Nikki Hughes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How the hell does Robbie and Ellis wearing matching webs make them the better parents 🤣🤣

I’ll make a new thread but there’s no suggestions unless anyones got one now? I still reckon ‘her ma drives a fire engine’
new thread has to be Dubai porta potties

New thread name what’s Nikki eating in Dubai 🚽🤯

Definitely now it’s getting juicy even though totally vile at the same time. wonder what robbies going to say and do about this his ex wife being a porta potty in Dubai? 😷 The shame for the guy Is unreal team Robbie all the way no one deserves that
This is the reason leeanne has moved to Spain she was aware of what Nikki was doing in Dubai. I don’t think this is the first time nikki has done this porta potties agreement. Leeanne is so embarrassed and disgusted she really has embarrassed and disgraced her family to the point of no return. !!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

This is the reason leeanne has moved to Spain she was aware of what Nikki was doing in Dubai. I don’t think this is the first time nikki has done this porta potties agreement. Leeanne is so embarrassed and disgusted she really has embarrassed and disgraced her family to the point of no return. !!

Another gobshite🥱

Reactions: 4
All the same gobshite. Embarrassing 🤣
Nikki got and Talk to a dr seriously 🤮

100% and I don’t blame her imagine your twin eating tit for 50k or any amount of money it’s so hard to get your head around girls do this for money sick in the head apparently Nikkis new fella has fucked her of now to that lasted long shame 🤭🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 3

100% and I don’t blame her imagine your twin eating tit for 50k or any amount of money it’s so hard to get your head around girls do this for money sick in the head apparently Nikkis new fella has fucked her of now to that lasted long shame 🤭🤣🤣🤣
Nikki wanted to be single while she’s working in Dubai. Yep Nikki classes porta potties as working She never had a good word to say about the lad anyhow but it’s still embarrassing. Another lad apart from robbie she’s absolutely humiliated. Robbies biggest regret by far was marrying Nikki.

Absolutely not the first time nik has done this and it’s getting more regular. I just feel for poor Robbie and the kids. That’s not a wife and that’s not a mother

Last edited:
  • Sick

Well what lads goin to have a bird who eats tit for money 🤮🤮🤮 her reputation was bad enough before the porta potties trips to Dubai started and her new fella he was just a absolute laughing stock. Leeanne knows there reputations are fucked in Liverpool that’s why she’s done one to Spain

• Sick
Will yous all go away plz yous pack of jealous animals 🤪

Nikki is celebrating her mates birthday on a boat in Dubai with all there close friends, half of there fellas loaded too🤑 that’s why they all look hot in d LV bikinis etc and are living it up , so go think of anothe r story to post the Dubai tit one is boring gang .

And as for someone saying about the kids wants Ellis to be there mum , are clearly people who don’t have there own children coz if they did they would know the bond and love betwoa mother and her babies and would never suggest this .

Bye witch 🥱
Well said! Never known such a bunch of cunts 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
What is all this Now about Nikki eating tit in Dubai for money 🤯 loads of people have been saying it and I’ve noticed since she split with Robbie she’s been taking loads of trips there mind blown so sickening

The kids love Ellis and she would make an amazing mother she is stable loving caring and kind everything Nikki is not and could never be wouldn’t surprise me if the kids are wishing Ellis was there mum when was the last time them kids seen there mother sober ??? The kids are on holiday now happy and in safe hands with Ellis and Robbie mean while Nikki has abandoned them to go to Dubai eating tit for money and I can confirm theses rumours of Nikki eating tit in Dubai are true close score recons she got 5k
Hi Ellis ✌🏽😂😂😂😂
HUN what an extremely immature thing to say!

I can’t stand any of them but Nikki is a great mum and Robbie a great dad! Their relationship is just a fuckin circus 😂

Nikki will take Robbie for everything she can, Ellis will eventually take the rest because realistically will that relationship last… nope. Ellis is very young compared to Robbie and also very immature. She may play part time step mum but that novelty will wear off then if they have their own kids she won’t bother with Nikki’s. So that’ll be divorce number two.

the only person I feel sorry for in this is Robbie a little but then I think… what an idiot 😂 but then he’s cheated on Nikki and Ellis (bring on Ellis‘ fan club with their 10 pence). But yeah he did 😂 Sooo…
Will come back to this thread in a couple of years when Ellis has fucked him off (probs after a baby) and laugh ✌🏽

Reactions: 9
Hi Ellis ✌🏽😂😂😂😂
HUN what an extremely immature thing to say!

I can’t stand any of them but Nikki is a great mum and Robbie a great dad! Their relationship is just a fuckin circus 😂

Nikki will take Robbie for everything she can, Ellis will eventually take the rest because realistically will that relationship last… nope. Ellis is very young compared to Robbie and also very immature. She may play part time step mum but that novelty will wear off then if they have their own kids she won’t bother with Nikki’s. So that’ll be divorce number two.

the only person I feel sorry for in this is Robbie a little but then I think… what an idiot 😂 but then he’s cheated on Nikki and Ellis (bring on Ellis‘ fan club with their 10 pence). But yeah he did 😂 Sooo…
Will come back to this thread in a couple of years when Ellis has fucked him off (probs after a baby) and laugh ✌🏽
Nikki cheated on Robbie when she was still married and living with him and give him an S.T.D these type of girls they don’t come much worse than this

Ellis and Robbies daughter are really bonding a lot. have you seen Ellis Instagram story the children love Ellis.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Nikki cheated on Robbie when she was still married and living with him and give him an S.T.D these type of girls they don’t come much worse than this

Ellis and Robbies daughter are really bonding a lot. have you seen Ellis Instagram story the children love Ellis.
And you know this from a photo on social media 🤣 Ellis will never ever be their mum.

This is hysterical
Eats tit in dubai
Drug addict and alcoholic
Giving BJ’s at kids parties
Now gave her ex an STD

Have you heard yourself? You sound like a silly little kid making up stories

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And you know this from a photo on social media 🤣 Ellis will never ever be their mum.

This is hysterical
Eats tit in dubai
Drug addict and alcoholic
Giving BJ’s at kids parties
Now gave her ex an STD

Have you heard yourself? You sound like a silly little kid making up stories
I know this to and a lot of other people do who are close to them If you go back to the beginning of the thread you’ll see that getting said there and it’s facts one of the reasons the marriage ended

And How many times did she give him a std more than once from what I’ve heard nasty girl .

Ellis has had the kids for over a week now 🤯 crazy looks like they have forgot all about Nikki already

Last edited:
I know this to and a lot of other people do who are close to them If you go back to the beginning of the thread you’ll see that getting said there and it’s facts one of the reasons the marriage ended

And How many times did she give him a std more than once from what I’ve heard nasty girl
”from what I’ve heard”
I rest my case.
None of you actually know anything, just a group of sad acts gossiping about tit you know nothing about.

Still waiting on the receipts confirming she’s a porta potty.
Oh that’s right, there aren’t any. 🥴
Yes there is. Very destirbing messages on what’s app and Instagram and agreements for porta potties etc. Nikki needs to be carful who her friends are and what she shows and tells them.

And How many times did she give him a std more than once from what I’ve heard nasty girl .

Ellis has had the kids for over a week now 🤯 crazy looks like they have forgot all about Nikki already
It’s insane to see nikki loose her family like this. she’s in Dubai doing this absolutely shocking horrible pottie work and it’s clear to see she must be very unwell mentally. Meanwhile her ex husband and children are on a lavish family holiday together looking happier then ever. Ellis is a mother to them children people don’t like to hear it but it’s true nikki lost her family she did it to herself so don’t blame Ellis for doing the natural thing and stepping in for the man she loves.

Last edited:
Will yous all go away plz yous pack of jealous animals 🤪

Nikki is celebrating her mates birthday on a boat in Dubai with all there close friends, half of there fellas loaded too🤑 that’s why they all look hot in d LV bikinis etc and are living it up , so go think of anothe r story to post the Dubai tit one is boring gang .

And as for someone saying about the kids wants Ellis to be there mum , are clearly people who don’t have there own children coz if they did they would know the bond and love betwoa mother and her babies and would never suggest this .

Bye witch 🥱
Oh behave Jayde no belly button Milne is another drug dealers mol!! Her fella is about 10 years younger than her and I believe she used to be with her own dad!! mental behaviour so I agree that they are all eating tit for tapas.

How anyone can come on here and actually defend WC Nikki or jaw for days Ellis is beyond me!
why do people need to see these so called receipts about whether Nikki is eating Dubai fellas logs is again beyond me! The fact her name andthat level of scandal behaviour is linked says it all! And before Nikkis arl ass mates all jump on here you can’t defend her and if you do your just as bad! The LV photo shoot is embarrassing and the dancing on the boat for the mates bday was even worse two stepping in Dubai for the gram!!

Last edited:
Oh behave Jayde no belly button Milne is another drug dealers mol!! Her fella is about 10 years younger than her and I believe she used to be with her own dad!! mental behaviour so I agree that they are all eating tit for tapas.

How anyone can come on here and actually defend WC Nikki or jaw for days Ellis is beyond me!
why do people need to see these so called receipts about whether Nikki is eating Dubai fellas logs is again beyond me! The fact her name andthat level of scandal behaviour is linked says it all! And before Nikkis arl ass mates all jump on here you can’t defend her and if you do your just as bad! The LV photo shoot is embarrassing and the dancing on the boat for the mates bday was even worse two stepping in Dubai for the gram!!
Heard it all now, someone used to go out with their own Dad?! What the duck
Still waiting on all the evidence. If you’ve got it, post it. Her name is linked because you sad lot have made it up and passed it round your little group. I’ve asked you to prove it, and you can’t.

Reactions: 7

Well said this alllll the they 👏👏👏👏 the only people defending house teeth Nikki is herself and her mates by the way if here mates are defending her about eating shite that we all know quite well she is that’s because they have probably done it why would someone make it up obviously all true how many girls are there in Dubai all over Instagram who are by the way independent woman not bums no threads about them only the ones who are doing it and believe me 50k to Nikki she would eat Arub mens logs of tit alllllll day 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Jayde is definitely eating tit with Nikki going out with fellas half her age she’s about 50 what a disgrace she needs to get home and look after her kids like her stinky mate Nikki pair of old hookers eating tit In Dubai with no shame just fucked there kids of like there nothing 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 and that two step dance on the boat was bleeping embarrassing gang or meffs or what probably just eaten a log to worst girls in Liverpool making a show of Liverpool girls dirty little witches

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Yes there is. Very destirbing messages on what’s app and Instagram and agreements for porta potties etc. Nikki needs to be carful who her friends are and what she shows and tells them.

It’s insane to see nikki loose her family like this. she’s in Dubai doing this absolutely shocking horrible pottie work and it’s clear to see she must be very unwell mentally. Meanwhile her ex husband and children are on a lavish family holiday together looking happier then ever. Ellis is a mother to them children people don’t like to hear it but it’s true nikki lost her family she did it to herself so don’t blame Ellis for doing the natural thing and stepping in for the man she loves.
destirbing 😂😂😂😂😂 arrrrr please you and your little mates sign up to do your GCSEs please 🙏🏼🙏🏼

Well said this alllll the they 👏👏👏👏 the only people defending house teeth Nikki is herself and her mates by the way if here mates are defending her about eating shite that we all know quite well she is that’s because they have probably done it why would someone make it up obviously all true how many girls are there in Dubai all over Instagram who are by the way independent woman not bums no threads about them only the ones who are doing it and believe me 50k to Nikki she would eat Arub mens logs of tit alllllll day 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Jayde is definitely eating tit with Nikki going out with fellas half her age she’s about 50 what a disgrace she needs to get home and look after her kids like her stinky mate Nikki pair of old hookers eating tit In Dubai with no shame just fucked there kids of like there nothing 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 and that two step dance on the boat was bleeping embarrassing gang or meffs or what probably just eaten a log to worst girls in Liverpool making a show of Liverpool girls dirty little witches
there’s a thing called commas , they look like that. Maybe give them a google and when to use them🫣

Why are you watching her stories if she’s such a show to you?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.