Nikki Hughes #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And especially when it’s ALL TRUE, Nikki has no shame! People who are crazy jealous of Ellis saying she’s a man are being stupid little 🐀s

Your spot on with the bullet points about Nikki though!

🤮🤮🤮 she was well know for this Nikki before she started eating tit, then people kind of got taken of track with her filth.

Nikki is a sl*t she eats human tit for money out of ARAB MENS ASSES, she’s a full blown PROSTITUTE, all her mates bent over pretending to shag each other at a new born baby’s party are also sl*gs, who are at the same game, smelly gang of 🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀🐀s

SNORTING COKE AT A NEW BORN BABYS PARTY !!!! 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Vile aren’t they, to think they have kids, dirty coke whores. 🤯

Nikki a grass and she’s been exposed.

She grassed on the father of her kids, she’s not going to have any problems grassing on a few fellas she’s shagged here and there when she was married is she.

Nah Nikki grassed to the police 100% she is a police informer, Ask Robbie, ask Nathan!
Nathan and Robbie aren’t the fist she’s grassed on and won’t be the last, bit strange how every fella that shags Nikki ends up getting banged up shortly after bleeping her of, Nathan Harding 20 years really Nikki you bleeping sicko! 😖

🤣🤣🤣🤣 I think there is a fair few bitter jealous people on this thread 😂😂

stick to the facts people.,, and less talk of tit, you’re making this thread boring 🥱

Just reading thorough your comments and getting the impression you’re an Ellis follower.

chill the duck out hun ✌🏽

The ice sculpture is meant to be drank from, it’s a ‘sip and see’ PARTY 🙄😂 and is it now illegal to drink/have fun around kids 😂
So you are defending a gang of slags, bending over pretending to get shagged by one an other with next to no clothes on at a new born baby’s party, snorting coke, smashed out there minds, and pretending to suck dick from a ice sculpture, this isn’t one of Nikki mates is it. 🙄🤢😖

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Vile aren’t they, to think they have kids, dirty coke whores. 🤯

Nathan and Robbie aren’t the fist she’s grassed on and won’t be the last, bit strange how every fella that shags Nikki ends up getting banged up shortly after bleeping her of, Nathan Harding 20 years really Nikki you bleeping sicko! 😖

So you are defending a gang of slags, bending over pretending to get shagged by one an other with next to no clothes on at a new born baby’s party, snorting coke, smashed out there minds, and pretending to suck dick from a ice sculpture, this isn’t one of Nikki mates is it. 🙄🤢😖
She’s just a dirty porta potty grass. 🤕

🤣🤣🤣🤣 I think there is a fair few bitter jealous people on this thread 😂😂

stick to the facts people.,, and less talk of tit, you’re making this thread boring 🥱

Just reading thorough your comments and getting the impression you’re an Ellis follower.

chill the duck out hun ✌🏽

The ice sculpture is meant to be drank from, it’s a ‘sip and see’ PARTY 🙄😂 and is it now illegal to drink/have fun around kids 😂
Jayde and Nikki thought they were back in Dubai at that new borns party, they thought they was catching tit again out of mens asses with that ice sculpture. 😂🤮

💩🐀

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Can any of these people spell?
I’ve worked it out. Spotty late teen lads thinking they’re the big time because some lads brothers mates cousin told them a story about Nikki being a so called grass and everything else that’s been said.
When you think about it, it’s the type of shite a lad would come out with. I’m yet to meet a woman that would come out with such bollocks.

Reactions: 7
😂😂😂😂😂this thread is jokes, can’t believe I only just found it. Head’s fell off with all the outrageous accusations about Nikki. She seems like a bit of a knob but some of these stories are just ridiculous (looks like Truff wrote them with that grammar/poo obsession).

Must be Ellis or her pals, I had an unfortunate encounter with one of them called Stacey a few years ago, so rude. You can just tell what kind of girls they are. Only with men for money, usually drug dealers etc. All as bad as each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
😂😂😂😂😂this thread is jokes, can’t believe I only just found it. Head’s fell off with all the outrageous accusations about Nikki. She seems like a bit of a knob but some of these stories are just ridiculous (looks like Truff wrote them with that grammar/poo obsession).

Must be Ellis or her pals, I had an unfortunate encounter with one of them called Stacey a few years ago, so rude. You can just tell what kind of girls they are. Only with men for money, usually drug dealers etc. All as bad as each other.
ALL TRUE FACTS ABOT NIKKI, she dose porta potty’s and she’s a GRASS!

Reactions: 1

Oooh spill the ☕
You are right. Girls like that who date the dealers and the wrong’ uns generally aren’t nice people 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Can any of these people spell?
I’ve worked it out. Spotty late teen lads thinking they’re the big time because some lads brothers mates cousin told them a story about Nikki being a so called grass and everything else that’s been said.
When you think about it, it’s the type of shite a lad would come out with. I’m yet to meet a woman that would come out with such bollocks.
Nikki is a dirty grass, can’t Handel the fact that lads don’t want to continue seeing her after a few sh*gs so she grasses on them, is that why she only sh*gs drug dealers? so she can grass on them when they duck her of! GRASS!!!!!!!

Oooh spill the ☕
You are right. Girls like that who date the dealers and the wrong’ uns generally aren’t nice people 🤷🏻‍♀️
Tell Nikki you sell coke an she will be on her knees within 5 minutes! 🐭 Or on her back one or the other !

Wtf actually admitting it 🤯

What else dose she do😖💩
Apart from eating tit, shag drug dealers for free coke, then grass them up after it, and bum money of her ex for more drugs. Dirty🐀

Last edited:
Nikki is a dirty grass, can’t Handel the fact that lads don’t want to continue seeing her after a few sh*gs so she grasses on them, is that why she only sh*gs drug dealers? so she can grass on them when they duck her of! GRASS!!!!!!!

Tell Nikki you sell coke an she will be on her knees within 5 minutes! 🐭 Or on her back one or the other !

Apart from eating tit, shag drug dealers for free coke, then grass them up after it, and bum money of her ex for more drugs. Dirty🐀
Nikki Informing police about drug dealers, but she’s in other country’s eating tit for money, we’re the duck is the logic in that anyone?

New thread to spill the tea ☕

Ellis on holiday with his kids just seems bizarre she must think she’s their mate with the immaturity she posted about girly day! Ellis knows what she’s doing!! Dangerous that girl

many more on Nikki and her tit eating vacay?

also anyone following Melina Halpen and her tit Show! Can’t help but think they are like dogs ears
who is melinas bf

Oooh spill the ☕
[/QUOTE]
She did my make up at that Lady Muck a few years ago, worst MUA ever, rude, obnoxious, barely acknowledged me. Never felt so awkward in my entire life. Whole time I was there she was checking her phone telling the other girls in the shop about her ‘James’ who was an Essex drug dealer. He was plastered all over her social media, my king this an my king treats me to holidays etc. Apparently he died (too many drugs I think) and few weeks later she had a new drug dealer ‘king’ and was pregnant 🙈
This is Ellis’s good mate so no judgement on her but they do say, ‘you are who you hang with.’

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Jesus this lot going on about porta potties need to stop watching TikTok 😴 getting there ideas from there and making out she’s doing it. Honest to god never met a bunch in me life. Calling her and her mates coke whores come on girls don’t tell me you lot have never had a dirty line in a party 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Oooh spill the ☕
She did my make up at that Lady Muck a few years ago, worst MUA ever, rude, obnoxious, barely acknowledged me. Never felt so awkward in my entire life. Whole time I was there she was checking her phone telling the other girls in the shop about her ‘James’ who was an Essex drug dealer. He was plastered all over her social media, my king this an my king treats me to holidays etc. Apparently he died (too many drugs I think) and few weeks later she had a new drug dealer ‘king’ and was pregnant 🙈
This is Ellis’s good mate so no judgement on her but they do say, ‘you are who you hang with.’
[/QUOTE]
Who are you taking about, Ellis? X

Who are you taking about, Ellis? X
[/QUOTE]
Sorry, one of Ellis’s girl gang, her name’s Stacy. Looks ok on pics, bit drag queen in real life

• Heart
Doesn’t she have ‘wifey to a king’ in her bio this Stacy one?
imagine calling your drug dealer fella a king 🤢
All sunshine and roses until the grey crushed velvet house gets raided and he’s banged up. No ta.

• Haha
Reactions: 9