Nikki Hughes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow take a day off hun , in fairness she always has her kids by the looks of it , quite the opposite can be said for him

Reactions: 7
This Ha ha ha ha well said girl

Reactions: 2
Wow take a day off hun , in fairness she always has her kids by the looks of it , quite the opposite can be said for him
She actually doesn’t ever hardly have her kids when she post photos of them there not even from that day my kids go the same school as hers she doesn’t seem hands on when I see her at the school and that is hardly never

Reactions: 3
Anyone saw the battle of the best mum presents for the little girl on their instas! I mean why is Ellis giving off the step mum vibes when we are still all unsure as to whether her fella actually did send that text to Nikki the other week begging her back! Is it just me or does anyone else feel like it’s all very inbred!!!
and our very own fugitive saying she’s been unseperated from the little girl since she’s been born… errrrrr hang on love your on Costa del with 20bags’ partner, get to fuck!

Reactions: 6
Well said we need to start a new thread someome
Leave a link for it This one has had Its day haaaa on coata del snorting her kids haven’t been to school for about 3 months

Well said we need to start a new thread someome
Leave a link for it This one has had Its day haaaa on coata del snorting her kids haven’t been to school for about 3 months
And as for the birthday pics Ellis and robbies looks better put shame to Nikkis Nikki looks like she’s skint since Robbie left her

Last edited:
Nikki can’t compete with Ellis and Robbie not a chance

Nikki doesn’t need to compete with anyone for her kids love, she’s their mother.

imagine trying to make someone feel shit because you don’t think they got their kid the best presents. It couldn’t be more obvious it’s a bunch of kids on this thread, or people of very low intelligence.

Reactions: 22
Just shows how immature some are here.

Reactions: 12
Nikki can’t compete with Ellis and Robbie not a chance
Tbf, she’s their mother. No one compares to your own mum and she doesn’t and won’t ever have to compete for nothing.
You can’t buy kids.

I’m sure all the kid wants is two stable parents who can co parent peacefully. I pity their children.

Reactions: 7
And to be fair I’m sure the little girl already has all the crap that’s wrapped in Ellis pics in her home where she lives with her mum. Robs probably stocking up on a few toys to make it look like he’s dad of the year

Reactions: 5
Nikkis Not much of a mother though is she palming them of any chance she gets out every single weekend taking coke full blown alcoholic cheating on her kids dad the ***** on here who believe in the fake shit they see on Instagram need to sort there heads out it’s laughable

Reactions: 1
I wouldn’t know how often she has her children.
Please refrain from calling people that word.
I agree, the people who believe in the fake shit as you call it, such as Robbies girlfriends story posted above, need to sort their heads out.

Reactions: 6
Can’t you just do one … *****??????? Sums you up that - vile word used by a vile person. Please go and get a job and lose a bit of weight you’ll be happier!

Reactions: 12
The what on here!? You are vile, what a disgusting word! You have embarrassed yourself on here for days and now you have shown how low your intelligence is. Vile.

Reactions: 8
Imagine coming on on your multiple accounts accusing Nikki of beating up disabled kids only to use the word *****.

Reactions: 11
I agree nobody should make anyone feel crap about presents etc but honestly it’s getting worse with ellis posts today! It’s deffo ellis posting to prove a point, Robbie the wrongin didn’t even post much! And he’s usually all for making himself look as gangster as poss, I swear he thinks he lives in New York City hanging about drake!
Imagine being Ellis or Nikki though, both seriously as bad as each other, Robbie must crave a very particular kind of girl, we all know he has a particular look they are twins, but Ellis does give me lady boy vibes at times.
Still can’t believe she was with that fella off dragons den

Reactions: 4
They actually make a really gorgeous family together It looks like Ellis is very much involved with the children

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.