fella earned more made sense she did it. One had complex needs so was hard going etc etc..She got sick couldn’t get reapproved as easily as planned..fella left her. No money. So for whoever to say don’t rely on a man. It’s not relying on a man it’s more relying on the agreement/sacrifice that was made. Wasn’t saying Nikki

I wonder if Robbie knows Nikki is giving Matt money that he’s giving Her for the kids he’s taken over robbies whole house portending it’s his 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I wonder if Robbie knows Nikki is giving Matt money that he’s giving Her for the kids he’s taken over robbies whole house portending it’s his 🤢
Robbie doesn’t care about him he knows he’s a joke and a laughing stock 😂😂 Matt the girl getting wifey treated by Robbie he’s been wearing robbies old trainers no joke it’s facts omg the shame on this girl and lad

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.