Nikki Hughes #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly girl I’m glad my life is fucken dull as dishwater compared to this lot honestly I love I can put are heads on our pillows at night knowing no one is coming through our door 🙏🏻

Tell you what I’m more shocked why Steven Gerard is allowing his 18 year old to be seeing a man who’s dad is a well known Irish gangster absolutely blows my mind and this lad lives off Victoria road 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣
Definitely! Could not be doing with being petrified every time I closed my eyes!
I couldn’t believe that when I read it 🙈 mind she was a fan of the gangsters wasn’t she 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sleeping easy at night is worth so much more than their lifestyle.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'd rather have a clear conscious than a Chanel bag, all in Ibiza partying the week of Olivia's funeral gang of dogs !!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Definitely! Could not be doing with being petrified every time I closed my eyes!
I couldn’t believe that when I read it 🙈 mind she was a fan of the gangsters wasn’t she 🤣
Yer her ma loved a bit of pancake 🤣🤣

Jus blows my mind this tit that’s going on but to close to home for my liking 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What’s their connection to each other? I know Mia is Frans Niece or cousin or whatever, not heard of Sasha?

I wake up every day thinking about how much I hate my job, but my god I wouldn’t swap it to be involved in any of that stuff. Vile.

Fran Cog has no shame does she, going about her business as normal when everyone knows what’s gone on. I’d be disappearing for quite a while if it was me.
I think from working in salons plus their fellas and families being intertwined.
They don’t have any shame though they love bragging too much think they are untouchable.

Honestly girl I’m glad my life is fucken dull as dishwater compared to this lot honestly I love I can put are heads on our pillows at night knowing no one is coming through our door 🙏🏻

Tell you what I’m more shocked why Steven Gerard is allowing his 18 year old to be seeing a man who’s dad is a well known Irish gangster absolutely blows my mind and this lad lives off Victoria road 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣
Plus active on social media even I know where they live so it can’t be hard for anyone find to find out!!
That art hostage fella has done some videos on their connections to the Liverpool underworld I’m surprised SG is not keeping well away

Reactions: 3
I think from working in salons plus their fellas and families being intertwined.
They don’t have any shame though they love bragging too much think they are untouchable.

Plus active on social media even I know where they live so it can’t be hard for anyone find to find out!!
That art hostage fella has done some videos on their connections to the Liverpool underworld I’m surprised SG is not keeping well away
I wonder how this will affect them travelling to the us because anyone who is involved with them are getting banned. Very silly move that like

Reactions: 2
He was on FaceTime with him as well wasn’t he?
Birds of a feather and all that!

Im off back down another rabbit hole with Art Hostage 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This has really rattled me the more I think about it and the more I read. How do they sleep at night? as someone’s said we can see that working in a salon doesn’t add up to watches worth more than houses, designer outfits at 20k plus daily and extravagant holidays. Proceeds of crime should be all over them. Cricket alone must just run off all these gangsters molls and their dirty money. Poor Olivia’s mum getting up everyday to start grieving all over again and these are out in Bali/Ibiza living it up. I’d love someone to confront them on live about how they afford everything.

Reactions: 10
“Evening” 🤣
Mawninn 😜 meant to be working from home but listening to him!!!

This has really rattled me the more I think about it and the more I read. How do they sleep at night? as someone’s said we can see that working in a salon doesn’t add up to watches worth more than houses, designer outfits at 20k plus daily and extravagant holidays. Proceeds of crime should be all over them. Cricket alone must just run off all these gangsters molls and their dirty money. Poor Olivia’s mum getting up everyday to start grieving all over again and these are out in Bali/Ibiza living it up. I’d love someone to confront them on live about how they afford everything.
its disgusting but unfortunately so common now. Sad really this is what these girls aspire to, just live off your fella and pretend you have a job!

Reactions: 5
Holly Tams kids will be sweating if she’s putting them in the frilly Victorian Chimney sweep outfits still in Spain

• Haha
Reactions: 10