Nikki Hughes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know the girls in the clinic he’s legit.
Prob can even see his account stuff on company house too.
I think he’s worth about 3 mill.
Why would you want to do anything dodgey when you have like half of lfc as your clientele

I will try and find out about kamran but likely will be because of something with Nikki and Leeanne
You can fiddle things with your accountant for companies house so what you read on there can’t be relied on too much- I don’t personally thing he does anything dodgey with a successful practice and such a well known name he would be stupid to do anything like clean money for people but there is 100% more to him than what he portrays

I agree with the shout on the new girl- she looks the spit of Nikki
Also does he pay someone to walk round taking professional ‘pap piks’ of him 🙈 that’s a whole mew level of embarrassment 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You where saying we are a fan club. I'm no a fan club, I can see he has evolved in his game so he wont bring home a normal dentist wage
I am not fan club either I think he’s a gobshite. But you’re trying to create some story about him being a dealer/money laundering now fraud, when there clearly isn’t a story. It’s boring when people do that.

Reactions: 1
Can we all just agree that if little Robbie worked in Morrisons the women he’s been involved with wouldn’t give him the time of day. He’s a funny looking fucker isn’t he?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am not fan club either I think he’s a gobshite. But you’re trying to create some story about him being a dealer/money laundering now fraud, when there clearly isn’t a story. It’s boring when people do that.
You implied that accounts can be fiddled, that’s fraud.
Mad you all came on here at the same time isn’t it.
I don’t doubt he’s doing well, but his lifestyle does not appear to correlate with his earnings.
You have your opinion, I have mine.

You implied that accounts can be fiddled, that’s fraud.
Mad you all came on here at the same time isn’t it.
I don’t doubt he’s doing well, but his lifestyle does not appear to correlate with his earnings.
You have your opinion, I have mine.
😂😂 okay Sherlock

Can we all just agree that if little Robbie worked in Morrisons the women he’s been involved with wouldn’t give him the time of day. He’s a funny looking fucker isn’t he?
😂😩 agreed!!!

I think Ellis is one of them girls that would look amazing with very minimal make up and plain clothes but think all the big hair and make up makes her look a bit like she’s in drag.
I guess Dr Robbie will have his business set up so he receives a small monthly wage & big dividends to avoid paying proper tax and that will give him much more disposable income. There are all sorts of loopholes that accountants can use that aren’t illegal so I don’t think he is committing fraud but don’t think he is paying a high rate tax to HMRC. No denying he has done well tho & good on him!

Reactions: 7
bleeping hell I’m wheezing!!! An old fire engine and these 2 walking round like Liverpool’s answer to the Kardashians! Hahahaa!!
How many siblings are there do we know?
I think they have a younger sister Georgia, brothers Jamie and Tom. I also think their mum has Rikki and Autumn to who have additional needs. X

Reactions: 2
I think they have a younger sister Georgia, brothers Jamie and Tom. I also think their mum has Rikki and Autumn to who have additional needs. X
Jesus, her ma has been busy no wonder she needed truck for the school run

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh definitely. Robbie was just a cash machine to her.
You know what really annoys me about them? Those stupid little captions they put on their insta, like they’re really deep and meaningful, instead of a pair of money grabbers who grew up in squalor.
Kinda baffles me how a lot on here are saying stuff like he was just a bank machine …. I’m sure they were clearly in love to have years of relationship & their little family

I don’t think the new bird is a patch on Nikki tbh, she looks like Nikki in drag #bigjaw.
Defo agreed….. Nikki is fab , Ellis kinda like the pound shop version

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Do we know which brother was getting the “send off” last week??
I was trying to think of them names for so long Autumn is the younger girl and is Ricky older? Tom is the guy who lives in
Eeeee 🤣🤣🤣 nah, not even for a Chanel handbag.
He looks a lot better here than what he looks like now

🤣🤣 surely he realises that these girls only want 1 thing? £££££
i think the Dr needs his own thread 😂😂😂

Kinda baffles me how a lot on here are saying stuff like he was just a bank machine …. I’m sure they were clearly in love to have years of relationship & their little family

Defo agreed….. Nikki is fab , Ellis kinda like the pound shop version
Please stop being silly 😂 robbies ex’s looks like a 10 year old boy

Nikk got 10 years old body but a 40 year old face 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.