Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mchammerr

VIP Member
This is going to be my last piece on this thread. I am actually offended that people thought I was being derogatory towards my hometown of Liverpool. It’s my background it’s where I’m from. I can’t hide where I’m from either and I don’t choose to. I’m quite proud of our Illustrious history. And my whole family are Scousers, so I have no problem with the people from there. I was just given a brief outline that my husband is a lawyer and I moved to Bristol to settle there now Iive just outside in corsham
if I hadn’t met my now husband I would’ve still been in Liverpool
My husband is a independent media lawyer he hires his own clients as well as having several business in London and property portfolios in the south-west of the country and real estate in America. He is also from a very wealthy family. I have been to Events and functions alongside my husband and people have been derogatory towards me, and where I come from and each, and every time I defend Liverpool emphatically to the hilt.
I don’t understand who you are trying to convince? No one cares, everyone’s anonymous. Enjoy life in Bristol hun

• Haha
Reactions: 11

nayb91

How unreal is mollie .. and chilly the headless horseman

Btw, I’ve just stuck all them poo obsessed girls on ignore. Suggest you all do the same you don’t see their posts. Can then go back to the lighthearted geg on the Liverpool z listers

• Haha

Tessiebear

I’ve torn myself away from KHM to see if anyone has commented on this self satisfied wannabe real housewife of Bristol.
Good for you love getting away from the Dickensian slums of Liverpool to the gold paved streets of Bristol. Bristol is lovely, don’t get me wrong but it has a huuugggggeeee drug scene and a (ahem) rather bohemian vibe.
Plenty of private schools up here and gorgeous places both in Liverpool and in the surrounding areas for us to enjoy.
Don’t get the point in your posts at all. We are here for the tea on Nikki hughes, not to hear what your (imaginary) postcode is. Non one’s arsed.

• Haha
Oh here we go the plazzy gangsters. Do you check tattle in between drop offs or what?
Get back on your Xbox in your Ma’s box room hun

• Haha
Just wondering what schools people went to? Just so I can advise people with kids to avoid them. It appears they weren’t the best at teaching English.

• Haha

eskimopie

VIP Member
How did that girl in Marbella die? Online just says ‘suddenly’
Childbirth. Haemorrhaged and the hospital didn’t have the blood she needed for a transfusion. Wouldn’t of happened had she been at home. Awful awful tragedy.

• Sad
Reactions: 10

Tessiebear

I’m hardly holier than thou myself; doesn’t bother me if people take coke or whatever and I get if you take it, you generally buy it etc etc but I can’t bear the way being a drug dealers girlfriend is really glamourised, especially in Liverpool.
It’s a status thing nowadays amongst some women and it shouldn’t be.
‘My king’ as if she’s El Chapo’s wife. Fuck off love

• Haha
Seen she has been mentioned in here before.... Fucking hell that Holly B... never seen a person go on so much about their "bump" it's all day , everyday. Now she's ranting about training pregnant....😴
Who is Holly B? X

Wouldn’t shag Robbie for 1 million quid, soz to disappoint. He makes my vagina slam shut 🤢

Sloobsc

I watch this thread like what the hell 😂😂

I can vouch that ive seen Nikki in real life, and shes tiny and pretty without being one of those who are caked in make up and lashes for it.

• Haha

Koalalalala

Holly Tams kids will be sweating if she’s putting them in the frilly Victorian Chimney sweep outfits still in Spain

• Haha

Koalalalala

This has really rattled me the more I think about it and the more I read. How do they sleep at night? as someone’s said we can see that working in a salon doesn’t add up to watches worth more than houses, designer outfits at 20k plus daily and extravagant holidays. Proceeds of crime should be all over them. Cricket alone must just run off all these gangsters molls and their dirty money. Poor Olivia’s mum getting up everyday to start grieving all over again and these are out in Bali/Ibiza living it up. I’d love someone to confront them on live about how they afford everything.

catchingup2021

Chatty Member
Anyone who came from here to the Cashman thread, sadly it’s been locked now but it’s been good to discuss the whole trial with some of you and the justice system in general. Connor Chapman trial for the murder of Elle Edwards begins in June so hopefully catch up with some of you then when that’s being covered in the press.

• Heart