Nikki Hughes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whos ex is Nathan ?

Leanne’s fella is a lad from down south who is on the run he’s wanted for something to do with encrochat her house was raided a few months ago and she stopped sharing him on her insta
I’d love to know who minds her kids constantly
Must be why she always in Spain to see him

Reactions: 2
Whos ex is Nathan ?

Must be why she always in Spain to see him
sure it was Nikkis back go knows when. He’s just got 18 years though! Ive not seen Nikki in ages didn’t think she’d cheat - unsure where that’s still come from!
x

Reactions: 4
sure it was Nikkis back go knows when. He’s just got 18 years though! Ive not seen Nikki in ages didn’t think she’d cheat - unsure where that’s still come from!
x
Apparently it’s 100% true and I have a reliable source.

he is lovely to be fair she’s still training with him now. He does have a long term girlfriend though? I thought it was Luke but he has a girlfriend too
Not sure about all the deets but defo know it was him.

Aww he does seem like a nice guy and not bad looking, I just didn’t think he would be rich enough for her!!

Aww he does seem like a nice guy and not bad looking, I just didn’t think he would be rich enough for her!!
She doesn’t need a rich man when she’s got 18 years worth of child support ahead of her. Would of thought she’d get a house out of the divorce too.

Reactions: 4
He is nice but like he’s madly in love with his girlfriend it seems. And still trains with Nikki each week seems really odd choice! X

Reactions: 1
It wasn’t Jay Standish, it was the Shred Fast guy
I thought it was Jay from Shred Fast?

Actually, is there a fella called Jay from Shred Fast? I dunno. But yeah, I was told it was the geezer from Shred Fast but thought his name was Jay.

Sorry to complicate things!

Yer I couldn’t remember his name either. It was the main one. That was a while back now though wasn’t it, they were both at it behind one another’s backs for ages apparently.

Yer I couldn’t remember his name either. It was the main one. That was a while back now though wasn’t it, they were both at it behind one another’s backs for ages apparently.
I actually think Robbie is nicer looking! 😵

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.