Nikki Hughes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% she’s only into him because of the money. He’s hardly good looking, they have a 12 year gap and he is married with 2 kids. He’s also a coke head and an absolute arse. He’s also no saint of a dad either 😂 Ellis is awful- to look at and as a person. Not a single person in Robbies social circle likes her.
Nikki won’t be living off of his maintenance money either as she’ll be taking at least half of it in the divorce… so she’s set for life 😂 not sure about this new fella… think he’s a bit of a rebound and just for company to be honest.
The whole lot of them are a joke. Nikki will end up getting cheated on… just not sure if it’ll be with a guy or girl 🥴
Robbie will end up getting screwed over by Ellis, it’ll be a whole new Nikki story. You forget he was smitten with Nikki at the start too 😂 She’ll end up pregnant etc and then leave him with another hefty maintenance bill. And yeah she is the spit of Nikki which is odd.
I just don’t get how she can ‘take half’ when she literally didn’t earn a single penny , she did nothing but cheat. As long as he helps pay half of what the kids need then realistically she shouldn’t be getting anything. I’d be absolutely embarrassed taking money off my ex for anything other than to pay towards my kids. Never mind funding a mansion, designer gear and trips everywhere with different lads 🤢

Reactions: 6
I just don’t get how she can ‘take half’ when she literally didn’t earn a single penny , she did nothing but cheat. As long as he helps pay half of what the kids need then realistically she shouldn’t be getting anything. I’d be absolutely embarrassed taking money off my ex for anything other than to pay towards my kids. Never mind funding a mansion, designer gear and trips everywhere with different lads 🤢
Unfortunately that’s how it works most of the time. She can show she was financially supported by him throughout the marriage and her earning potential was limited to due to caring for the children so she will be entitled to a big payout. I’m not sure she would get half but she will at least get a house and decent maintenance until the children reach 18.

Reactions: 8
Just heard the devourse
100% she’s only into him because of the money. He’s hardly good looking, they have a 12 year gap and he is married with 2 kids. He’s also a coke head and an absolute arse. He’s also no saint of a dad either 😂 Ellis is awful- to look at and as a person. Not a single person in Robbies social circle likes her.
Nikki won’t be living off of his maintenance money either as she’ll be taking at least half of it in the divorce… so she’s set for life 😂 not sure about this new fella… think he’s a bit of a rebound and just for company to be honest.
The whole lot of them are a joke. Nikki will end up getting cheated on… just not sure if it’ll be with a guy or girl 🥴
Robbie will end up getting screwed over by Ellis, it’ll be a whole new Nikki story. You forget he was smitten with Nikki at the start too 😂 She’ll end up pregnant etc and then leave him with another hefty maintenance bill. And yeah she is the spit of Nikki which is odd.
Well her new fella is not her fella more a weekend hook up so not that much company is it I heard Leeanne is not happy about the way he treats her it’s meant to a be disgusting toxic situation

I’ve heard from a close source she won’t be taking half it’s not looking good for Nikki at all

Reactions: 9
What’s this about her being in to girls ? Nikki will have to get herself a proper fella first to be cheated on not a once a week shag for a bit of coke 🤢

Reactions: 7
Surely Robbie is smart enough to have his ducks in a row and make it look like he has a very ‘normal’ income - I’m sure he will take care of his kids but he’s not daft enough to allow her to get half of everything he has grafted for.

Surely Robbie is smart enough to have his ducks in a row and make it look like he has a very ‘normal’ income - I’m sure he will take care of his kids but he’s not daft enough to allow her to get half of everything he has grafted for.
Noway is she getting half 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
What’s this about her being in to girls ? Nikki will have to get herself a proper fella first to be cheated on not a once a week shag for a bit of coke 🤢
I heard this Matt takes money of her for the coke even though he’s shagging her 🤭

• Wow
  • Sick
I heard this Matt takes money of her for the coke even though he’s shagging her 🤭
I’ve heard the same dirty coke bleep and he’s just a Meff with a hunch on his back and a Donald trump hair cut what lad would do that you know exactly what he think of her 🤢

• Sick
But why would she take half- like I just couldn’t do that. I’d fully be embarrassed and so public ally aswell , just let him look after the kids and she should get an actual job and look after herself for once it’s properly vile …. See how gorgeous she thinks she is earning a normal salary

But why would she take half- like I just couldn’t do that. I’d fully be embarrassed and so public ally aswell , just let him look after the kids and she should get an actual job and look after herself for once it’s properly vile …. See how gorgeous she thinks she is earning a normal salary
Cos doing a few lip blushes a week ain’t gonna cover her Louis Vuitton clothes, beauty treatments, holidays & frequent trips to London!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Unfortunately I think she will get half of they go the whole hog. Her solicitor will make an application to the court for an order for disclosure of everything, so even if he’s been crafty he won’t get away with it. Like I said before he would be better saying here’s a sum of money now piss off. If it was me I’d do that and save myself a load of drama then move on from the situation. If he has the kids 50/50 I don’t think he would have to pay her “maintenance ” either. I’m sure he’s not a dick and would pay for a decent roof over their heads etc still though.

He would have to pay her maintenance if she made an application for provision for a child.

Reactions: 5
Lip blush ain’t going to pay for anything 😂😂😂

Not if the court knows it’s for drugs like coke alcohol etc
She is hooked on coke bad been taking it since she was a teenager and drinking shes literally an alcoholic has a vodka with her breakfast if Robbie tell the courts that she’ll get nothing not even part custody of he can prove it

• Wow
  • Sick
She is hooked on coke bad been taking it since she was a teenager and drinking shes literally an alcoholic has a vodka with her breakfast if Robbie tell the courts that she’ll get nothing not even part custody of he can prove it
OMG really?! That’s mad.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
No way 😳😳😳
Not gonna lie, I’d never have guessed that cos she is always pretty put together and she’s always driving her kids to school - hope she doesn’t have vodka then drive them places

• Sick
OMG really?! That’s mad.
Yep crazy she’s just a druggy that’s why she’s bagged herself a coke seller perfect

No way 😳😳😳
Not gonna lie, I’d never have guessed that cos she is always pretty put together and she’s always driving her kids to school - hope she doesn’t have vodka then drive them places
When I’ve seen her in the day School run etc she looks like a woman and rough as ass not being nasty just telling the truth

• Haha
No way 😳😳😳
That’s all true she’ll never come of it now she try’s her best but it’s all fake for the gram She likes to keep it well hidden 🤢 like when she was cheating on her husband with scal looser lads who just wanted a quickie coz they was board and drunk

• Wow
  • Sick
That’s all true she’ll never come of it now she try’s her best but it’s all fake for the gram She likes to keep it well hidden 🤢 like when she was cheating on her husband with scal looser lads who just wanted a quickie coz they was board and drunk
She’s sounds like a fucken delight doesn’t she hey all smoke and mirrors

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.