Nikki Hughes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I heard a long time ago that at the new dental shop in Speke opening thing she was in the toilets snorting lines- at her own husbands massive new business opening I couldn’t believe it. And she always has a bevvy in her hand ever noticed

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I heard a long time ago that at the new dental shop in Speke opening thing she was in the toilets snorting lines- at her own husbands massive new business opening I couldn’t believe it. And she always has a bevvy in her hand ever noticed
Well that won’t end well. And I tell you what, no matter what kind of pay out she gets, if she has a drug problem, she’ll eventually end up with duck all.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Omg, anyone else seen Nikki’s Instagram post of the screenshot Robbie sent to her at the weekend begging for her back? Can’t say I told you so 💁🏼‍♀️

Ellis needs to run, she was only ever a side chick 😂

How embarrassing 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Yes so bad! Why would you post that! She clearly just wants to get to Ellis. This is the father of her kids!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Yes so bad! Why would you post that! She clearly just wants to get to Ellis. This is the father of her kids!!!
Well Ellis is better off knowing. If she’s got an ounce of dignity she’ll leave him. If not, then it’s all about money.

Reactions: 11
Fucken hell well there is a turn out for the books hey 🤣🤣🤣 and it’s only a Tuesday 🤣
Just as I thought this thread was dead in the water-boom! I can’t believe she posted that screenshot. Things must have taken a nasty turn.

To be honest I’ve heard that she said he was a complete weirdo. Sounds like he was very controlling from what he’s implying there about her needing her freedom.

Reactions: 14
I still can’t understand why she’s trying to get a house etc out of him, girl get a proper job and sort yourself out especially if he’s such a controlling freak 🙄 she’s STILL only into the money

Reactions: 9
& use the money from your Paris trip to get a summer uniform like
To be fair, if he isn’t paying for his kids then she does have the right to ask him for money or else ask him for kids clothes or whatever. He spends more on a dinner in Mayfair.

• Heart
Well Tuesday evening just got a little more interesting 😂 Casually sat waiting for a response from Ellis and Robbie 😂 I wonder how he will try to talk his way out of that one with Ellis though 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

I think she posted it as she was sick of him doing nothing and everyone making out she is the bad guy 😂

• Haha
Him and Ellis posted joint stories of them loved up at their home cinema 30 mins ago soooooo 😂😭imagine!

• Wow
Him and Ellis posted joint stories of them loved up at their home cinema 30 mins ago soooooo 😂😭imagine!
Now tell me she’s not with him for the money 😂
Why would you stay with someone who is begging for their ex to get back with them😳😂 Silly girl, he has been trying to get Nikki back the entire time. 😂

• Haha
Well even if he doesn't pay for his kids in a maintenance sense, he's defo paying for that house she's in now with the kids because I can't see a few lip blushes a week and a masterclass here and there even covering half of it tbh!

Reactions: 7
Don’t believe for one minute that message is recent

Well even if he doesn't pay for his kids in a maintenance sense, he's defo paying for that house she's in now with the kids because I can't see a few lip blushes a week and a masterclass here and there even covering half of it tbh!
I think her new fella Matt should take over the payments of the house and the car most definitely obviously she can’t pay for it herself

Reactions: 3
Don’t believe for one minute that message is recent

I think her new fella Matt should take over the payments of the house and the car most definitely obviously she can’t pay for it herself
I know first hand that message is recent… and that it’s not the first one 😉 Clearly little Robbie is a rat.

Her and Matt are not even official so no he shouldn’t. She needs to get her tit together and be independent if it’s ‘freedom’ that she wants 😂

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.