Nikki Hughes #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wish someone would make a thread for elli jay 🤣 she must have shares in face tune she is never off it.

i can confirm she looks nothing like her pics in real life and her body looks nothing like it does on her pics!!
She is tiny but like straight up and down.
she’s had her nose done but it doesn’t look like her pics, you’ll never see a tagged pic of her EVER.
anyone seen how bad the pic is from the weeken? I shall attach 🤣 you just leaving tha lump on your jaw luff

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Wish someone would make a thread for elli jay 🤣 she must have shares in face tune she is never off it.

i can confirm she looks nothing like her pics in real life and her body looks nothing like it does on her pics!!
She is tiny but like straight up and down.
she’s had her nose done but it doesn’t look like her pics, you’ll never see a tagged pic of her EVER.
anyone seen how bad the pic is from the weeken? I shall attach 🤣 you just leaving tha lump on your jaw luff
Yes! I used to follow her, wondered what the tea was. She doesn’t seem to do anything. Someone told me her dad is a dealer, but tbh I think a lot say that’s when they don’t have a clue what someone’s family does 🤣

Reactions: 3
Yes! I used to follow her, wondered what the tea was. She doesn’t seem to do anything. Someone told me her dad is a dealer, but tbh I think a lot say that’s when they don’t have a clue what someone’s family does 🤣
Haha she neeeds a thread!! Member she used to strut around mode mwah doing runways in the middle of Birkenhead 😭😭 she deffo doesn’t do that now cos she’s gone too far with the editing of her pics 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why are people congratulating her she’s deleted the post with the flowers ?

Was Katie Bishop mentioned on here once? Bad that builder has done one!
did someone say the house is on queens drive? It’s going to be huge when it’s done

Reactions: 6
Woah what a bleeping roller coaster of a thread. Absolutely murdered me over Nikki Hughes giving bloweys at her kids party, bein a porta potty, and her ma driving a fire engine.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Was Katie Bishop mentioned on here once? Bad that builder has done one!
did someone say the house is on queens drive? It’s going to be huge when it’s done
Fiveways Builders are bad the owner just gets loads of lads working for him.

she’s always complaining about something her though isn’t she. That house is competition for Toms sister.

Reactions: 1
Fiveways Builders are bad the owner just gets loads of lads working for him.

she’s always complaining about something her though isn’t she. That house is competition for Toms sister.
Oh really, I don’t really know anything about her, just happened to see that post this weekend.
Is he a scouser or from down south?

Who are the girls with the coke in Dubai? What did I miss?

everyone does drugs on nights out in Dubai….it’s common. Penthouse in the Five used to be riddled with CID keeping an eye. All the scots, Irish & scousers can’t be without it on a night out.

I’ve never heard of her until this thread. What’s the tea on her and her fella then ☕
I don’t know much about her tbh. I think she’s related to Chilly though isn’t she?!
I think she seen that Tom coming…in less than a year of meeting she was engaged and with her first kid on the way.

Reactions: 1
No sorry, but another one who I wonder about is Jodie_Valentina on insta. Owns LivingDolls. Was with some fella who was in jail for years, posting pics with him, all of a sudden now got a kid to some ex boxer Joseph?
She’s just a little stink from by county road. Another one who was new to money so thought she was better than everyone else. Her, her sisters and brother always have and always will be stinks. Proper snotty nosed kids when in school. Have you saw her da some strange vibes from that bleep. She’s with Jo Ainscough. Him and his brother used to think they where the cocks of the black horse years ago 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I always wonder about kealey morris, did something happen to her? Seems to have been in and out of hospital. Wish I had her figure 😭

Reactions: 3