Nikki Hughes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
you’re acting like every fella would cheat on their gf??

okay, not really getting into how someone can look gay. But ok if you think he’s gay and have some proof other than your stereotypical thoughts..then fair enough.

okay I will accept what a stranger on a tattle forum says. Thanks for the info
There is definitely proof also I can easily get but it’s not for me to share and expose someone to that extent the truth will come out soon enough

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Her new fella Matt is gay hun
Everyone knows that old news now 🙄

you’re acting like every fella would cheat on their gf??

okay, not really getting into how someone can look gay. But ok if you think he’s gay and have some proof other than your stereotypical thoughts..then fair enough.

okay I will accept what a stranger on a tattle forum says. Thanks for the info
Do you know him personally ?

Reactions: 4
No she never slept with him. He’s been with his bird Leah for absolutely years and Jay Standish also has a long term gf.

this thread is rubbish now as people have just come in and made up all weird rumours. Such as her new fella being gay etc.

he is known to be a bully to his staff.. everyone sings his praise and makes up weird stuff that isn’t true, so it’s a boring thread now x
No hes gay for sure trust me not only dose he look it he is

Everyone knows that old news now 🙄

Do you know him personally ?
I wonder ?

Reactions: 3
No hes gay for sure trust me not only dose he look it he is

I wonder ?
How can you look gay? Cos he has a certain hair cut 😩😩 I’m not getting drawn into conversations that 11 year olds have about people looking gay. You sound pathetic and homophobic saying someone looks gay. Crack on and think whatever you like. This thread was quite light hearted and some girl posted bits of gossip. But a few of you now have made it some pointless thread full of boring shite. Cba going on now - crack on with your vile comments about her looks and her fella.

Reactions: 8
How can you look gay? Cos he has a certain hair cut 😩😩 I’m not getting drawn into conversations that 11 year olds have about people looking gay. You sound pathetic and homophobic saying someone looks gay. Crack on and think whatever you like. This thread was quite light hearted and some girl posted bits of gossip. But a few of you now have made it some pointless thread full of boring shite. Cba going on now - crack on with your vile comments about her looks and her fella.
He’s gay and no one has a problem with it apart from himself for being in the closet and I think the being gay getting said about him on here is the least of his problems what about all the other things getting said 🤯

Reactions: 5
To be honest the gay shouts are getting boring now if he is gay it will come out but who really cares. I’m more interested in how these twins manage to fool so many well off lads to fund everything for them whilst looking like 12 year old boys with bad boob jobs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
To be honest the gay shouts are getting boring now if he is gay it will come out but who really cares. I’m more interested in how these twins manage to fool so many well off lads to fund everything for them whilst looking like 12 year old boys with bad boob jobs 🤣
I know who cares about her new fella aka weekend shag he’s a absolute looser and a laughing stock Robbie was the only decent lad she’s getting and she’s still living of him how as we all know she’s with a Coke dropper now 🤣🤭 so he’s properly buming of her child care for weekend trips to London

• Sick
So humiliating for them everyone who knows them knows what they do all there business so shameful

Reactions: 6
Why what’s Robbie done ?
Nothing but give his ex wife who looks like a 12 year old boy everything and in the end she turned out to be a hoe didn’t he know before he married her she was with all different lads and found it hard keeping her legs shut at one time she only used to shag black lads so Robbie was never even her type

Do they think the kids won’t pick up on what’s going on how vile is that talk about confusing the kids feel sorry for them
They will pay for it when they get to teenagers and start asking why you was shagging parents from my school instead of looking after use and are dad

Yes I know Nikki only used to go with black lads like if they wasn’t black it was a no go so obviously Robbie wasn’t her type neither is her new dirty weekend stay over

Yes I know Nikki only used to go with black lads like if they wasn’t black it was a no go so obviously Robbie wasn’t her type neither is her new dirty weekend stay over
she was with a white fella for two years before Robbie though?

Never said she wasn’t I just said it’s a fact she only used to go with black lads period obviously she’s been with a lot of people so it’s hard to keep up 🙄

Who was that ? I do know she used to only sleep with black lads nothing wrong with that just saying she always used to talk about black lads to saying she only fancy’s black men etc

That is true her type is black and only black maybe she just change her type getting older

Never said she wasn’t I just said it’s a fact she only used to go with black lads period obviously she’s been with a lot of people so it’s hard to keep up 🙄
I know she loves the black d but omg how many people has she been with seriously she never stop for a second the whole marriage she was carrying on like a single tart

An how many black lads was she going with before during and after this fella though? 🥴

Who was that ? I do know she used to only sleep with black lads nothing wrong with that just saying she always used to talk about black lads to saying she only fancy’s black men etc

That is true her type is black and only black maybe she just change her type getting older
How can you ask who it is.. then say her type is only black 😂 obviously you think you know the girl well and have all details on her. So you don’t need me to tell you who it was. Anyway boring thread now.. similar to the KHM thread when people come in and make up all weird stuff.

How can you ask who it is.. then say her type is only black 😂 obviously you think you know the girl well and have all details on her. So you don’t need me to tell you who it was. Anyway boring thread now.. similar to the KHM thread when people come in and make up all weird stuff.
She would get on her knees for any black lad back in the day

• Haha
Before Robbie she used to get pasted round the whole of the L8 area love

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know her well enough trust me 🤫 everything I’ve said is facts that everyone knows anyway

You can always unwatch the thread if it’s so boring? The button is at the top of the page

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Also that girl robby is seeing is the double of Nikki I find that a bit strange , and I genuinely think she’s only into him cos of his money/popularity
100% she’s only into him because of the money. He’s hardly good looking, they have a 12 year gap and he is married with 2 kids. He’s also a coke head and an absolute arse. He’s also no saint of a dad either 😂 Ellis is awful- to look at and as a person. Not a single person in Robbies social circle likes her.
Nikki won’t be living off of his maintenance money either as she’ll be taking at least half of it in the divorce… so she’s set for life 😂 not sure about this new fella… think he’s a bit of a rebound and just for company to be honest.
The whole lot of them are a joke. Nikki will end up getting cheated on… just not sure if it’ll be with a guy or girl 🥴
Robbie will end up getting screwed over by Ellis, it’ll be a whole new Nikki story. You forget he was smitten with Nikki at the start too 😂 She’ll end up pregnant etc and then leave him with another hefty maintenance bill. And yeah she is the spit of Nikki which is odd.

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.