Nikki Hughes #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh so she’s Nikki as well! Thought it was just me 🤣🤣

Awwwwww what’s wrong babe? Did your fella cheat on you with/ or leave you for Nikki? Is that why you have been relentlessly trying to convince us that he’s gay? And when that didn’t work you switched to the porta potty narrative. You’re not a well woman.

✌
I wanna be the only Nikki 😞 oh apparently they all are married have kids and amazing jobs 😂😂😂 aka obese, no kids and prob work 16 hours a week to keep their benefits.

I think this person/these people could be a lad you know.
The phrases used and the stupid ‘shock factor’ accusations make me think they are male. Plus the awful spelling and grammar.
I’m picturing some thick as mince, coke head, turkey toothed keyboard warrior going mad on about eight different accounts in his ma’s box room. It’s like a proper thicko has made a list of what they consider the worst things to say about a girl and are working their way through it on here and hoping something sticks.
What happened? Nikki turn you down mate? 😂
see I’m thinking more an obese man head who’s never been on a date 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The funniest thing has to be the fact she reckons she’s seen with her own eyes a porta potty contract 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Leeanne has been sent home to, her poor kids won’t no weather there coming or going. So much for the fresh start on the run in Spain, How embarrassing.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’d rather eat my own tit than go anywhere near Robbie the midget. Not my cup of tea whatsoever.
Literally the opposite of anything I go for, I like a guy in a band, Robbie looks like he'd get beaten up by the band. But apparently he would have any of us that he picks 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think Robbie has gone so much better looking with age. The girls on this thread pulling him down are being silly, he could have any one of you if he wanted, let’s face it.😉 Like any of the girls fellas on this thread are better looking than him, never mind his success.

Let’s stop being silly girls. 🙄
Ha ha silly 🤣 I can tell you know my husband is very success and probably on par with little Lego head 🤪 he’s also much taller than him to babe

Wooow this thread, not one bit surprised to be totally honest, Nikki is ruthless.

Reactions: 2
Love Robbies new relationship, never seen him look so in love and happy, anyone else agree? Gorgeous video, made up for them.

Welcome back new member.
This is not the Ellis Rave Thread 🤣

Obsessed with Ellis and Robbie couple goals, it’s about time robbie was happy his entire marriage with Nikki he was so miserable and depressed.

View attachment 1330367 Never seen Nikki and Robbie do anything like this the whole marriage, there was zero affection between them crazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Welcome back new member.
This is not the Ellis Rave Thread 🤣
This one been banned and made a new one today with practically same name 🤡

Not sure of his name, do you know of him? What’s the goss?

oh here we go Robbie’s got the kids. Oh huns. Got a proper little Justin Bieber fan club going on here hasn’t he 🤣
I went to school with him brother I know them
All like 🤣

Proper Caitlin Jenner vibes feom
Robbie bird like

Last edited:

All like 🤣

Robbie bird like
Yep I kept reporting her and her comments were being deleted by mods so she’s made a new account.

Reactions: 4

All like 🤣

Robbie bird like
Ellis is beautiful that’s why robbie wanted and got rid of Nikki, please don’t be jealous it’s bad for your health.

Has anyone seen Nikki new website? 🤯

• Haha
Any of the tattlers I can see ever seen her in real life? Is her skin that unreal in person or just a filter?
Nikki or Ellis ?

I have seen them both and personally Nikki is rough in real life, very rough looking as you have seen nikki can’t post anything without a filter, she literally is different person behind the filter, however Ellis is very beautiful in real life very natural, lovely skin and hair exactly like her photos.