Nikki Hughes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else seeing the tit for tat Instagram posts they aim at each other (Robbie and Nikki)… 🙄 rumour has It that little Robbie has already cheated on his new bird too 🤦🏼‍♀️

Whos ex is Nathan ?

Must be why she always in Spain to see him
Leanne’s fella? 😂 Thought he hasn’t been around for a while 😂 he’s not as rich as he makes out either 🙄

She doesn’t need a rich man when she’s got 18 years worth of child support ahead of her. Would of thought she’d get a house out of the divorce too.
hes probably paying her £4000 pcm rent, don’t think she’s bothered 😂

Reactions: 1
Who are all these girls who are after a piece of Dr Robbie?? I get that he is rich but he can’t be that rich - he’s not like Footballer wages and his outgoings must be insane!

Reactions: 3
Nathan is Nikki’s ex.

Leeanne’s boyfriend Morris is in Spain.
I think Robbie has a fair bit of money. He’s meant to be really clever were other dentists have to try apparently he doesn’t. Think he owns abit doesn’t he.
He used to fly a few girls in on that jet supposedly.

I’m surprised he got with that Ellis been round the block her a few times hasnt she

Reactions: 4
Who are all these girls who are after a piece of Dr Robbie?? I get that he is rich but he can’t be that rich - he’s not like Footballer wages and his outgoings must be insane!
no he is like loaded like extremely so!

Honestly it was on twitter yesterday my fella seen it and he told me this morning I’ve told him
To find the tweet asap! But his twitter moves fast 🙈
this never happened 😩

Last edited:
no idea how you reply to a comment on here.
Chilly was? Ooer didn’t know that. Looked like the back of his head when she was posting him 😂
They’ve slept together them two before as well.

Nah he’s not nice is he.

Chilly was? Ooer didn’t know that. Looked like the back of his head when she was posting him 😂

Nah he’s not nice is he.
yeah back in the Covid early days he was in a induced one. Nearly died!
He has slept with most girls like.. don’t see the attraction like! Don’t really like him and his friends very very showy off. Jess Flanagan etc say no more.
Holly was obsessed with him even though they’d spilt up and she was with Callum think she’s let it go now!
I don’t know Mollie at all but her glow up has been amazing x

Nah he’s not nice is he.
you click quote at the bottom right of the message x

Reactions: 2
Oh god never knew that.

No no attraction at all. Yer Holly was meant to of walked in on him & that Mollie years ago now.

does anyone know who Nikki’s new fella is?

Oh god never knew that.

No no attraction at all. Yer Holly was meant to of walked in on him & that Mollie years ago now.

does anyone know who Nikki’s new fella is?
Oh wow! He was with some Russian model for a while. I don’t get what girls see in him other than money?! I think Callum is far better looking!

I didn’t kno she had one. Just find their whole situation bizzare like they was all holidaying although spilt up. I just don’t think she cheated cos he is vile so would make her life a misery not take her to Dubai x

What’s Mollies insta?
Mollie.c or something sure she’d come up if you typed it in! She’s amazing like x

Whos chilli 😂

Chilly even I know who mollie and holly are and I heard holly walked in on them not sure who the fella is though

Chilly Jenkins. I was just wondering because she won’t post him. Only his arm or the back of his head. But this is Mollie sorry I changed topic from Nikki.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.