Nikki Hughes #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So do we reckon Fran is staying in Dubai after all the media stuff with her fam or just cos her fellas there?
They must pay cash for everything, like a make up artist front isn’t going to be able to clean millions is it.
wonder how it all started, like who was before Vinnie?
I find it all fascinating.
What about that Melina too, can’t remember if anyone’s said what the deal is there.
My life is boring as duck compared to that lot 🤣

Reactions: 8
So do we reckon Fran is staying in Dubai after all the media stuff with her fam or just cos her fellas there?
They must pay cash for everything, like a make up artist front isn’t going to be able to clean millions is it.
What about that Melina too, can’t remember if anyone’s said what the deal is there.
Girl i bet you sleep
Like a baby tho not having to worry whos coming through the front door 🙏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s drug dealers paradise Dubai now. Fran’s 2 sisters and brother still live in liverpool so I doubt Fran’s going to keep low because of her Dad. Their life’s wont change at all the money will still come in, their cousin Francis Coggins is still on the run he’s got 4 kids with Natalie Freeman.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It’s drug dealers paradise Dubai now. Fran’s 2 sisters and brother still live in liverpool so I doubt Fran’s going to keep low because of her Dad. Their life’s wont change at all the money will still come in, their cousin Francis Coggins is still on the run he’s got 4 kids with Natalie Freeman.
So which one is Frans Dad? I thought that was him in Marbella

Reactions: 2
So which one is Frans Dad? I thought that was him in Marbella
Fran’s Dad is Vinnie who goes by the name Dickie and his brother is Francis senior and there’s Francis Coggins Jr who’s Snr’s son. Francis Jr has got a son named Frankie and Fran’s called her baby Franco

yeah I know head ache reading that isn’t it.

It’s Francis who’s in Marbella he’s Lolita and Roxanne’s Dad as well. Roxanne owns Rise fitness studio she’s with Shaun Molloy I think he’s Coleen Rooney’s cousin.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Fran’s Dad is Vinnie who goes by the name Dickie and his brother is Francis senior and there’s Francis Coggins Jr who’s Snr’s son. Francis Jr has got a son named Frankie and Fran’s called her baby Franco

It’s Francis who’s in Marbella he’s Lolita and Roxanne’s Dad as well. Roxanne owns Rise fitness studio she’s with Shaun Molloy I think he’s Coleen Rooney’s cousin.
Oh god so her Dad is the top dog so to speak. Bloody hell.

Isn’t Colleen’s brother ‘A’ involved with Rise fitness? What a wicked web!

I wonder what Justine at Cricket thinks when they rock up with their wad of cash and spend spend spend? I mean I get it’s good for her business but I think I’d feel physically sick knowing I was taking money knowing what was involved to get it.

I wonder what Justine at Cricket thinks when they rock up with their wad of cash and spend spend spend? I mean I get it’s good for her business but I think I’d feel physically sick knowing I was taking money knowing what was involved to get it.
Honestly I don’t think she could care less, money is money for her and she loves the girls coming in and playing dress up

Reactions: 5

makes the most sense as to why that place always has a row of g wagons outside

Reactions: 5
I dont think justine is arsed one of her stylists fellas just got a long stretch for encro was in the echo last week 👀👀 if you know you know

• Wow
What’s the script with that Becoration and her fella who had that huge amazing wedding in London few months ago (the bridal party was all dressed by Francesca couture) he knocks about with a few characters…

I dont think justine is arsed one of her stylists fellas just got a long stretch for encro was in the echo last week 👀👀 if you know you know
Im intrigued now 👀 can we have a clue 🤣
---
What’s the script with that Becoration and her fella who had that huge amazing wedding in London few months ago (the bridal party was all dressed by Francesca couture) he knocks about with a few characters…
Think there all entwined they were posting pics wishing coggins girlfriend HBD

Reactions: 4