Nikki Hughes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she was shagging that shredfast who has he had a baby with ? Take it he doesn’t have a mrs ?

Reactions: 6
Also that girl robby is seeing is the double of Nikki I find that a bit strange , and I genuinely think she’s only into him cos of his money/popularity

Reactions: 5
I’ve heard he treats her like a bag of tit but obviously no lad is going to have respect for a girl they was banging when she was married behind her husbands back 😬
That’s true he only mainly goes round there on the weekends if she’s not going out he brings his 2 kids with him they get put in the game room with her 2 kids while they go in the bedroom it’s a very nasty situation

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
That’s true he only mainly goes round there on the weekends if she’s not going out he brings his 2 kids with him they get put in the game room with her 2 kids while they go in the bedroom it’s a very nasty situation
Do they think the kids won’t pick up on what’s going on how vile is that talk about confusing the kids feel sorry for them

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Do they think the kids won’t pick up on what’s going on how vile is that talk about confusing the kids feel sorry for them
Nikkis boyish body will do him until he comes out the closet 🤮🤢 wouldn’t surprise me if he’s already shagging men now using her for a back up to say look am not gay

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Anyone know the deal with that shred fast, he’s suddenly had a baby with someone ? I’m sure someone said he was one of the lads nikki was shagging
No she never slept with him. He’s been with his bird Leah for absolutely years and Jay Standish also has a long term gf.

this thread is rubbish now as people have just come in and made up all weird rumours. Such as her new fella being gay etc.

Why what’s Robbie done ?
he is known to be a bully to his staff.. everyone sings his praise and makes up weird stuff that isn’t true, so it’s a boring thread now x

Reactions: 7
No she never slept with him. He’s been with his bird Leah for absolutely years and Jay Standish also has a long term gf.

this thread is rubbish now as people have just come in and made up all weird rumours. Such as her new fella being gay etc.

he is known to be a bully to his staff.. everyone sings his praise and makes up weird stuff that isn’t true, so it’s a boring thread now x
Her new fella is definitely gay

Reactions: 3
Yeah okay
No doubt he’s gay it’s facts and a 10 pound bag dropper

Well Robbie He’s not going to let his staff act like a load of clowns is he or he wouldn’t be were he is now and am sorry but Matt her new weekend hook up is a gay nobody feel ashamed for the both of them

Reactions: 3

You really think Nikki would care they had girlfriends 😂 and Matt well were do we start to many people saying he’s gay theres no smoke without fire and what he dose for a living what it’s saying on here is just embarrassing he looks gay to me and to be honest he looks a bit backward Nikki puts it on a plate to most lads

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You really think Nikki would care they had girlfriends 😂 and Matt well were do we start to many people saying he’s gay theres no smoke without fire and what he dose for a living what it’s saying on here is just embarrassing he looks gay to me and to be honest he looks a bit backward Nikki puts it on a plate to most lads
you’re acting like every fella would cheat on their gf??

okay, not really getting into how someone can look gay. But ok if you think he’s gay and have some proof other than your stereotypical thoughts..then fair enough.

Her new fella Matt is gay hun
okay I will accept what a stranger on a tattle forum says. Thanks for the info

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.