Nikki Hughes #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tha was prob the most unfunny video ever and the way she keeps laughing 😫😫. He has no jaw or chin does he she looks more masculine than him

Reactions: 2
Anyone got any tea on that Elle McCaldon who runs ME clinic?
Another one decked out in fake Chanel’s always on holiday, may well be legit just nosey ha

No sorry, but another one who I wonder about is Jodie_Valentina on insta. Owns LivingDolls. Was with some fella who was in jail for years, posting pics with him, all of a sudden now got a kid to some ex boxer Joseph?

Reactions: 1
Anyone got any tea on that Elle McCaldon who runs ME clinic?
Another one decked out in fake Chanel’s always on holiday, may well be legit just nosey ha
her fella got done for drug dealing on that encrochat. She is legit though - family is quite wealthy and she does well for herself with the Botox etc

Reactions: 1
her fella got done for drug dealing on that encrochat. She is legit though - family is quite wealthy and she does well for herself with the Botox etc
Won’t be long til leanne gets her fella caught swanning off to see him at any given moment!! They will just wait for her flight coming in and follow her to wherever he’s staying it’s not hard!!

bleeping hell only came on to see who the two girls are that got arrested 😫 this thread is wild 💩. That Laura went to my school. Mad that she’s living this life now. What’s her Insta?

Sorrry but I just need to leave these here.
Melina Halpin everybody pre teeth and nose job and whatever else she gets done 🤣🤣
Thing is there is nothing wrong with her here - looks like a young, pretty & fresh faced girl…it’s just the crazy amount of work these girls all get at such a young age. They end up making themselves look older & they all look the same

Reactions: 8