Pow8r Holly Braithwaite and Cal Webb

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear it’s like when she was pregnant she made a list of all these photo op ideas so she could post something daily to come across as mother of the year.
‘look at me breastfeeding my baby while clicking on my laptop’
‘Look at me working after having my baby a week ago’
She makes me bleeping cringe ! We get it, you had a baby. So have a lot of women. I had mine a few weeks ago and the last thing I feel the need to do is prove to thousands of strangers on Instagram that I can look after it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I feel like she is trying extremely hard to prove a point and it’s very damaging to herself and her clients

Reactions: 9
she's vile, went to school with her and she alway been a horror. Family is loaded and she's bankrolled by them, she only started doing her fitness classes after Chilly gave that Gym Bird space to use in his gym and she fumed about it.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Looks like they’ve been gifted loads of stuff as well. Deffo gifted the placenta plus pills and loads of clothes by the look of things

Reactions: 5
I didn’t have her down as a horror and enjoyed her content before pregnancy but my opinion has definitely changed.

Reactions: 3
Why would they not show the babies face do they think they r some popular celebrities or something 🤣

The way she has given the baby her surname too just so everyone will always know who the family is. Vile

Reactions: 4
They haven’t so far. I was wondering about the double barrel name I think that’s so weird, they live together run a business together why wouldn’t they just give her his name but it’s clear as day why now you’ve said it @noseycow08

Reactions: 4
Off topic but they’ve been mentioned on here. Cal Webb saying ‘gypo’ mug on the power 8 story. Isn’t that classed as a slur? Bet he will get some tit for that from the traveller community
Shocking 2 of them so far up their own arse. She is bragging about her waters breaking on a live as if she is superwoman then showing her stomach a few days later! Not good for all the new mums out there who are feeling like absolute shite it winds me up!

Reactions: 8
Why are her family well known?? Is that why she wants to keep her name?
she is so full of her own importance I don’t know how they even have any followers

The braithwaite family are quite well off have been for years and quite well known in Liverpool. More so the older generation of the family but I can only assume that’s why she is keeping her surname for the baby. Wonder if she got married would she keep her surname.

Reactions: 6
Did she go to school with Candy and Nadine etc?
I saw Nadine in Cricket about 15 years ago. Nearly fell over at how beautiful she was!
I saw that video of the waters breaking, very odd to carry on exercising after that. She’s lucky she didn’t do some damage training so hard during pregnancy!

Surely any normal person would stop the exercise if your waters really went, why would you want to risk infection or doing some damage when labour is about to clearly start. Your priority should be to make sure the baby is okay and check the waters aren’t contaminated. It’s clear to me she continued for clout. Had she not been on live I can guarantee she would of stopped whatever she was doing. Absolute attention wh0re

Reactions: 7
@pandysbox well done troll about time they got one !!

Here's some of their corkers....

Cal insulting most pregnant women on earth - bleeping prick
- Holly bragging about her waters breaking & carrying on with the workout - weirdo
- bragging about her flat stomach 6 days after birth

Attachments

Last edited:
Why have they got her like a prop?? She is a baby just let her be one!
They will have her doing the plank next week they are too much

Her baby will be the best at everything, better than everyone else’s kid 😴🥱

‘No days off no maternity leave’ omg she has 100% rehearsed this all before having the baby to try and come across as this none stop hard working mum. Like babe your a PT, not some boss babe ceo who’s company won’t survive without them for a few weeks. Surely her fella should be taking over and telling her to bond with her baby and spend some time at home
I swear so many people with kids now do things on Instagram for the clout it bugs the life out of me

• Haha
Reactions: 12