Nikki Hughes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Take it your the leader of the licking nikkis poo club then 😂😂💩💩💩💩💩💩💩 don’t be chatting your poo over here hun
TBH, recon I’d go full Dubai porta potty if meant avoiding whatever it is that your fuckin smoking girl

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
TBH, recon I’d go full Dubai porta potty if meant avoiding whatever it is that your fuckin smoking girl
Another poo licker or nikkis 🤮🤮🤮🤮 don’t be chatting to me get your face ready for when Nikki drops you another huge smelly load 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩😪🤣🤣🤣

7AF0BE6F-151F-4138-A2F1-F2A06391398F.jpeg

One day training and she’s telling everyone to get booked in for a face full 😂😂😂🤒🤒🤒 who the duck dose Botox training in a suit this girl is snorting way to much coke guess that’s what happens when ya fella sells it 🤧🤧🤧😤😤😤😤😤 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Who’s seen Ellis stories today Robbie taking her shopping as usual back seats are chocker with designer bags happy days for Ellis and Robbie

Reactions: 3
If you think a back seat full of designer bags is impressive and the key to happiness, then I think you need to take a step back and re-evaluate your outlook on life. Or alternatively, grow the duck up

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Who’s seen Ellis stories today Robbie taking her shopping as usual back seats are chocker with designer bags happy days for Ellis and Robbie
Meanwhile Nikki has been palmed of with her new fellas kids to look after at a play day centre 🤣🤣😂😂😂 is it happy days for Nikki to 😭😭

If you think a back seat full of designer bags is impressive and the key to happiness, then I think you need to take a step back and re-evaluate your outlook on life. Or alternatively, grow the duck up
You ok hun 🤒 ? Wtf the girl was only stating what she’s seen an from looking at Robbie and Ellis they do look very happy all designer bags aside 😁

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Meanwhile Nikki has been palmed of with her new fellas kids to look after at a play day centre 🤣🤣😂😂😂 is it happy days for Nikki to 😭😭

You ok hun 🤒 ? Wtf the girl was only stating what she’s seen an from looking at Robbie and Ellis they do look very happy all designer bags aside 😁
Good for them. I doubt Nikki cares.

• Haha
While I hate to sound like Truff, I’m sure we’re talking to the same person on 3 different accounts ya know 🤣🤣
I gave up on this thread as its like a school playground. I thought it was a rave thread for the ex hubby and his new model, but yet the title is Nicky Hughes 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wooow what are you talking about I never said anything about the key to happiness or being impressed obviously you are those words come out of your mouth not mine 👎

Good for them. I doubt Nikki cares.
No one said anything about Nikki caring 🙄

I gave up on this thread as its like a school playground. I thought it was a rave thread for the ex hubby and his new model, but yet the title is Nicky Hughes 🤷🏼‍♀️
Exactly my point Nikki is so boring we want the tea on Robbie and Ellis not the weekend child minder ex

Last edited:
  • Haha
Wooow what are you talking about I never said anything about the key to happiness or being impressed obviously you are those words come out of your mouth not mine 👎

No one said anything about Nikki caring 🙄

Exactly my point Nikki is so boring we want the tea on Robbie and Ellis not the weekend child minder ex
Read your own post 🥴
I couldn’t give a duck about Robbie and his new bird. I don’t follow either of them 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Haaaa an I was talking to you Nikki get to Dubai and eat some tit if you haven’t already dirty witch do anything for a bit of money 🤮🤮🤮🤮

p.s NOT ELLIS hun 🙂
So that’s what Nikkis been doing on all them trips to Dubai eating shite 🤭😖😖😖 stinkin little hood rat 😭😭😂😂😂😂😂

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Get the duck of the thread then wtf you on here for

Agree 😭😭😭😭 more like 20 accounts on here all being Nikki sad silly pathetic witch 🤮
I’m not sure if you can read or not but this thread is about niki as states in title not Robbie. If you want tea on Robbie and his new bird make a thread about them

Reactions: 7
This thread was sound before Jay from the inbetweeners bounced in on her 5 accounts chatting tit about things that deffo didn’t happen. 😴💤

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.