Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lola UK

VIP Member
So sad to hear this 😔 she had been ill for so long. Anorexia is very difficult to understand, treat and overcome.

she WAS big brother

Rest in piece Nikki

• Heart
Reactions: 35

bubbadabut

VIP Member
I am so, so sad to hear this. The last time I saw her she looked so ill. She was legendary on that BB series. I had a real soft spot for her; my office colleagues used to call me Nikki as we looked very similar hair and stature-wise, I had the same Zara top she wore in the house and I was always moaning about being freezing at work with the air con 😩 I also shared her anorexia struggles so this has really struck a sad chord with me today. I was really hoping she had conquered it. RIP, Nikki, what a character you were. Xxx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

eye_rolling_always

I had the pleasure of working with Nikki a few years ago. The loveliest lady, so very kind and funny. She let me ask her all the BB questions and told me gossip regarding working in media and people in real life (like Ashlyne/ Pete/Imogen/ Rylan) She bought me a little gift when we stopped working together. I had emailed her when I heard she went into rehab. I didn't think she would read it but I still wanted to send her my best wishes for her health. So sad 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I posted on this thread yesterday and deleted about 40 seconds later,

this subject is too raw and i can’t read anything about it, but the worst thing is I know hundreds, thousands, millions of anorexic girls and boys will be looking at the photo with Pete and not thinking “god that poor girl is so unwell” they’ll be thinking

“I’m not sick enough, I need to get there”

It makes me sick to my stomach when someone dies of an eating disorder for that reason, weight has fuck all to do with it, anorexic’s don’t think they look good, it’s not vanity, it’s not the media, I wish to god people would stop blaming the media, the media might make someone diet, it doesn’t give someone a mental illness that consumes you to the point of insanity, that drives the obsession to destroy your body to the point it eats its own organs to survive, and it’s competitive as fuck, to most this isn’t a tragic ending it’s a case of “why am I not that thin”

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

YellowLadybird

Chatty Member
Horrendous. I mean everyone is talking about Prince Philip, who lived for 99 years. This poor girl didn't even make 40. She was no age to die.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Nikki having a go at the awful bully Helen Wood in the BB Legends series was a moment ♥ 'darling if I'm on the z-list, that makes you unclassified' and 'shut up you f*cking wench' telling her what we were all thinking😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 26

gigi_93

VIP Member
All time favourite BB housemate. The best thing about Nikki was how honest and open she was about having anorexia. So devastating that she couldn’t be saved.

Reactions: 26

Dipdab

VIP Member
Such sad news. Does anyone else remember when she had her own show on e4? She was trialling out different jobs, think there was one in a fish shop. It was on YouTube for a while but can’t find the clips anymore. She was hilarious.
Heartbreaking for her family and friends💔

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

BigMavis

VIP Member
She died yesterday but they waited until today to release the news. Bless them. I thought she was in treatment.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Tinkerbell cat

VIP Member
Wow, I thought Pete was really genuine. Guess I was wrong. I do agree though, I hate people that post their last texts with someone who has passed. A girl I went to school with died around Christmas time and lots of attention seekers came out sharing their last messages with her.

Grace who was in BB7 shared on her insta some of her last messages to Nikki too. I feel they should stay private.

Poor girl :( x

• Sad
Reactions: 19

sleepflowers

VIP Member
Such sad new :( She must be one of the most iconic BB contestants (after Jade maybe), I quote her all the time!

• Sad
Reactions: 17

Ktb

VIP Member
The documentary 🥺
I feel so sorry for her mum but how much was Nikki like her, the way she spoke and the facial expressions.
It’s on All4 for the next month if anyone wants to watch it, it’s terribly sad though.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
RIP Nikki. She always reminds me of my sister. As was looking after my sister who was dying when BB came on with Nikki and we watched it together.

I heard her mum say the other week this started up again due to not being able to go to the gym, she was too scared to eat without being able to do her normal exercise routine

• Sad

oathy

So many went into BBUK and were scared stiff to say or do anything trying to avoid nomination
Nikki went in 100% herself and screw anyone who didnt like it. Those are the housemates people never forget.
the last 14 months have been brutal and her mum said in recent interviews how she's been struggling.
We've lost so many people and sadly Nikki is another.

One thing Nikki her family and friends all know how much people love her
and she left a lot of very good memories. On the live feed she was bloody hilarious because it wasnt just
10-20 minutes for Airtime its who she was.

• Heart
So devastating. I had an eating disorder for 10 years and now work in the field and every time you hear of somebody else passing its still such a shock. It's such a complex illness and takes such a hold on every aspect of the sufferers life. I have met her a few times and she's always been such a lovely sweet girl ❤
Sadly when you are an adult with an eating disorder there comes a point where they are so underfunded and under resourced that if you are not able to engage with treatment or have not reached recovery after so many years under ED services there isn't much left that can be done, which is why the gofundme was set up for private treatment 😥

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15