Nikki Hughes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What she talking about family business it’s Robbie business is she loosing her mind 😂😂 her new fella Matt is trying to make her get half of his company so I’ve heard what a little bum the pair of them at least Ellis is working for her money not shagging people she doesn’t even like for a Christmas handbag 🤢

Reactions: 6
Just came on after seeing all their stories! And read this whole thread
Real question is…. Who did nikkis nose?? 😂 but serious
Second was wondering misse beqiri was friends with the twins must be through jake but then went to Robbie to get her teeth done the other week but split with jake and pals with the twins

could the screen shots be from a while back and she’s posting now to make it look as if from now do you think he wantsher back?

Reactions: 10
Second was wondering misse beqiri was friends with the twins must be through jake but then went to Robbie to get her teeth done the other week but split with jake and pals with the twins

could the screen shots be from a while back and she’s posting now to make it look as if from now do you think he wantsher back?
Another dodgy one - misse’s brother was shot and killed in London a year or 2 ago (dispute over a drug deal I think it was reported in the media). She’s taken multiple restraining orders out against Jake too (google it) - just don’t get it, me. The mad lives all these girls are living for a bit of money and Instagram clout. CBA!!!

Reactions: 9

Trust me them messages was from years ago not recent and he was probably drunk Ellis knows there not recent Nikki is making a wholly show of her self didn’t she change her name back to Hughes just a few weeks back the changed it back to Williams again she trying to get robbies attention obviously

Reactions: 4

Not sure but it’s was massive before she got a nose job 😂 now it’s like Michael Jackson

Shes also trying to get the fella she’s humping Matt jealous as he’s been blanking her recently just after she tried to go public with him 😆🥴

I can’t believe she’s got the cheek Nikki to say pay for your kids is she having a actual joke he’s not only paying for his kids but also paying for nikki her new freak of a fella Matt he’s also paying for her sister leeanne and her mum she really has stooped low with this post

Last edited:
Robbie DOSE NOT WANT NIKKI BACK she putting up messages form over 2 years ago it’s really getting very embarrassing for Nikki now and the pay for your kids is just really silly he’s paying for you and your whole family even your new fling Matt please don’t try and think people are stupid

Yes so bad! Why would you post that! She clearly just wants to get to Ellis. This is the father of her kids!!!
Some people have no pride and no shame along side no self respect this is what this post says about Nikki

You can tell the message is recent because the latest message says yesterday above it.. clearly does want her back! And it says the last few years have been tough, they haven’t been apart longer than 3 years

You can tell the message is recent because the latest message says yesterday above it.. clearly does want her back! And it says the last few years have been tough, they haven’t been apart longer than 3 years
Yes that’s because the last 3 years of there marriage was terrible on every level it was all a lie she never loved him all she did was cheat and get as much material goods she could then this is the thanks he gets in the end

That’s what she says all over Instagram about her kids father and ex husband how classy anyone who’s dealing with this girl run a mile

It does say Sunday at the top of the message though, when I scroll through mine it does the same with different dates x

Dr Cenk - revitalise in turkey

YOURE WELCOME 🤣

she was there the same time as my friend when she got hers done

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Precisely, clearly Robbie and Ellis’ cronies in here. The messages were sent recently and YES he has always tried to get Nikki back. I’ve seen it with my own eyes. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I would rather die than beg someone to buy my kid a uniform? Especially someone who pays maintenance pays for the car you drive and the house you live in 🤢
get in the bin and sell one of your designer bags you absolute beg!!!

• Sick
I would rather die than beg someone to buy my kid a uniform? Especially someone who pays maintenance pays for the car you drive and the house you live in 🤢
Does he though? If it’s a family business my guess is she’s taking a wage from it? Not sticking up for her I know she’s a beg but maybe that’s how she’s getting her money

Reactions: 3
Imagine being in Ellis’s position though? She’s in denial if she believes he wouldn’t drop her TOMORROW if his ex gave the go ahead. It’s all about the money otherwise she’d run! Nikki will always have that over you, not only is she the mother of his kids it sounds like she’s got the power to take him off you at any given moment. If this girl had any proper mates they’d be telling her to leave him asap.

Should she have to sell a bag for a uniform though? 🙄

To be fair, if he isn’t paying for his kids then she does have the right to ask him for money or else ask him for kids clothes or whatever. He spends more on a dinner in Mayfair.
To be honest if I couldn’t bare my ex husband as much as she says she does I wouldn’t dare ask for a penny. My mum always told us never ever rely on a man for anything. I would sell my left arm for my kids if I had to

• Heart
Reactions: 9
To be honest if I couldn’t bare my ex husband as much as she says she does I wouldn’t dare ask for a penny. My mum always told us never ever rely on a man for anything. I would sell my left arm for my kids if I had to
You’re not relying on a man though, you’d be asking him to do his bit as a parent. Men get away with murder when it comes to childcare and the cost of it. When it comes to money, the more you have the more people want/expect, I get that. But if it’s school uniforms she’s asking for, that’s a necessity not a luxury so I’m on the ex’s side on this one. Nikki’s day will come, quicker than she thinks- when those kids are 18, she’s on her own. In the meantime, summer dresses are £5 each in any local supermarket.

Reactions: 11
YEs that’s because she’s screen shot them at the time years ago on a Sunday she thinks she’s cleaver shes fuming because of the new car he’s just bought Ellis and she’s not getting no more upgrades Ellis is she’s just made a absolute show of herself and her husband and family just shows she hasn’t actually got a penny she may have that house to live in and car to drive that’s because of Robbie providing hem but her actual and account must be empty if she can’t afford a summer uniform for her kids and if anyone thinks Robbie is leaving his kids with no uniform trust me he’s not she’s trying to destroy Robbie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.