Nikki Grahame of big brother fame passes away aged 38.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So gutted to hear the awful news of her passing. The embodiment of reality TV, a proper icon who entertained us all. I hope she is at peace and free of all her horrible demons ♥ ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Such sad news. Does anyone else remember when she had her own show on e4? She was trialling out different jobs, think there was one in a fish shop. It was on YouTube for a while but can’t find the clips anymore. She was hilarious.
Heartbreaking for her family and friends💔
Yes, I remember that show. I think it was called Princess Nikki, or something like that.

RIP...such a great icon of those halcyon reality tv days especially when BB was at its height. Just so entertaining to watch her.

Reactions: 11
Rest in peace Nikki.
I can’t even imagine how her loved ones are feeling, and my heart goes out to anyone here who’s been through anything similar.
I know she was seriously ill but this still feels like such a shock. It’s like she was such a strong character, she can’t be gone.

Reactions: 4
I'm so upset to hear this, she was an icon and as someone who has struggled with anorexia for years the news has hit me super hard and I feel horrible knowing she suffered for so so many years with such a horrific illness and for it to end this way, she deserved better so much better the media has been very cruel to her over the years it's really sad and awful news

EDIT: Eating disorders have the highest mortality rate out of any mental illnesses, the consequences can be fatal and they are still sadly very understood by people and I wish there was more support out there for people who are struggling and I'm so upset that such a funny and wonderful women lost her life to something so cruel :(

Reactions: 7
So sad, one of the best series of BB for sure, she seemed like such a sweet girl as well as keeping us entertained! 🙁

You could tell she had really relapsed in recent years although I'm not sure she was ever really free from anorexia. She stopped posting on Instagram for the past year because people would comment on how she looked. She was a very charming character and the embodiment of reality TV icon that others tried to copy over the years but none were quite like Nikki. She was one of a kind. RIP.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Really sad news. Nikki was one of my favourite ever BB contestants, she really was iconic on it! Such a tragic end, but at least the almost £70k raised for her treatment recently will go to a charity helping others with anorexia. I’m sure Nikki would be pleased and proud to be helping others in such an enormous way even if she couldn’t be helped herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Was so hoping she'd make it through, once she was admitted to the private clinic :cry:. Just shows money can't fix everything but all power to her friends who tried to help.

Reactions: 12
Absolutely heartbreaking for her loved ones. What an icon of the reality TV world. I am constantly using the “who is she?!” GIF and it always makes me smile.

RIP Nikki ❤🕊

• Heart
So gutted for her, really wanted her to get better - her poor body just couldn’t keep going. What a character, I loved her in big brother and her tantrums in the diary room!

Reactions: 5
That's very sad. Poor girl. I remember watching her on Big Brother and feeling so envious of how skinny and tiny she was. I was very stupid and didn't appreciate the seriousness and devastation that her eating disorder causes.

I was rooting for her to turn things around.

May she rest in peace.

Reactions: 14
This is sad news. She was such a character. Her series was one of the best ♥

Reactions: 3
So sad, the poor girl. Just saw a clip from TV where she said her eating disorder started when she was 8 years old 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Awh god that is just so sad. RIP what a great girl. Thanks for all the laughs over the years rest well x

Reactions: 3