Nikki Hughes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has a hos own dental lab does he not? That is where the money is, He makes his own teeth and prob other dentist source from him. That and property investments and celeb clients. He might clean money for people I can see that but not doing stuff himself then put himself out there like that

Reactions: 4
he’s legit he owns houses too and property. His dentistry can be 50k a smile and the waiting list are huge. He seen a niche and fair play to him although he’s a gobshite he’s done amazingly well
Still not buying it tbh
Why’s he renting a place for his kids? If he owns houses why not give them one of those?

I don’t see it with the new bird either
She’s a gold digger like some of her mates, abs I reckon he would go back to Nikki in a flash if he could.
Have the Robbie support group all joined tonight?

So a quick search of companies house shows he has his hands in A LOT of pies, but actually very little to show for it.
Exactly the same as a lad I know of, he is named as a director of all kinds of companies, won’t give his name but he had a clothing brand a few years ago for a bit in town. He seems to bail companies out as he has done recently, gets put on the books, then disappears again. Everyone knows what he’s doing, you’d have to be blind not to see it.
It amazes me how so many people can’t see things for what they are and listen to their mates aunties sisters dog who said someone’s loaded so that’s taken as gospel.
The bloke I’m on about was good mates with all the footballers too. Being mates with famous people doesn’t mean you’re legit.
Look at that bloke who’s penthouse was raided in beetham plaza, apparently he was legit and loaded too, only turns out he wasn’t after all.
Don’t believe everything you hear.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Still not buying it tbh
Why’s he renting a place for his kids? If he owns houses why not give them one of those?

She’s a gold digger like some of her mates, abs I reckon he would go back to Nikki in a flash if he could.

So a quick search of companies house shows he has his hands in A LOT of pies, but actually very little to show for it.
Exactly the same as a lad I know of, he is named as a director of all kinds of companies, won’t give his name but he had a clothing brand a few years ago for a bit in town. He seems to bail companies out as he has done recently, gets put on the books, then disappears again. Everyone knows what he’s doing, you’d have to be blind not to see it.
It amazes me how so many people can’t see things for what they are and listen to their mates aunties sisters dog who said someone’s loaded so that’s taken as gospel.
The bloke I’m on about was good mates with all the footballers too. Being mates with famous people doesn’t mean you’re legit.
Look at that bloke who’s penthouse was raided in beetham plaza, apparently he was legit and loaded too, only turns out he wasn’t after all.
Nikki back in a flash ok Hun 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
What’s the point of the photo?

Welcome all new members/Robbie’s fan club. May I suggest the Kate Hayes threads, they’re the best on here, and definitely read the wiki.
Sallie Axl’s is good too but only when she’s on holiday/on a job
Xoxo

Reactions: 7
What u on about. I said he prob washes money for folk taking cuts. But he does have a lab so he will make bank on that. Meaning you go get your teeth done at 500 a tooth, that's what 5 grand per person all goes to his business no out sourcing! Then on top of that if he prob supplies to other dentist. No every bleep in Liverpool can be a drug dealer and if they are duck me what hope has that city got!

• Heart
Robbie looks like he’s in year 8
Looks like he’s going to prom 😂😂

Still not buying it tbh

This! All these new ones coming on bugging little robstar up 👀👀 I’m sorry but the girls in the dentist aren’t going to know what he’s up to on the side lines he’s not that stupid

Is this for nikis pleasure 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
So the Shred fast guy she slept with is not the stand out fitness guy - cos the stand out fitness guy who she goes to for personal training seems a nice decent lad.

I don’t think the new bird is a patch on Nikki tbh, she looks like Nikki in drag #bigjaw.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What u on about. I said he prob washes money for folk taking cuts. But he does have a lab so he will make bank on that. Meaning you go get your teeth done at 500 a tooth, that's what 5 grand per person all goes to his business no out sourcing! Then on top of that if he prob supplies to other dentist. No every bleep in Liverpool can be a drug dealer and if they are duck me what hope has that city got!
Omg absolutely 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼 This city gets a bad enough name as it is, whether you like him or not he’s done well, fair play to him

What are YOU on about?
I said about money laundering for people a few pages back, didn’t say he’s a dealer 🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Still not buying it tbh

Ah you can buy what you want to. If you want him to be some money washer for the drug barons of Liverpool but plaster himself all over insta etc.Not everyone has to be some shady character.

I have had my own business, in the past with a good accountant it’s easy to show less than you have. Ie expenses etc.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.