Nikki Hughes #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah robson! Just being nosey as used to be her friend about a zillion years ago! Totally vanished
My god yeah I remember her from going the yatesies on ally road years ago!! Where was she from? I’ve just remembered who her group of mates were back then. Probs know if you 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
My god yeah I remember her from going the yatesies on ally road years ago!! Where was she from? I’ve just remembered who her group of mates were back then. Probs know if you 🤣🤣
she was childwall/woolton! Her best mate was shea.. seen his face and she sprung to mind! They have a son Roman scared to guess how old he is! 😩

Reactions: 2
I know of his family and the lad who he got done with is ste noone the dj who thinks he’s pure gorge 🤣 his gf does aesthetics Ashleigh devers x
Ste Noone is revolting - proper ugly thinks he's gods gift. This city is hilarious these people head to toe in cricket think they're better than everyone & all crooks up to all kinds !!!

Reactions: 13
Ste Noone is revolting - proper ugly thinks he's gods gift. This city is hilarious these people head to toe in cricket think they're better than everyone & all crooks up to all kinds !!!
his crime was on the same level as house robbing.. horrible. Bet she knew all about it. You’d be so ashamed just stealing from people

Reactions: 5
She’s gone out as a space man tonight with a flower tied to her neck 🤣🤣 she needs a bleeping stylist asap cos she’s got no fucken fashion sense

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s gone out as a space man tonight with a flower tied to her neck 🤣🤣 she needs a bleeping stylist asap cos she’s got no fucken fashion sense
Just came on here to say what in the tin man duck is that outfit. Nearly every single outfit she wears I think where the duck do u buy these monstrosities girl! She has all of Robbie’s hard earned money yet can’t find a way to put a normal outfit together ever

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone else think she’s gone to Dubai without her kids to do some ‘work’ if you catch my drift ….

Reactions: 1
Anyone else think she’s gone to Dubai without her kids to do some ‘work’ if you catch my drift ….
I just don’t know how that lifestyle is sustainable - yeh Robbie is successful but he very much lives the high life with Ellis & his kids are well looked after, so how on earth can Nikki also be affording a trip to Dubai when she does the ofd lip blush treatment…

Reactions: 4