Nikki Hughes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, you really bit to that didn’t you. Ellis Duke herself maybe? 🤣 A 25 year old girl (we think) dating a 31 year old, divorced man with 2 children… she has no career, no goals in life… and you’re going to tell me she’s dating him for his looks and amazing personality?😂😩 And friends with the man who owned Iceland… what’s that got to do with anything 🤣 I doubt her handed her checks for being his friend 🤦🏼‍♀️

I think you’ll find Nikki left Robbie, he spent nearly a year chasing her and begging her to come back. Nikki may have cheated, but so did Robbie 😉 and if Nikki was to tell Robbie he wanted her back, he’d kick the new chick to the kerb ✌🏽

and Ellis did do wrong, she was ‘friends’ with Nikki way before she started dating Robbie…going to tell me that’s not wrong?
calm down Nikki luff we know this is you!!
Exactly “friends” isn’t friends 😅

cute that u spend time with your kids now on weekends anyway now u have to share. Good on ya hunnie xxx

Reactions: 2
calm down Nikki luff we know this is you!!
Exactly “friends” isn’t friends 😅

cute that u spend time with your kids now on weekends anyway now u have to share. Good on ya hunnie xxx
😂 I’m far from Nikki, closer to Robbie in fact 😉 😂 but think what you will. Was only correcting your previous comments.

Couldn’t be friends if she jumped on his ex… but some women have no morals 🙄 Could say the same about Nikki jumping on her PT tho. And as for Ellis, she’ll trap him with a kid and do exactly what Nikki did to him… just watch ☺

Not sure why you have such a bee in your bonnet tho lovely 😂 Touchy on this subject aren’t we 😂

Just hopping on to ask-when do these people ever have their kids? Never with them! Who do they lumber them with whilst they’re here there and everywhere?

Reactions: 1
Wow, you really bit to that didn’t you. Ellis Duke herself maybe? 🤣 A 25 year old girl (we think) dating a 31 year old, divorced man with 2 children… she has no career, no goals in life… and you’re going to tell me she’s dating him for his looks and amazing personality?😂😩 And friends with the man who owned Iceland… what’s that got to do with anything 🤣 I doubt her handed her checks for being his friend 🤦🏼‍♀️

I think you’ll find Nikki left Robbie, he spent nearly a year chasing her and begging her to come back. Nikki may have cheated, but so did Robbie 😉 and if Nikki was to tell Robbie he wanted her back, he’d kick the new chick to the kerb ✌🏽

and Ellis did do wrong, she was ‘friends’ with Nikki way before she started dating Robbie…going to tell me that’s not wrong?
Robbie also likes to have girls and parties back at his dentist little weekend after 🎥 👀

Can we all just agree none of these women would look twice at little Robbie if he didn’t have a pot to piss in?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just hopping on to ask-when do these people ever have their kids? Never with them! Who do they lumber them with whilst they’re here there and everywhere?
Nikki and Robbie alternate weekends but the grandparents have them too

Can we all just agree none of these women would look twice at little Robbie if he didn’t have a pot to piss in?
🤣🤣🤣 agreed

Robbie also likes to have girls and parties back at his dentist little weekend after 🎥 👀
I know 😉✌🏽

Reactions: 3
Where the hell does she get her dress sense from? It’s like she just picks random tit and puts it together and everyone gets off on one saying OBSESSED and tit on her insta 🥴

• Heart
  • Haha
How badly photoshopped are those Christmas photos? The kids look like Victorian ghost children on them. Like something from the Muppets Christmas Carol.

• Haha
Where the hell does she get her dress sense from? It’s like she just picks random tit and puts it together and everyone gets off on one saying OBSESSED and tit on her insta 🥴
She really does dress terrible - she has a banging figure so could look amazing but she just picks super cheap, tacky looking clothes.

Can someone really explain to me how the sister (Leanne) has so much time off ‘work’ yet this seemingly never ending pot of money to go on all these trips and drip in designer & botox ? Seriously? And isn’t nikkis new fella embarrassed that his girlfriend is funding her life entirely off her ex husband ? Because let’s be honest she’s never in work is she but always here there and everywhere

Can someone really explain to me how the sister (Leanne) has so much time off ‘work’ yet this seemingly never ending pot of money to go on all these trips and drip in designer & botox ? Seriously? And isn’t nikkis new fella embarrassed that his girlfriend is funding her life entirely off her ex husband ? Because let’s be honest she’s never in work is she but always here there and everywhere
Oh sorry may have missed this, but who is her new fella?

Someone gift her some more stuff she can throw on that’s screaming the label all over it! She’s so tacky. We get it, you’re rich (well your fella was) you don’t need to wear 900 labels at once to show us.
She has no shame does she, everything funded by her ex. She reminds me of Danielle Lloyd in that sense!

From what I’ve heard read on here he’s a local lad who deals 🤷🏼‍♀️
Does anyone round here have a fella that doesn’t deal? That’s all I ever hear that peoples fellas are dealers. Do you think they make it up or does one city really need that many dealers?

Leeannes fella is like loaded more so than Robbie

From what I’ve heard read on here he’s a local lad who deals 🤷🏼‍♀️
where does it say who her fella is sorry?

Someone gift her some more stuff she can throw on that’s screaming the label all over it! She’s so tacky. We get it, you’re rich (well your fella was) you don’t need to wear 900 labels at once to show us.
She has no shame does she, everything funded by her ex. She reminds me of Danielle Lloyd in that sense!

Does anyone round here have a fella that doesn’t deal? That’s all I ever hear that peoples fellas are dealers. Do you think they make it up or does one city really need that many dealers?
To be fair her ex ex (Nathan) just got 18 years for dealing 😩!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Robbie used to chase Nikki and she constantly brushed him off until he came into money. They got married, he funded her lavish lifestyle, she cheated (more than once), they separated but she keeps him sweet to fund the lavish lifestyle. Her sister is the same, got into a relationship with Gilly (bad drug dealer), he left her with their two kids and now she’s chasing the wallet again with her new fella. She’s mates with that cosmetic consult who was with Luke Backhouse (Robbie mate)
Who did she cheat with 😩😩 there seems to be no answers!! Was it Luke the PT fella or Jay?!

Reactions: 1
Leanne’s fella is a lad from down south who is on the run he’s wanted for something to do with encrochat her house was raided a few months ago and she stopped sharing him on her insta
I’d love to know who minds her kids constantly

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Leanne’s fella is a lad from down south who is on the run he’s wanted for something to do with encrochat her house was raided a few months ago and she stopped sharing him on her insta
I’d love to know who minds her kids constantly
Oh god .. I thought he was mates with all towie. The kids dad did prison too! I just want to know how they work and have so much holiday leave! I really don’t like Robbie so can’t blame her for leaving there!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.