Nikki Grahame of big brother fame passes away aged 38.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very sad , a BB legend that was in my top 2 series of BB when it was at its best.

I hadnt seen her on TV for years so i only knew she was ill because i think Rylan was asking for money , i didnt realise it was this bad though
I will never forgetting laughing so much at her own series where she had to do jobs for the day , she didnt need to act up she was just naturally hilarious with her moaning about not wanting to do it.

RIP Nikki :(

Reactions: 5
She as always completely herself, I think thats why she became so popular. It’s just so sad.

Reactions: 11
Weirdly enough my favourite Nikki moment is not from big brother. It’s from an Irish reality show that was called Celebrity Salon and her just saying in a country accent “I’ll put your hair in a lovely plait, now would that suit you” and it made me laugh and I still quote it to this day.

Cracking girl x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I recommend reading her book fragile. Also I liked her In therapy episode on channel 5, she was so real. So sad she died so young. My favourite BB character. 😪♥

Reactions: 7
Weirdly enough my favourite Nikki moment is not from big brother. It’s from an Irish reality show that was called Celebrity Salon and her just saying in a country accent “I’ll put your hair in a lovely plait, now would that suit you” and it made me laugh and I still quote it to this day.

Cracking girl x
I had forgotten all about celebrity salon, it was brilliant and she was the star of it.

I hadn't realised she had been on big brother in other countries.

Reactions: 3
Such sad news. I’m struggling to understand how she can have been in a treatment facility but still pass away. Surely they would have the ability to stop this from happening. Although I don’t know a huge amount about anorexia so perhaps I’m mistaken.
Sometimes the treatment itself can be dangerous when one is in such a fragile and physically compromised state. Refeeding needs to be done slowly and carefully but sadly the body can't always take it - it's a lose-lose situation, you die if you continue not to get nutrition, and you can die from the shock of receiving nutrition.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
This has made me so sad, 38 is no age at all and to have been fighting this for 30 years since she was 8 is absolutely heartbreaking. She was one of my favourite BB contestants and I’d forgotten about The Salon, that was great too.

Rest In Peace Nikki x

Reactions: 7
Bless her, she really was hysterical, I don't think she realised how naturally funny she was. Her comic timing and angry outbursts are iconic.

Eating disorders are still not well understood, I hope her death can at least bring some awareness to them and hopefully some progress towards supporting and helping those who suffer. 💕 Rest easy Nikki, you've made so many people smile over your life time.

Reactions: 5
Nikki having a go at the awful bully Helen Wood in the BB Legends series was a moment ♥ 'darling if I'm on the z-list, that makes you unclassified' and 'shut up you f*cking wench' telling her what we were all thinking😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Guarantee she's talking about Aisleyne, who is a grief bleep.
Just doesn’t sit right with me. I can half understand a picture and a discreet message, but not all that spiel. Publicly talking about voice notes etc. Not sure why things that are sent privately, aren’t kept private.

Reactions: 4
Very, very sad for her family and close friends. "Who is she?!" Is a frequently used phrase in our house. Rest in peace, Nikki.

Reactions: 3
Just doesn’t sit right with me. I can half understand a picture and a discreet message, but not all that spiel. Publicly talking about voice notes etc. Not sure why things that are sent privately, aren’t kept private.
True i thought the voice notes was a bit much. I didn't understand much of what she said but I could hear her regret about not wanting to see Nikki or worrying about triggering her. A nice wee picture and short message would probably have been more appropriate, but people deal with things in many different ways.

Aisleyne has posted... a lot.
I'm not a fan but I noticed. Probably off her face. I'll never forget her shenanigans following Amy Winehouse death

Reactions: 1
Very sad for her loved ones. :(

I re watched her and Grace's discussion about nuts magazine not that long ago. I don't think there was ever a more entertaining housemate.

Reactions: 4
As someone who suffered with anorexia in the past this has really hit home!
Poor Nikki, so sad 😞 I’m sure a lot of us loved her for her funny moments.
A personal fave which I reference far too regularly.. “CHRIST I need a bleeping chiropractor”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So many went into BBUK and were scared stiff to say or do anything trying to avoid nomination
Nikki went in 100% herself and screw anyone who didnt like it. Those are the housemates people never forget.
the last 14 months have been brutal and her mum said in recent interviews how she's been struggling.
We've lost so many people and sadly Nikki is another.

One thing Nikki her family and friends all know how much people love her
and she left a lot of very good memories. On the live feed she was bloody hilarious because it wasnt just
10-20 minutes for Airtime its who she was.

• Heart
Reactions: 16