Nikki Hughes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤣🤣🤣 you really have no idea
All that money people were banging on about that he has, yeah she can have half of that. Plus half of the value of the properties, plus half his pension if she wants to go that far, plus maintenance. She won’t need child care for a very, very, long time. She won’t need a man for money either.
Sooo if he’s as loaded as all his fan club make out, then she will be loaded too.
Nikkk really did sell her soul didn’t she all that for a couple quid she’s definitely not getting half by the way and she did sign a prenup to say she’ll get nothing at the end apart from child care so good luck with getting half not a chace also when Robbie throws in her drink and drug addiction plus promiscuous behaviour I think the courts will work in Robbies favour 😭😭😭 The courts can demand blood test samples every week and if she fails she will get Nothing as the courts would not pay out anything to a unfit mother

Reactions: 1
Nikkk really did sell her soul didn’t she all that for a couple quid she’s definitely not getting half by the way and she did sign a prenup to say she’ll get nothing at the end apart from child care so good luck with getting half not a chace also when Robbie throws in her drink and drug addiction plus promiscuous behaviour I think the courts will work in Robbies favour 😭😭😭 The courts can demand blood test samples every week and if she fails she will get Nothing as the courts would not pay out anything to a unfit mother
You’re contradicting yourself, she sold her soul but she had a prenup? 🤣🤣
They aren’t worth the paper they’re written on in the U.K.
I assume you have extensive knowledge of the court system? They don’t order drug tests because someone turns up and says they drink too much or take drugs. It would have to be proven in evidence. Presumably you don’t have access to her medical records?
Don’t be jel, she’s going to be very well off.

If she was an unfit mother, she wouldn’t have her children now.
So many jealous people on here it’s hysterical

Reactions: 14
The only time you get half is when you’ve been married over 10 years and the court can yes ask for blood test and urine samples weekly it’s a very long presses but to get the evidence they need it takes a long time if she is found to be a unfit mother she would get nothing

Reactions: 2
The only time you get half is when you’ve been married over 10 years and the court can yes ask for blood test and urine samples weekly it’s a very long presses but to get the evidence they need it takes a long time if she is found to be a unfit mother she would get nothing
Absolutely not true.

You’re contradicting yourself, she sold her soul but she had a prenup? 🤣🤣
They aren’t worth the paper they’re written on in the U.K.
I assume you have extensive knowledge of the court system? They don’t order drug tests because someone turns up and says they drink too much or take drugs. It would have to be proven in evidence. Presumably you don’t have access to her medical records?
Don’t be jel, she’s going to be very well off.

If she was an unfit mother, she wouldn’t have her children now.
So many jealous people on here it’s hysterical
Yes I said she sold her soul because she actually thinks she’s going to get half robbies money it’s shocking to think the extent people will go for money like I mean she had 2 kids to someone she didn’t even like and married them all for a half decent life style also how could anyone possibly be jealous of Nikki Williams have you read this thread or are we on different planets if anything I Pity her I think the girl could go with getting some help

I can tell you categorically she will get half of everything she wants. Whether she can be arsed to go for the pension and everything else, only she will know.

Yes I said she sold her soul because she actually thinks she’s going to get half robbies money it’s shocking to think the extent people will go for money like I mean she had 2 kids to someone she didn’t even like and married them all for a half decent life style also how could anyone possibly be jealous of Nikki Williams have you read this thread or are we on different planets if anything I Pity her I think the girl could go with getting some help
But why would she think that if she “signed a pre nup”
Making it up as you go along now.
It’s evident some people on this thread are either the same person or a group of people with a real hatred for her. What did she do call you fat in school or something?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Exactly to anyone thinking she’s betting half do your research first the courts also take in to count she cheated the whole marriage alcohol and drug using daily she only married to get money I feel so embarrassed for Nikki I really do because everyone knows all this she will end up moving To Spain with her twin as there reps in Liverpool are absolutely fucked

Do my research 🤣 I do, every single day. It’s my job.
The court goes on facts. Not made up playground tit of he said she said.
It is unlikely to even get to a hearing. They will sort it out either themselves (or through solicitors), or through mediation.
It isn’t judge Judy 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
I can tell you categorically she will get half of everything she wants. Whether she can be arsed to go for the pension and everything else, only she will know.

But why would she think that if she “signed a pre nup”
Making it up as you go along now.
It’s evident some people on this thread are either the same person or a group of people with a real hatred for her. What did she do call you fat in school or something?
OMG really you just said that 😱 this must be Nikki or one or her friends this to me just confirms the rumours of her beating up disabled kids is all true SHOCKING by you saying that you know she must have been a bully landed yourself right in it without any help from anyone THICK

🤣🤣 I’ve never met Nikki, I’m not from Liverpool, nor do I mix in her circles. I do know one of Ellis’ mates though through work 🤷🏻‍♀️

OMG really you just said that 😱 this must be Nikki or one or her friends this to me just confirms the rumours of her beating up disabled kids is all true SHOCKING by you saying that you know she must have been a bully landed yourself right in it without any help from anyone THICK
🤣🤣🤣🤣 she must have been a bully because I asked if the reason for your deep hatred is due to her calling you fat or something in school?
This thread 🤣 mind blown

Reactions: 7
People on this thread acting like Robbie didn’t repeatedly cheat on Nikki throughout the marriage 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
What planet are you on 🤣🤣🤣

You are painfully thick. You’re deffo some little chubby bully victim 😩😩😩

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
🤣🤣🤣 you really have no idea
All that money people were banging on about that he has, yeah she can have half of that. Plus half of the value of the properties, plus half his pension if she wants to go that far, plus maintenance. She won’t need child care for a very, very, long time. She won’t need a man for money either.
Sooo if he’s as loaded as all his fan club make out, then she will be loaded too.
oh alright Nikki 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
oh alright Nikki 🤣🤣🤣
Pathetic
It’s like trying to converse with an 8 year old

Exactly what I was about to say 😂😂🙈🙈 wonder how much coke and vodka she’s had to think that 😂

Disgusting bully’s Nikki and her mates the age
Of them heading to 40 in no time and there still trying to bully no wonder there lives have all come crashing down on them
To think what?
I know that because it’s my bleeping job 🤣
Some of you should try it. Go to uni, get a degree, followed by a decent career.
Saying that, half of you can’t string a basic sentence together so highly unlikely you’d be offered a place.

Reactions: 9
See the kids are away with Robbie anyone know where they are ?
Robbie always has the kids take it nikki has abandoned them again and got of to Dubai with robbies money how is she not embarrassing to show her face 🤢

Pathetic
It’s like trying to converse with an 8 year old

To think what?
I know that because it’s my bleeping job 🤣
Some of you should try it. Go to uni, get a degree, followed by a decent career.
Saying that, half of you can’t string a basic sentence together so highly unlikely you’d be offered a place.
You want to try telling Nikki to get a job then don’t you 😭😭😭😭😭 Hypocrite

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Robbie always has the kids take it nikki has abandoned them again and got of to Dubai with robbies money how is she not embarrassing to show her face 🤢

You want to try telling Nikki to get a job then don’t you 😭😭😭😭😭 Hypocrite
She doesn’t need a job does she? She’s obviously not short of money.

See the kids are away with Robbie anyone know where they are ?
Don’t think anyone cares? It’s a thread about Nikki?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.