Nikki Hughes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he’s cute but definitely gives off gay vibes. Hope he’s honest with himself eventually.
Most gay lads are cute 😂😂😂

Matt might not want to come out because he’s got kids hasn’t he 😬😬😬 can’t see it ending well

Reactions: 7
A weekend away on the ex’s maintenance money.
Nice.
Do you think she paid for the weekend trip away with robbies money for the kids 🤭🤭🤮

The weekend trip away with her new gay bf 🤫🤣 was it his birthday I wonder what handbag she got him with robbies childcare money 😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
He’s going to look just like Donald trump in a few years looking at that picture 😂 any pictures of the hunch he’s meant to have on his back this thread just keeps getting worse 😱🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Never known two girls more in love with themselves. Not being a cow right but I can’t be the only one who thinks they both have really ugly weird faces ? Then a body like a 12 year old. If they weren’t rolling round in well off lads money clothes and trips etc I can guarantee no one would bat an eye lid at either of them
What’s this about Nikkis fella with a hunchback? Someone put a pik up 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I feel a bit sly on this lad to be honest.
I know feel sly on him everyone knows all his business now don’t they 🥴

Never known two girls more in love with themselves. Not being a cow right but I can’t be the only one who thinks they both have really ugly weird faces ? Then a body like a 12 year old. If they weren’t rolling round in well off lads money clothes and trips etc I can guarantee no one would bat an eye lid at either of them
What’s this about Nikkis fella with a hunchback? Someone put a pik up 🤣
Agreed there just a laughing stock and Nikki and her new fella are the funniest thing I’ve seen 😂😂 the comment saying gay best friends 👬 exactly what I thought let’s see this hunch then 😬😬

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Can anyone put some photos in ? Is she actually with him or just jumping on his dick for some £

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can anyone put some photos in ? Is she actually with him or just jumping on his dick for some £
There not official just dirty weekends and hook ups by the looks of it she’s change her name on Instagram to Hughes again wanting Robbie back is she 😂🙅‍♂️

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Why the hell has she changed her name back

prob to stop people searching Nikki Williams in google and this thread pops up

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone know the deal with that shred fast, he’s suddenly had a baby with someone ? I’m sure someone said he was one of the lads nikki was shagging

Reactions: 8
Anyone know the deal with that shred fast, he’s suddenly had a baby with someone ? I’m sure someone said he was one of the lads nikki was shagging
Ye she was shagging him to 100% behind Robbies back as always

I’ll tell you something robbies new girlfriend Ellis is getting so spoiled by him

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.